VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 25th, 2020 #1
alex revision

Default Black History Month: Four weeks not enough, says Gillian Joseph

Black History Month: Four weeks not enough, says Gillian Joseph

Oct 25, 2020

Sky News presenter Gillian Joseph believes black history should be an ongoing conversation and not restricted to one month a year.

Speaking remotely at the Liverpool John Moores University Roscoe Lecture, the award winning journalist believes setting October aside for Black History Month should serve only as a starting point to celebrate and remember the contribution BAME people have made in the UK.

http://jmu-journalism.org.uk/black-h...illian-joseph/

Old October 25th, 2020 #2
Gladiatrix

Reminds me of an old joke. "Black history month" is in February as it's the shortest month of the year.

What the hell are "BAME people?"

Old October 26th, 2020 #3
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Once again, it is demonstrated that if these people are given an inch, they will take a mile.

Old October 26th, 2020 #4
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Reminds me of an old joke. "Black history month" is in February as it's the shortest month of the year.

What the hell are "BAME people?"
BAME is an acronym for Black and Minority Ethnic. It is the U.K. government's term for people who are not fully biologically European (AKA non-"white"), or do not identify as being part of that racial group. I think it is a very crude term, and it makes me cringe.

Last edited by John Trent; October 26th, 2020 at 08:07 AM.

Old October 26th, 2020 #5
ZEK S 854

Default Well, as Dr. William L. Pierce of the National Alliance Used To Say . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
Once again, it is demonstrated that if these people are given an inch, they will take a mile.
"The jews and the other non-Whites have the White Man on the run and they intend to keep him running!"

Thread