VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 28th, 2018 #1
Tiwaz

Default Counterfeit Culture - David Lane

Counterfeit Culture
The 25th Precept states, "A people without a culture exclusively their own will perish." Let us look at what has been done
to our culture. Perhaps as much as anything else, Aryans, when free to pursue their own path, look for simplification and
order. An easy example would be alphabets. The Oriental peoples formed written languages using thousands of
symbols, all of which needed to be memorized and scribed with incredible precision. The Negroids remained incapable of
producing any kind of written language. The Aryans, however, developed a system of phonetics in which five vowels and
twenty-one consonants represented all the necessary linguistic sounds of our verbal _expression.
Simplification and order allowed the likes of Shakespeare and Kipling to leave their genius behind. Our languages are at
the root of our culture, but only one of the many facets.
Many years ago, while in the real estate business, I noticed the difference in the order of Aryans and the chaos of the
sons of Muspell, who now rule over all the once-White nations. I noticed that in subdivisions laid out 80-100 years ago,
having names like Jones, MacIntosh or Wilson, the streets and avenues ran east-west and north-south. Blocks were
either square or rectangular. Usually streets and avenues were numbered consecutively or were alphabetical. For
example, in Denver, east of Colorado Blvd., the avenues are numbered 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. Then the streets are named
Albion, Ash, Bellaire, Birch, Clairemont, Cherry, Dexter, Dahlia, two a's, two b's, etc, with every second street named
after a tree. A stranger coming to Denver could be directed to any address without fail. But then about 1950 subdivisions
began to be named Pearlman, Goldman, Silverman, or have corporate names. Streets meandered about in a terrible
mish-mash, among which even local police and fire departments got lost. It was an attack on Aryan culture. Always the
sons of Muspell bring chaos to the order of Aryan lands.
Art is another example. In George Lincoln Rockwell's famous Brown University speech, he did a masterful job of
lampooning Picasso and others of the "chosen ilk" with their so-called modern art. In reality it is the splashing of paint on
a canvas by those without the talent or wish to create life-like portraits.
That our folk fall for such deception reminds me ever-so-much of the fable about the Emperor's new clothes. The whole
kingdom, except for one innocent, honest child, pretended that the naked Emperor was dressed in magnificent finery.
The herd forever desires to be politically correct and the masses are indeed asses. When we had a culture of our own, a
person studied everything from anatomy to geometry for years before daring to call himself an artist. But so-called
modern art provides instant gratification, and with proper connections or propaganda it is even rewarded with wealth and
fame.
"The 'refined,' the 'rich,' the professional 'do-nothing,' the distiller of quintessence' desire only the peculiar and
sensational, the eccentric, the scandalous in today's art. And I, myself, since the advent of cubism have fed these fellows
what they wanted and satisfied these critics with all the ridiculous ideas that have passed through my head. The less
they understood, the more they admired me! ...Today, as you know, I am celebrated, I am rich. But when I am alone, I do
not have the effrontery to consider myself an artist at all, not in the grand meaning of the word. ...I am only a public
clown, a mountebank. I have understood my time and exploited THE IMBECILITY, THE VANITY, THE GREED of my
contemporaries. It is a bitter confession, this confession of mine, more painful than it may seem. But, at least, and at last,
it does have the merit of being honest."
--- Pablo Picasso
Then there is dance. Again, when we had our own nations, our dance was stately and orderly. The Virginia reel, waltz
and square dance are examples. Dancing was a kind of refined courtship. The Negroidal frenzy dancing of this age is
simulated copulation, not courtship. This simulated copulation is usually accompanied by some cacophony, wrongfully
called music, which invariably is played at a decibel level designed to attract the attention of aliens on some distant
planet. The thumping of synthesized instrumentation drowns out any vocal lyrics, which indeed have no redeeming value
anyway.
As recently as forty years ago, we had Doris Day and Patty Page. Compare their voices to the annoying screeches of
Barbara Streisand and hear just how far we have fallen. In the forty plus years of rock'n'roll one would be put to task to
think of five singers with the vocal talent of a Roy Orbison. Even so-called country music has been corrupted, which is
self-evident when comparing Patsy Cline, Loretta Lynn or Hank Sr. to today's performers.
How I wish young White people would or could, hear or see productions by Tchaikovsky, Wagner, Strauss, Beethoven,
Rossini, Verdi and the other great Aryan composers. The 1812 Overture, the William Tell Overture and the Tannhauser
Overture are Aryan culture at their finest. And 99% of today's youth haven't a clue. It is not their fault and it is oh-so-sad.
But the alien destroyer knows that the further a generation is removed from its own culture, the less it cares about the
preservation of the race from which it sprang.
Consider sports. In the first place, modern sports are just a reincarnation of the bread and circuses of dying Rome. As
the Aryan-Nordic Romans mixed themselves out of existence with slaves and foreigners, the masses debated the talents
Nationalist Library
http://www.nationalistlibrary.com Powered by Joomla! Generated: 5 December, 2009, 00:34
of gladiators. Nowadays our youth idolize Negro athletes, virtually all of whom have harems of our last White women.
Integrated sports are a perversion of the territorial instinct given to each race and species to ensure the preservation of
their own kind. But now call a Negro "Denver Bronco" or "Dallas Cowboy" and he becomes more important than the
survival of our own race. And of course, spectator sports are always a danger, at least when carried too far. Sports
should be used to keep one's own body fit, not to entertain a couch potato.
We can see another indication of cultural decay in the behavior of athletes. In Aryan societies a man is taught to walk
quietly and carry a big stick. Quiet acceptance of what fate declared was considered a sign of strength and maturity. A
few years back a couple of Swedish tennis players named Borg and Edberg typified this behavior. Then came McInroe
and Conner with temper tantrums and childish acts. And degenerate Americans loved this Semitic-Negroidal behavior.
How far we have fallen.
When I was a youngster in high school, and a player scored a touchdown for the football team, he walked over to the
referee and handed him the ball with quiet dignity. Now there is a primitive ritual of obscene, sexual gyrations as a victory
dance.
Negative changes can be observed even in the new manner of conversation. In a Nordic country we demand personal
space, and conversation is always from a distance of at least an arm's length. I first noticed the change in prison, as
even White men try to stand with their heads inches from mine for conversation. I would back up and they would step
forward. It is alien to our organic culture.
Also, in times past we were taught from childhood that unnecessary conversation was boorish and uncultured. The fact
is, 99% of all human conversation today is inane, repetitious, pointless and boring. Additionally, no man can think while
his tongue is wagging or someone else's gums are flapping in his ear. The more primitive the race, the individual or the
culture, the louder it tends to be. The more advanced the race, an individual or a culture, the quieter it tends to be.
Just fifty years ago we were taught to think before every sentence uttered, and then to be precise. This business of "it's
like...." "ummmm," "see what I'm sayin'," "it's like, you know...." "like, know what I mean, uh....." is total cultural
decadence.
Priorities and perceptions are other casualties of non-Aryan culture. Today our couch potato TV addicts buy remote
control TV channel changers so they can lay on their lazy, fat rears so they can be spectators of decadence on the
electric toilet. Then, one day they see how fat and unattractive they are, so they spend hundreds of dollars on a gym
membership to work the fat off. And of course, all it takes is the self-discipline to stop stuffing their faces with junk food.
But then, self-discipline is essential to high culture.
On the subject of war, a decadent society without true culture becomes cruel. War is indeed hell, and killing one's
enemies is part of Nature's decree. But, as a rule it is not customary that Aryans torture captives, nor should they
needlessly kill the women and children. Dresden, Hamburg, Waco and Eisenhower's murder of a million POW's after the
end of World War II demonstrate how far we have fallen.
Once upon a time, a "hero" was someone who stood till the end against all odds. Now America's "heroes" push a button
and send a missile from hundreds of miles away to blow up helpless people, soldiers and civilians alike, and then give
themselves medals.
We could go on and on with discussions of drugs, booze, divorce, abortion, but it is not necessary. In a decadent culture
we accept whatever we see without question. Forty-five years ago I noticed that in nearly every movie, TV program,
magazine or billboard advertisement and on and on, the male was dark-haired and darker skinned than the fair White
woman. The idea of "dark is handsome" was promoted and still is without end. It was far, far too pervasive to be
accident. Those in control of every aspect of life in the once-White nations were self-evidently programming our women
for race treason, step by step.
The wondrous thing is that few notice until it is pointed out to them; even then no one seems to care. That is cultural
pollution so powerful that it overrides even the Nature-given instinct for the preservation of one's own race. Religion is,
also, an aspect of culture. Everyone knows that from the Pope to Billy Graham, the dominant religious leaders now
promote breaking down all barriers to interracial marriage. We have no choice but to separate ourselves from every
aspect of modern, so-called culture and rebuild our own. It will be a monumental task, but it is essential to our struggle. I
attempt to demonstrate what our culture was and what it must become; others will fight the battle with migration and
armed struggle. Each must serve to the best of his ability. Biological extinction is the inevitable consequence of cultural
death. All must struggle with the fanaticism of desperation.
We must secure the existence of our People and a future for White children. Because the beauty of the White Aryan
woman must not perish from the earth.
David Lane

Nationalist Library

Old August 28th, 2018 #2
Tiwaz

Default David Lane - The Former Yugoslavia

The Former Yugoslavia
A wise man once said that when trying to fathom the often apparently senseless happenings within religious and
governmental power systems, we must remember that "crooks have falling outs." We ordinary folks are the cannon
fodder and pawns in the games our masters play. But, we should, also, remember that whatever happens serves the real
powers. There exists today what is essentially a World Zionist Government World Order. Self-evident to those retaining
the ability to reason is that the Jewish powers have long been attempting to mix, overrun and exterminate the White race.
Whether it is a universalist religion forced on Europe in which our masters are called "God's Chosen People," or a war
and occupation to destroy the racial basis of our ancient European homeland, or forced bussing or the murder of a White
family in Idaho who wanted to live among and preserve their own kind, the underlying motive is always the same. They
mean to exterminate the White race.
Eastern Europe, the former communist countries, are the only remaining White nations. Fifty years of occupation of
Germany and central Europe by America's colored troops chasing White girls has destroyed the Aryan gene pool of
central Europe. Remember, it only takes about 2% mixing to seal the fate of a White country, for the parents, relatives,
friends and associates will usually defend the interests of the mongrel offspring. It is now the turn of Eastern Europe to
"experience the joys" of America's multi-racial occupation. This time the troops were "invited" in, although behind the
scenes, the invitation was a threat. But the ultimate purpose and result are the same.
For years the CIA and other Intelligence agencies of the world, all under Jewish control, have been formenting warfare
among the disparate groups in order to prepare for the farce we now see. The former Yugoslavia has many ancient
grudges to exploit. Several centuries ago, when Moslems first occupied part of that area, the Christian population
regarded the indigenous population, who converted to Islam, as traitors. That stigma still exists. In the second World War
some Croats aligned themselves with Germany, while most Serbs were allied with the Soviet Union. So, there is a
lingering animosity from this period, also. There are, too, those with a sense of identity with other ancient regimes, both
Imperial and Royal.
But to those of us who are aware that the White race is a small and rapidly disappearing people in the world, the only
issue that should be of interest is Jewry's ultimate goal, which is the extermination of our kind. That is the bottom line
intent of the American occupation government. Since religious, political and economic systems can be destroyed and
replaced, while the death of our race will be eternal, we should not debate the deceptions which the media places in front
of us. Until all White people see the Fourteen Words as the only issue in the world, they will continue to be used and to
walk in suicidal darkness.
Unless White men soon find the courage to face reality and name their executioners, we are doomed. You cannot fight
an enemy or a conspiracy if you deny the enemy exists. You cannot cure cancer by treating symptoms. The cause of the
cancer must be removed in its entirety. Until we see and understand the big picture, the lesser struggles will continue to
appear baffling and that is exactly how it is planned by the tyrant.
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children Because the beauty of the White Aryan
woman must not perish from the earth.
David Lane
Nationalist Library

Thread