VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 17th, 2009 #1
Anne

Default Fourth Generation Warfare

Fourth_generation_warfare Fourth_generation_warfare

Non-state actors are the ones who are prone to take aggressive steps against a perceived enemy, whether it is an occupying force or an invading population.

But will people be willing to take action in a diverse society? Diverse societies divide and weaken people. Will isolated individuals fight on behalf of a tribe/genetic commonwealth or only out of self-interest?

Old August 18th, 2009 #2
Anne

Everything is about timing. As states begin to weaken, terrorism--urban, asymmetrical warfare--becomes promising. Modern warfare has changed and taken on new forms. The definition of an enemy will always be the same: a hostile opponent that threatens your existence.

Where is the enemy visible in our world today?

Old August 18th, 2009 #3
Anne

In the category of terrorism, I don't think suicide bombing is the way to go. First of all, getting volunteers is an obstacle. Secondly, it's ugly on a spiritual level. You have no hope and have chosen death. Some say death of one to save many is noble, but IMO, it is actually taking a way out instead of continuing to struggle.

Old August 24th, 2009 #4
Anne

Default Revolutionary Cells

Crazy Reds and Revolutionary Cells:

http://www.baader-meinhof.com/resources/terms/rz.html

Old August 24th, 2009 #5
MarkP

I think guerrilla warfare is today's warfare.

Small groups of highly trained - ideologically commited and ethnically related soldiers are the ideal for today's urbanised society.

Old August 25th, 2009 #6
Anne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkP View Post
I think guerrilla warfare is today's warfare.

Small groups of highly trained - ideologically commited and ethnically related soldiers are the ideal for today's urbanised society.
Yes, and ethnically motivated terrorism is the most powerful. Ethnic strife will become front and center as the competition for resources becomes fierce, and immigration from the third world increases. Ethnic groups will co-operate more on a transnational scale (funding, moral, ideological, physical support, etc.).

White people across the globe are not going to take too kindly to having their quality of life reduced.

Old August 25th, 2009 #7
MarkP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne View Post
Yes, and ethnically motivated terrorism is the most powerful. Ethnic strife will become front and center as the competition for resources becomes fierce, and immigration from the third world increases. Ethnic groups will co-operate more on a transnational scale (funding, moral, ideological, physical support, etc.).

White people across the globe are not going to take too kindly to having their quality of life reduced.
Correct.

Our Race is like a giant Organism that straddles the planet. Our blood connections run on every continent. Our aim is to create a Nation out of this Organism.

4th Generation Warfare provide the tools and methods for this Destiny.

Old August 27th, 2009 #8
Johnny James

Quote:

Our quality of life has gone way down in the last 30 years. Yet we still have misty White girls lusting after nigger-beasts like they're the latest show featuring some faggot from Bravo. We're taking pretty kindly to it.

Old August 28th, 2009 #9
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCakes View Post
Our quality of life has gone way down in the last 30 years. Yet we still have misty White girls lusting after nigger-beasts like they're the latest show featuring some faggot from Bravo. We're taking pretty kindly to it.
Good point. One thing that can't be overlooked is infrastructure. The fact that we can just easily turn on television or go play video games and just forget things, isn't very helpful. I can understand that they are being used against us but it almost turns into a situation where the tools are almost now as dangerous as the people using them. Just think of how fast things move and quickly its just get up and go back to work. Nigger kills people here, crazy person goes on a spree here etc etc. 15 minutes of "fame" and then its back to work.

I remember watching some documentary about The Order and one of the guys saying that he was assigned to kill some NBC executive or something. I try to think to myself how nice and dandy that is but what would happen? Would another one just take his place and everyone would just go back to doing things like they were? Perhaps a multi-situation where it becomes "dangerous" to be anti-White along with disruptions in utilities along with rampaging niggers because some crazy Whitey decided to avenge the Knoxville or Wichita murders, etc etc. Then again who really knows. This is a situation where I'm not sure we can learn much from history as it's quite incredible.

Old August 28th, 2009 #10
Anne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkP View Post
Our Race is like a giant Organism that straddles the planet. Our blood connections run on every continent. Our aim is to create a Nation out of this Organism.
Yes, rather like a serpent or dragon wrapped around the globe. Maybe I'm thinking of the ouroboros.

Old August 30th, 2009 #11
Curious
Banned

Quote:
Yes, rather like a serpent or dragon wrapped around the globe. Maybe I'm thinking of the ouroboros.
Jormungandr.

Old September 1st, 2009 #12
Anne

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCakes View Post
I believe a change in consciousness is happening, and we will see the fruits of this new awareness in our lifetimes.

Old October 8th, 2009 #13
James Dunet

Default Information Wars

Control of education and media will be paramount in this generation of warfare.

We see the effects of it in the hands of our enemy.

Assassians will become more relevant as more of the fight will be fought with information in the future.

Symbolic victories will be even more important to sway public opinion in our favor.

High tech weapons will make large masses of troops more of a liability than an asset.

Old November 11th, 2009 #14
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie View Post
Good point. One thing that can't be overlooked is infrastructure. The fact that we can just easily turn on television or go play video games and just forget things, isn't very helpful. I can understand that they are being used against us but it almost turns into a situation where the tools are almost now as dangerous as the people using them. Just think of how fast things move and quickly its just get up and go back to work. Nigger kills people here, crazy person goes on a spree here etc etc. 15 minutes of "fame" and then its back to work.

I remember watching some documentary about The Order and one of the guys saying that he was assigned to kill some NBC executive or something. I try to think to myself how nice and dandy that is but what would happen? Would another one just take his place and everyone would just go back to doing things like they were? Perhaps a multi-situation where it becomes "dangerous" to be anti-White along with disruptions in utilities along with rampaging niggers because some crazy Whitey decided to avenge the Knoxville or Wichita murders, etc etc. Then again who really knows. This is a situation where I'm not sure we can learn much from history as it's quite incredible.
As of now, whites are absolute cowards and imbeciles, because they believe the Jew and not themselves and White history. I see many whites, but almost no Whites anywhere. I am White and I lament for the White race and how worthless it's becoming; we now worship the Jew, beaner, mud and Vandal Nigger sub-simian!

To the 'white' kwaps, feds and lawyers who willingly support the Jew: you are honorless bleached Vandal Jiggaboos and nothing but!

Old March 8th, 2014 #15
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Quote:
I believe a change in consciousness is happening, and we will see the fruits of this new awareness in our lifetimes.
The "change" needs to be more than "just" in our consciousness.
The change has come, but most of us are missing it.

The Spic's are more violent than the niggers and Jews; and will do what whites should have done ,150 years ago. If white people are actually strong and smart enough we will soon be learning how to use the Spic's to "our" best advantage.

Of just about all of the "Mud" races; the Spic's have the least nonwhite contamination, and generally the most white European ancestry in varying percentages and degrees. As the Spic's learn to dominate by numbers, force and treachery; whites will too be forced to aline themselves with the Spic's by breeding out the Mestizo Indian ancestry and re breeding back IN, the white western European race to reestablish white culture and society ; but we will have to first learn to endure and use the Spic's as our weapons against the coming invaders.

Thread