Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 13th, 2017 #1
Serbian

Thumbs up Glorious Leader of North Korea Kim Jong Un Celebrates ICBM Launch at Concert

Glorious Leader of North Korea Kim Jong Un Celebrates ICBM Launch at Concert

Lee Rogers
Daily Stormer
July 13, 2017

The glorious leader of North Korea Kim Jong Un appeared at a concert to celebrate the nation’s recent military achievements.

AP:
North Korean leader Kim Jong Un was feted at a concert replete with pop music and thunderous applause marking the successful launch of his country’s first intercontinental ballistic missile.

Leading the bill at the concert was the Moranbong Band, an all-female ensemble that was hand-picked by Kim and serves as something of the “soft” face of his regime.

Among the numbers performed were “Song of Hwasong Rocket” and “Make Others Envy Us,” the North’s official Korean Central News Agency reported

There is no question that out of the two Koreas, North Korea is the best of the two. Unlike South Korea, North Korea does not have any mixed-race nigger models running around. This by itself makes North Korea the best of the two Koreas. North Korea’s racial purity is unmatched.

North Korea also produces some of the best propaganda videos seen anywhere on the planet. This concert looked truly awesome. The North Korean people show such great pride in their nation. The enthusiasm and love they have for their leader is a profound sight to behold.

Let’s hope that Dennis Rodman is able to negotiate a truce and unite the two Koreas. There is no doubt that peace can be achieved through a unified Korea under the leadership of Kim Jong Un!

https://www.dailystormer.com/gloriou...ch-at-concert/

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old July 13th, 2017 #2
Dan Hadaway

It's only a matter of time before they tweak those things where they can hit anywhere on Earth.

Old July 13th, 2017 #3
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
It's only a matter of time before they tweak those things where they can hit anywhere on Earth.
Maybe we can work out a deal that they hit Frisco and LA for us!

Old July 13th, 2017 #4
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoon! View Post

Or get him to help out with a nuclear programme of a young new WN state so that it can have deterrent should Washington kikes try to extinguish it.

Old July 13th, 2017 #5
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Or get him to help out with a nuclear programme of a young new WN state so that it can have deterrent should Washington kikes try to extinguish it.
If we ever do create a WN state, we will certainly need allies, even if they are non-White states like North Korea.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 13th, 2017 #6
Serbian

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
If we ever do create a WN state, we will certainly need allies, even if they are non-White states like North Korea.
I think a future young WN state could have excellent relations with North Korea. Conduct mutually beneficial trade, tourism, and even joint military exercises. All based on ZOG hatred, mutual respect for sovereignty, and non interference in each others internal affairs.

Old July 13th, 2017 #7
Serbian

Another plus is no fat out of control bitches in North Korea either. All women are slim. Man I love that country

Old July 14th, 2017 #8
Ray Allan

Default NK female band

These women look better than a bunch of fat American cows:

Old July 15th, 2017 #9
Crowe

They just need thermonuclear warheads for those ICBMs, and then you can stick a fork in any future attempts of Zionist regime change in North Korea.

I hope they share their missile technology with the Iran and Syria. And Philippines too, because you never know when ZOG might start causing problems for Rody Duterte.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoon! View Post
Tel Aviv as well. It's closer to North Korea than the west coast is. About 5000 miles vs 6500 miles.

Last edited by Crowe; July 15th, 2017 at 05:55 PM.

Old July 16th, 2017 #10
Ray Allan

Quote:
Tel Aviv as well. It's closer to North Korea than the west coast is. About 5000 miles vs 6500 miles.
The only problem with that is the missile(s) would have to overfly Chinese territory and on an east-west trajectory retrograde to Earth's rotation, requiring more fuel. Spent rocket stages would have to dropped on China, too. An alternate delivery system is needed, perhaps SLBM from the Indian Ocean?

Old July 21st, 2018 #11
Dawn Cannon

Default North Korea Betrayed

The #1 North Korea Thread is chock full of disinfo and hysteria, so I'll put this here, where most of the more knowledgeable people have written.

North Korea 'Ready To Accept' Rothschild Controlled Central Bank

Old July 21st, 2018 #12
Ironguard1940

Default I guess your avatar should have given it away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Another plus is no fat out of control bitches in North Korea either. All women are slim. Man I love that country
Thanks for letting us know, no one here had any idea how you felt about North Korea.

Old July 21st, 2018 #13
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Thanks for letting us know, no one here had any idea how you felt about North Korea.
Them Moranbong Band members, some of them are little hotties like Jo Kuk-hyang! I'd nail her.

Tags
glorious leader, kim jong un

Thread