Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 2nd, 2012 #21
Alex Linder
Administrator

Bill White has published a book called "The Centuries of Revolution," it's put out by the Barnes Review people, that is Willis Carto. I read it (200 pages) recently and it's good. He covers the same ground The Nameless War does, from the Glorious Revolution up till the present day.

I'll have more to say about this book when I have more time, but it appears Bill has arrived at the position that basically nothing can be done politically to counter ZOG, under current conditions, except murder its exponents. We are in the dark age, Kali Yuga, discussed by Savitri Devi and Evola, who seem to be his two main influences, in terms of the biggest picture, which he was certainly moved to reflect on during his 2-3 years being imprisoned and tortured by the feds. I'm not sure where he stands legally, but many or all of the charges he was jailed for ended up being thrown out. Classic case of the cop's cynical, "you can beat the rap, but can you beat the ride?" The ride cost him his business, family and political group. Today he is studying biblical religious-historical matters, it appears.

To quote from his bio:

"Currently living in rural Southwest Virginia, White is retired from politics, bur writes weekly for American Free Press newspaper and is a regular contributor to The Barnes Review history magazine. His case continues in appellate courts as he seeks justice and reparations for the losses his business and family suffered due to the federal government's false arrest and malicious prosecution of him. He is pursuing a degree focused on ancient history -- particularly Classical and Near Eastern Studies -- as he investigates the ancient Tradition and Aryan history and spirituality. He is now preparing to publish two books, one a commentary on Saxo Grammaticus' Gesta Danorum, and the other a brief history of the Jewish and Aryan influence on ancient Egypt."

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=3226

Old April 3rd, 2012 #22
N.B. Forrest

Did his wife dump him when it got rough?

Old April 5th, 2012 #23
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Did his wife dump him when it got rough?
I don't know what happened, but I think she was forced into making some decisions re his business, and I think he and she are split up now, but I don't know any details. I think he's on Facebook, but may be under some restraint from discussing certain things pending the conclusion of his court stuff.

Old April 7th, 2012 #24
Thor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post

Wiesel asserts that the only method of mass execution employed at Auschwitz was immolation: jews were lined up and marched at bayonet-point into vast open pits of fire built in the camp's center. If that isn't enough to make you doubt his story, this quintessential "eyewitness to man's inhumanity to man" claims to have watched in horror as a German troop truck was driven up to the inferno and its cargo, human babies, was casually tossed into the flaming pit like so many charcoal briquets onto a backyard grill by grinning SS goons. And I'm talking kike-tykes here, newborns and crawling infants still in diapers, not jewlets old enough to walk and talk. I could go on and on with more just as equally ridiculous testimonies of Wiesel, but I think the above illustrates the utter absurdity of this jew's tale to a T. The point is that Wiesel contends that inmates were burned alive en masse and that this wasn't the primary, but the sole means of mass murder used by the wicked SS. Nowhere in the book are the terms "gas" or "gas chambers" ever used; there is not a single reference to death by lethal gassing, period. And yet Wiesel claims to have been interned at Auschwitz in 1944-5, the very time Holohoax fabulists tell us that gassing operations were in full swing. How can this possibly be, seeing as how every human being in the West over the age of five "knows" that inmates, not just at Auschwitz, but all six "extermination" camps in eastern Poland, were gassed to death via Zyklon-B pellets dropped through openings in the roof by SS personnel? Just what gives with this blaring contradiction in Holohoaxology anyway? Well I'll tell you what gives...
I'll have to see if my small, local university library has Wiesel's book. I'm going to go on a limb and bet they do, considering how he's a prominent name.

I would never want to purchase it, of course.

Old April 7th, 2012 #25
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Bill White Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I don't know what happened, but I think she was forced into making some decisions re his business, and I think he and she are split up now, but I don't know any details. I think he's on Facebook, but may be under some restraint from discussing certain things pending the conclusion of his court stuff.
Several months back, Bill's Facebook account was deleted. His wife agreed to some terms for their divorce settlement which were amicable but I forget what they were. I seem to recall that she admitted to mismanagement of his business while he was locked up. He claims that the remaining charges that he was convicted on are being appealed. Emails to his Yahoo account have received no reply.

Old October 10th, 2012 #26
Alex Linder
Administrator

Reading "Three Who Made a Revolution," a bio-study of Lenin, Trotsky and Stalin. It's a 600-pg book, read about 1/10th of it. Some background on Russia and bio of Lenin's father. He was a diligent fellow, a hard-working teacher and teacher-administrator. Lenin had a HAPPY, NORMAL, STABLE childhood. His older brother, Alexander, was hanged as a radical revolutionary for his part in a 7-20-something plot to assassinate Alexander III. This hanging is what steeled the youthful Lenin for his career as a professional revolutionary. But the father was not a radical by any means. He was just a hard-working man from an outlying area who married a Volga German named Blank and had several children by her. There's nothing particularly jewy about Lenin's background, even if he was 1/4 jewish ethnically. By the descriptions of (jew) Bertram Wolfe, and this book is apparently used in many classrooms, or was in the middle of the 20th century, Lenin comes off more Aryan in background/raising than anything. Lenin was apparently very smart, good at studies, as was his brother, occasionally sharp tongued and short tempered. More reports as I progress.

Old October 11th, 2012 #27
M.N. Dalvez

In my spare time recently, I have been finding and reading books about organised crime in the United States, particularly in the first 50 years of the 20th century. Some of the titles I've recently found include:

The Brothers Bulger, by the Boston journalist Howie Carr, which looks at the rise to power of the eponymous Bulger brothers - Billy Bulger, the long-time treasurer of the State of Massachusetts , and James 'Whitey' Bulger, the gangster and long-time FBI Number One Most Wanted (he was captured this year, after about 15 years on the lam). This is interesting because it does such a good job of showing that the causes of the two brothers coming to so much power in their fields weren't so different as one might think.

Tough Jews, by the Rolling Stone writer Rich Cohen. Now, TBB was interesting, but this... Where to start?

1: The author's father is some kind of well-known business figure, and the boyhood friend of well-known television corpse Larry King. They grew up in the same neighbourhood as the 'Murder Inc.' underworld hit-squad (almost entirely jewish, but for a few Italians), and he makes the point that his father, and all his boyhood friend, and indeed their entire generation, were deeply influenced by that generation of out-and-out jewish criminals.

2: He gives a lineage, of sorts, of NYC crime from the 20's to the current day, and what's important about this is that the progenitor of all these Lucianos, Lanskys, Anastasia/Gambinos, Genoveses ... is none other that the 20's organised crime figure, Arnold Rothstein. Basically, the very strong implication being made is that it was jewish criminals who were absolutely instrumental in making organised crime in America the massively organised, pervasive force that it became in later years.

(He also claims that the difference between the Italian and jewish criminals of that day was that the Italians perpetuated it into future generations, whereas the jews became assimilated into the mainstream of American society. PR?)

3: It draws a direct line between the 'attitude' of these criminals, and the general attitude and mindset behind the 'state' of Israel

4: It is very much an 'internal document'. The authors goes into the internal jewish debate about whether these criminals were good for jews in America or not, and he is very much of the opinion that they were: they gave American jews something to emulate, they taught American jews that they could do anything they wanted to in America if they were organised about it.

It's a very revealing document, let's say. I recommend that you all find and read it.

Old February 16th, 2017 #28
Alex Linder
Administrator

Last few I read:

Moby Dick
Uncle Tom's Cabin
Jane Eyre
Black Dahlia

Going to start a couple Russian ones, from 19th century of course.

Old February 16th, 2017 #29
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Last few I read:

Moby Dick
Uncle Tom's Cabin
Jane Eyre
Black Dahlia

Going to start a couple Russian ones, from 19th century of course.
I read Moby a few months back: a tough slog in parts. Reading a Time-Life about Ancient Greece now.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old February 20th, 2017 #30
Sean Gruber

Dostoyevsky's The Possessed next up. Going to try the classic Constance Garnett translation. Tried the modern Pevear and Volokhonsky translation (retitled Demons), found it unreadable. The story is supposed to be about murderous jews (masked by Dostoyevsky as demon-possessed atheists) subverting the liberal reform movement in Russia, represented by an old fat liberal pussy. How pathetic he is, and how he gets crushed, is basically what it's about. Horror and humor mixed. Dostoyevsky was Russian Orthodox, by the way.

Just finished Don Quixote in the modern Tom Lathrop translation. No plot but probably the greatest novel ever written. It's old, 1605-1615.

A lot of shit short books about movies because I like that stuff.

That's all.

Less talk, more action

Old February 27th, 2017 #31
Alex Linder
Administrator

Just about finished reading Anna Karenina. It's good. But not nearly as good as Jane Eyre or Moby Dick, in terms of word artistry and psychological insight, which is what I look for. After wit.

Old March 5th, 2017 #32
Alex Linder
Administrator

Tolstoy is good but somewhat overrated is my opinion. I don't think he nearly approaches a master like Twain. I think he comes close to a stream-of-consciousness that's actually effective and predates the Irish guy in the bits where Anna is losing her mind before throwing herself into the train.

Now reading Vanessa by Walpole.

Thread