VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 22nd, 2021 #1
H.B.

jewsign Rat-faced demon clown and failed fake news propogandist (((Brian Stelter))) says don't do your own research

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nWuAOW1O6zNh/

On this propaganda piece, Brian Stelter has a fellow hook-nosed parasite and some weird, mystery meat affirmative action lady talk about why it is "bad" for the Goyim to do their own research and why it is bad not trust the completely discredited jew-run fake news industrial complex.

I laugh out loud every time Mark Dice buries Brian Stelter in his hilarious satires. It makes me wish the Holocaust really happened. Hitler would deserve a Noble Prize times six million if he wiped out all the jews just to keep a foul creature like Brian Stelter from being born in the first place.

Old September 25th, 2021 #2
H.B.

CNN Clown Gives Advice About What NOT To Do With Your Life

Old September 25th, 2021 #3
Jeffrey Smither

How the fuck is he really only 36 years old??

he looks more like he's in his mid to late 40s. I turn 38 next month and don't look even close in age to how he looks.

Old September 25th, 2021 #4
Jack Russell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
How the fuck is he really only 36 years old??

he looks more like he's in his mid to late 40s. I turn 38 next month and don't look even close in age to how he looks.
Bald jew with buzzcut and no beard; reveals more of the kike head/face beneath. He's got one of the jewiest jewfaces I've ever seen, and I've seen all types of jewfaces. His nose is the stereotypical hooknose, with the - for lack of a better word - 'evil' ashkenazi jew eyes.

The worst part about his fatass though is his "smile". It's the most demonic kike smile I've ever seen, which means it's the most demonic smile I've ever seen. You could throw him in a hollyweird movie as the psycho child molester, no dialogue, and he'd win 8 oscars from his tribe just for that demonic, baby eating, shiksa raping, artifact coveting, goyim nation destroying wicked smile.
"Put an ax into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and let them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow, for it is not fitting that we Goyim toil while they idle away their time behind the stove, feasting and farting." -Martin Luther

Old September 25th, 2021 #5
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
How the fuck is he really only 36 years old??.
I would have guessed mid-50s.

Old September 26th, 2021 #6
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
I would have guessed mid-50s.
That's going a little extreme but late 40s certainly.

Some people just don't age good.

actually, mom problem is I look too young. People think I'm mid 20s when I shave.

Old September 26th, 2021 #7
Robbie Key

I actually don't think Stelter is jewish himself, although he is married to a jewess.

Quote:
On February 22, 2014, he married Jamie Shupak.[10] She is a traffic anchor for NY1.[11][12] Stelter was raised Methodist, and is non-religious.[13] The couple married in a Jewish ceremony, and plan to raise their children in Shupak's Jewish faith.[13]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_...#Personal_life

Tags
brian stelter, cnn, coronahoax, deadly vaccine, fake news

Thread