VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 3rd, 2010 #21
Simo Häyhä

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
you should focus on why so many posters here have been losing debates with me, including the forum owner.
And I should give a flying fuck about that because........?

Old July 3rd, 2010 #22
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simo Häyhä View Post
And I should give a flying fuck about that because........?
Because you're a stupid loser, and I'll beat you too if you want to engage.

Old July 5th, 2010 #23
Simo Häyhä

Quote:
I'll beat you too if you want to engage.
Well, you see, I have far more productive things to do than to waste my time arguing on the net with an injun, so...

But really, that's not to say you couldn't beat me, but you know what? Who cares if you beat me?

So you managed to win a few debates with some members around here - Hooray for you, Valdez. Would you like a trophy?

Feel accomplished now?

Quote:
you're a stupid loser
Sure I am. I am whatever you say I am.

Old July 6th, 2010 #24
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Well, you see, I have far more productive things to do than to waste my time arguing on the net with an injun, so...

But really, that's not to say you couldn't beat me, but you know what? Who cares if you beat me?

So you managed to win a few debates with some members around here - Hooray for you, Valdez. Would you like a trophy?

Feel accomplished now?

Sure I am. I am whatever you say I am.
To be honest, I find your statement that I've "managed to win a few debates with some members around here" refreshing, since some people are so dogmatic that they're unwilling to concede that. Even if the premise of a racial IQ gap being inherent was accepted, it would remain the case that there are exceptions to the rule. But some white supremacists seem personally convinced that there is not a single non-white in the world more intelligent than they are, despite that essentially being a statistical impossibility.

Even if that intelligence deficit was entirely true as a generality, it would remain a statistical fact that there would be an exceptional number of non-whites that would be more intelligent and knowledgeable than the vast majority of the white population, and all of the members of this forum. Even when white supremacists acknowledge this on an abstract level, I've still found them extraordinarily unwilling to admit that I simply might be smarter and more informed than they are.

Old July 6th, 2010 #25
Simo Häyhä

Quote:
To be honest, I find your statement that I've "managed to win a few debates with some members around here" refreshing, since some people are so dogmatic that they're unwilling to concede that. Even if the premise of a racial IQ gap being inherent was accepted, it would remain the case that there are exceptions to the rule. But some white supremacists seem personally convinced that there is not a single non-white in the world more intelligent than they are, despite that essentially being a statistical impossibility.

Even if that intelligence deficit was entirely true as a generality, it would remain a statistical fact that there would be an exceptional number of non-whites that would be more intelligent and knowledgeable than the vast majority of the white population, and all of the members of this forum. Even when white supremacists acknowledge this on an abstract level, I've still found them extraordinarily unwilling to admit that I simply might be smarter and more informed than they are.
It is no secret, at least for me, that there are extremely smart non-whites. Hey - congratulations to them.

My IQ is 115. Pretty much in the average european rank. I've met non-whites, or even white women, whose IQ's were greater than mine.

Well, good for them.

As a statistical reality, however, non-whites do tend to have lower IQ's, or at best, a wee bit smarter than europeans (i.e japanese, but even then, the japanese have contracted caucasoid/australoid blood through the Ainu, but that's another story altogether - for the sake of the argument let's just assume the japanese as a whole are unmixed mongoloids [which they aren't]), but that's not to say EVERY non-white is less smart than all white people, and vice-versa.

I am a white supremacist myself and I aknowledge that. It's really not difficult. Every rule has its exception.

As for you claiming that you're smarter and better informed; I haven't been able to tell that for myself, but if you are, then more power to you! I would appreciate if you used your superior intelligence to round up your people and get the fuck back to Siberia, which is where you all came from.

Old July 6th, 2010 #26
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
I would appreciate if you used your superior intelligence to round up your people and get the fuck back to Siberia, which is where you all came from.
I'll go back there if you go back to East Africa, which is where you all came from. Come to think of it, I might be meeting you again there...

Old September 8th, 2010 #27
William North
Banned

Indeed ETA is one thing.. supposedly commies or just another breed of left-wing.. However the Basque people is fascinating. Supposedly descendants of the earliest modern European humans that came about 20000 to 30000 years ago. Their language is unique it´s not classifeid as Indo European, it is called a language isolate. And they managed to survive for thousands of years isolated in their mountains, surviving invasions and attacks from Celts, Romans, Goths, Arabs and you name it...

I think the concept of Basque separatism is really a broad one; it may include everything from "far left" to "far right". There are commies, anarchists, conservatives, liberals, and even NS... Yeah even NS that support Basque separatism.

Old September 12th, 2010 #28
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Castilians are the verminous rodents and insects that corrupt arable soil and vibrant crops into a dead and arid wasteland, imposing drought, pestilence, and famine to every civilization that lived and thrived before the encroachment of Cristobal Coyote.

No one in the world deserves to die as much as a Castilian.

Old September 12th, 2010 #29
Julian Lüchow

Quote:
"managed to win a few debates with some members around here"
No, it's been mostly Big Red Nigger Chimpin' from your end.

In your view, talking shit loudly and obnoxiously equates to "winning" debates. There's no reasoning to be had with you. This sort of behavior, TRNB at that, is why the White strategy vis-a-vis Infrahuman Red Niggers was always "shoot first, ask questions later."

Old September 12th, 2010 #30
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Here's an opportunity for a particularly stupid member to potentially redeem himself by successfully engaging me. I predict failure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystian Kowalczyk View Post

In your view, talking shit loudly and obnoxiously equates to "winning" debates. There's no reasoning to be had with you. This sort of behavior, TRNB at that, is why the White strategy vis-a-vis Infrahuman Red Niggers was always "shoot first, ask questions later."
Now, see here, pollack. Hitler knew what to do with your worthless little shit blot on the map that's been conquered more than Paris in Frogland. You should have told the krauts and the ruskis that they shouldn't beat your asses into the ground, because after all, you were all "White." So, first and foremost, for you to even pretend that you or any of your similarly worthless ancestors had even the slightest part in the Indian Wars, as opposed to washing up on Ellis Island long after the fact, is ludicrous.

Which "strategy" are you referring to? The small hordes of euros that arrived in the Americas generally only gained any kind of foothold when infectious disease had inadvertently wiped out the majority of the population and they were aided by indigenous allies that greatly outnumbered them. Though gunpowder and firearms had been imported to Europe from Asia several centuries earlier, they had few firearms, which were of low quality. The alleged "conquest" of Native America is a preposterous myth. The perpetual inferiority of Whoresaw, however, is documented reality.

Old September 12th, 2010 #31
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Whaddya say there, Chief!
You haven't been around in a few days. Drying out after your latest drunk/lock-up, are ya? Did you have any "visions"?

Old September 12th, 2010 #32
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Whaddya say there, Chief!
You haven't been around in a few days. Drying out after your latest drunk/lock-up, are ya? Did you have any "visions"?
My cock in a little anglo's mouth. But that one was for real. I also let out the "white" part of me on her face.

Old September 12th, 2010 #33
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Cool

Quote:
My cock in a little anglo's mouth. But that one was for real. I also let out the "white" part of me on her face.
Admit it, Chief,
You were too drunk to toss a papoose into a wig-wam.

Now... about those 'visions'...

Old September 13th, 2010 #34
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Admit it, Chief,
You were too drunk to toss a papoose into a wig-wam.

Now... about those 'visions'...
That's more like you, MickTodd.

I hope you have enough potatoes to make it through the winter, Seamus.

Old September 13th, 2010 #35
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

<insert game show fail buzzer here>Wrong, Tonto! I'm not Irish. Try again?

Old September 13th, 2010 #36
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
<insert game show fail buzzer here>Wrong, Tonto! I'm not Irish. Try again?
I don't give a fuck what you are; you're all the same breed of troglodytic shit to me.

Old September 14th, 2010 #37
Simo Häyhä

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystian Kowalczyk View Post

Kris...don't waste your time, mate. Just don't.

BTW, are you Ressurexit? Just asking.

Edit: Nevermind...

Old November 15th, 2010 #38
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Castilians are the verminous rodents and insects that corrupt arable soil and vibrant crops into a dead and arid wasteland, imposing drought, pestilence, and famine to every civilization that lived and thrived before the encroachment of Cristobal Coyote.

No one in the world deserves to die as much as a Castilian.
Quote:
Here's an opportunity for a particularly stupid member to potentially redeem himself by successfully engaging me. I predict failure.

Now, see here, pollack. Hitler knew what to do with your worthless little shit blot on the map that's been conquered more than Paris in Frogland. You should have told the krauts and the ruskis that they shouldn't beat your asses into the ground, because after all, you were all "White." So, first and foremost, for you to even pretend that you or any of your similarly worthless ancestors had even the slightest part in the Indian Wars, as opposed to washing up on Ellis Island long after the fact, is ludicrous.

Which "strategy" are you referring to? The small hordes of euros that arrived in the Americas generally only gained any kind of foothold when infectious disease had inadvertently wiped out the majority of the population and they were aided by indigenous allies that greatly outnumbered them. Though gunpowder and firearms had been imported to Europe from Asia several centuries earlier, they had few firearms, which were of low quality. The alleged "conquest" of Native America is a preposterous myth. The perpetual inferiority of Whoresaw, however, is documented reality.
Quote:

Why's this fucking piece of shit allowed to post here?

Old November 15th, 2010 #39
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
I don't give a fuck what you are; you're all the same breed of troglodytic shit to me.
Look who's talking:

Ugly fucking üntermensch!

Old November 15th, 2010 #40
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
While I intended to type "Europe," England was characterized by horrible malnutrition and a general lack of sanitation. Instead of focusing on typos (and if you really want to play that game, I can become quite the spelling and grammar Nazi), you should focus on why so many posters here have been losing debates with me, including the forum owner.

Tags
basque, eta, spain, violence

Thread