Stewart Meadows

Old October 28th, 2021 #44
Kosher Clown

Old October 28th, 2021 #45
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...e4940789%2Fpg7

I don't know how you share things off twatter, and probably this has been posted.

Why is he in such a mess.

Why do they worship Fuchi, et al, if HE and Obumber gain of functioned the virus in the first place.
What a grandiose and arrogant a$$clown. He just drips of self importance. Baldwin probably thinks himself some sort of genius while his IQ is probably in the 110-115 range. He was (obviously) on something during this selfie horseshit post. Booze. Pills. Both probably.

I honestly hope this destroys him emotionally and he offs himself. What a deranged servant of the yiddish parasites!

Old October 28th, 2021 #46
Kosher Clown

I agree.

However, you're being far too generous by estimating that Uber-arrogant flaming Shitlib Butt-goy's I.Q. at 110-115...

Although all Leftist Whites inwardly despise themselves, their concurrent Sociopathic natures at the same time make it impossible for them to ever actually accept blame for their own vile, (and often violently antisocial), actions.

The way in which they assuage their massive guilt complexes is by channeling and projecting their subconscious self-hatred onto all others of their Race.

In other words, in Baldwin's twisted, rabbit-assed mind he's not responsible for murdering anyone.

You, I, and all other Whites are...

Old October 30th, 2021 #47
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Alec Baldwin speaks out about fatal shooting of Halyna Hutchins on ‘Rust’ set

By Kerry J. Byrne
October 30, 2021

“She was my friend.”

A haggard-looking Alec Baldwin broke his silence Saturday, declaring his friendship with Halyna Hutchins — the cinematographer he accidentally shot and killed on the set of his film “Rust” last week.

“There are incidental accidents on film sets from time to time, but nothing like this,” Baldwin, who looked forlorn and at times sounded hoarse, told a reporter from BackGrid as he stood on the side of the road in Vermont, with traffic whizzing by behind him. “This is a one in a trillion episode, a one in a trillion event.”
(...)

Saturday marked Baldwin’s first time talking to reporters since the on-set death of Halyna Hutchins.
Patriot Pics / BACKGRID
https://nypost.com/2021/10/30/alec-b...s-on-rust-set/

Old October 31st, 2021 #48
Kosher Clown

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
The best acting performance of his entire career...

Old October 31st, 2021 #49
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Alec Baldwin ‘Extremely Interested’ in Limiting Use of Firearms on Film Sets

AWR HAWKINS 31 Oct 2021

Actor Alec Baldwin told reporters Saturday he is “extremely interested” in limiting the use of firearms on movie sets in the wake of his fatal shooting while producing his latest film Rust.
(...)
He said, “I do know that an ongoing effort to limit the use of firearms on film sets is something I’m extremely interested in.”

Baldwin then asked reporters to remember how many guns have been fired on film sets during the past 75 years and stressed that those guns were fired “mostly without incident.”

However, he added, “We have to realize that when it does go wrong, and it’s this horrible catastrophic thing, some new measures have to take place.” He went on to suggest rubber guns or plastic guns as alternatives to functional guns that normally fire blanks.
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...-on-film-sets/

From the comment section:

Quote:
Seattle Diva
EXACTLY! Oh! But NOW he wants to do this. I thought the s c u m didn’t like guns at all. Hmmmmmm? Ok for the Hollywood s c u m to have guns, BUT! All us LEGAL gun owners? Give up your guns! NOW! I’m so sick of these HYPOCRITES! And anyone with even HALF a brain should be also!
Quote:
FREEDOMRINGS
Yes. The funny part is he got filthy rich by using guns in a majority of his movies while preaching to the average Americans that they shouldn't own them. So now because of his careless act with a gun that took a life no one else in the future of movie making should be able to use guns in their movies.
Quote:
100% Deplorable® ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ✓
That's just it, he is preaching after a disaster on his own set. That's what makes these leftists so idiotic, they think if they can be an idiot then everyone IS an idiot and they should take action before the next bad thing happens. Hollyweirdo leftists are the ultimate idiots.
Quote:
Peggy
Baldwin is going to have to admit that this death was the result of sloppy lazy attitude. A gun is serious business and you never point it at someone. I'm pretty sure if the scene called for Baldwin to look down the barrel he would have first checked the chamber.
Quote:
Eric_Mc
Given his outspoken attempts to impose restrictive gun control on the general population, it's hard to feel a bit of sympathy for Baldwin. It will really seem like poetic justice if he winds up doing time in jail for this.
Quote:
Peggy
All I have to say is I wouldn't want to be him. The man needs to shut his mouth. Nothing said will make this ok. Nothing! As for the jail time? I don't know. You can't fix stupid and I don't think you can put it in jail.
Quote:
Tempus Fugit.
What's sad is he takes no responsibility, but them what do you expect from a liberal.

Old October 31st, 2021 #50
Kosher Clown

Old October 31st, 2021 #51
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosher Clown View Post
Can't see the pic. Is it just me?

Old October 31st, 2021 #52
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Honestly, I missed his "acting career." Why is he "famous?" Like the Gabor and KarTrashKan sisters, just why?

Old October 31st, 2021 #53
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Honestly, I missed his "acting career." Why is he "famous?"
He's now famous for acting like an anti-gun activist but behaving like a mass shooter.

Old October 31st, 2021 #54
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Quote:
Alec Baldwin ‘Extremely Interested’ in Limiting Use of Firearms on Film Sets

AWR HAWKINS 31 Oct 2021

Actor Alec Baldwin told reporters Saturday he is “extremely interested” in limiting the use of firearms on movie sets in the wake of his fatal shooting while producing his latest film Rust.
(...)
He said, “I do know that an ongoing effort to limit the use of firearms on film sets is something I’m extremely interested in.”
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...-on-film-sets/
What's next? Snoop Dog requesting a ban on weed?

A conspiracy-minded person could think that Rusty Bulletwind shot 2 people only to boost the cause of anti-gun activism.

Old November 1st, 2021 #55
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Quote:
Alec Baldwin speaks out about fatal shooting of Halyna Hutchins on ‘Rust’ set

By Kerry J. Byrne
October 30, 2021

A haggard-looking Alec Baldwin broke his silence Saturday, declaring his friendship with Halyna Hutchins — the cinematographer he accidentally shot and killed on the set of his film “Rust” last week.

I wonder if putting on his serial killer face will help him prove his innocence.

Old November 1st, 2021 #56
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by U. Dunrouse View Post
I wonder if putting on his serial killer face will help him prove his innocence.

Old November 1st, 2021 #57
Stewart Meadows

Alec Baldwin and not-Spanish wife’s sickening act for sympathy

https://nypost.com/2021/11/01/alec-a...-for-sympathy/

Old November 1st, 2021 #58
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
‘Rust’ AD breaks silence over Alec Baldwin fatal shooting

By Leah Bitsky and Jorge Fitz-Gibbon
November 1, 2021

The assistant director for the Western flick “Rust” is speaking out for the first time since the on-set shooting death of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins, calling on the movie industry to “reevaluate its values” after the fatal gaffe.

However, David Halls did not address details of the incident — or respond to previous reports that he was the one who handed the “hot gun” used in the deadly shooting to actor Alec Baldwin.

“Halyna Hutchins was not just one of the most talented people I’ve worked with, but also a friend,” Halls said in a statement.
https://nypost.com/2021/11/01/rust-a...dwin-shooting/

Old November 1st, 2021 #59
Ole Massa

Quote:
Hopefully, his last.

Old November 1st, 2021 #60
Ole Massa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Honestly, I missed his "acting career." Why is he "famous?" Like the Gabor and KarTrashKan sisters, just why?
Well, he acted in Beetlejuice years ago with Geena Davis, another raging lib.

Tags
alec baldwin, alex baldwin, hollywood, hymiewood whore, rust

Thread