VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 19th, 2018 #1
Skinhead Zack

Default Ex-President Negro Obama Says "Violent" And "Bullying" Men In Politics Are "Gittin On Muh Nurbes", Wants More Wimminz To Be Involved

Does anybody actually care for what he says now? I don't think so.

TheBlaze

Quote:
Jul 18, 2018 10:05 pm

Former President Barack Obama called for women to get more politically involved during a speech in South Africa. (Hannah Peters/Getty Images)

Former president Barack Obama wants women to become more politically involved, saying Wednesday that “men have been getting on my nerves” lately.

Obama made the comments during the second day of his visit to South Africa, during a town hall before members of the African Leadership Academy in Johannesburg.

“Every day I read the newspaper and just think like ‘Brothers, what’s wrong with you guys?'” Obama said. “What’s wrong with us? We’re violent, we’re bullying. Just not handling our business.”

Obama said that the increased inclusion and empowerment of women in politics would create better policy, both in Africa and in the world generally, and warned the students not to shy away from politics because of corruption or conflict.

His audience was comprised of 200 students out of 10,000 applicants who were going through leadership training.

“The one thing you can’t do is pretend that politics doesn’t matter and say to yourself ‘that’s too corrupt, that’s too broken, I’m not going to get involved in it’ because at some point if you are ambitious about what you are doing in your home country, you will confront politics.”

Identity politics contradiction?

Obama’s most recent comments have been interpreted by some as a contradiction of what he said just one day earlier, when he rebuked identity politics during the late Nelson Mandela’s 100th birthday celebration.

Here’s what he said (emphasis added):

“Democracy demands that we’re able to also get inside the reality of people who are different than us, so we can understand their point of view. Maybe we can change their minds, maybe they’ll change ours. You can’t do this if you just out of hand disregard what your opponent has to say from the start. And you can’t do it if you insist that those who aren’t like you because they are white or they are male, somehow there is no way they can understand what I’m feeling, that somehow they lack standing to speak on certain matters.

While Obama’s remarks were targeted to an audience in a country where less than 10 percent of the population is white, and therefore have a different meaning than they might to an American audience, some observers couldn’t help but point out the sharp tonal dissonance from one day to the next.

As written by Noah Rothman of Commentary:

“This contradictory behavior is standard fare for America’s 44th president. He has at times eloquently attacked the “crude” identity politics that pits Americans against one another, but these flashes of brilliance were few and far between. Barack Obama was a politician catering to a constituency, and that constituency took to divisive identitarianism like fish in water.”

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/07/18/obama-says-violent-and-bullying-men-in-politics-are-getting-on-his-nerves

Old July 19th, 2018 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Talking Okay Obummer I'll Get Involved if U Insist

I is a wummin.

I will vote to get rid of alll these goddamned...wait for it....wait for it..........

NIGGERS.

I'll even start a P.A.C. called 'W.A.N.D' if he wants to set up funding.

That stands for 'Women Against Nigger Dirtbags'.

We send back all these Ghana-born and Senegalese nigs you've put here in NoDak firstly, then move on to the Somalians in Minnesota who had Red Measles, and lastly we get a program going to send the American born ghetto bunnies back to their rightful hot ass homeland, a la Garvey.

I'll even volunteer to be in charge of setting up the boats. We can stack them in there like sardines, luring them with KFC and setting them out to sail with an A.I. droid sailing the boat.

So if that's the kind of woman involvement he wants there are loads of fed up White women that don't like niggas like his momma did, and we can get all kinds of 'involved' if u want. Careful what u ask for.

*Should add: I know he's talking specifically here to S. African niggers, but this is really meant to paint a broader picture...'broad'er picture.

He wants it to look like if women were more involved in politics niggers would be awesome and non-violent and winning at life.

Not correct, and all women would not vote or work to promote the harm of Whitey as he thinks and as (((they))) think.

Last edited by Emily Henderson; July 19th, 2018 at 07:22 PM.

Old July 19th, 2018 #3
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Negrobama
Obomba
Fagbama

A man of many names.

Old July 19th, 2018 #4
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Goldbergstein View Post
Negrobama
Obomba
Fagbama

A man of many names.
SambObama

A groid is a groid is a groid.

Old July 19th, 2018 #5
Erik T. White

Quote:
Negrobama
Obomba
Fagbama

A man of many names.
Add Brokeback Insane Govomit. (Brokeback as in "Brokeback Mountain," film about queer cowboys.)

And, Bareback Insane Ovomit.

Oh, why not Useless goddamn NIGGER Kenyan. Hmmmm...Ugnk. Sounds like something it would grunt.

Old July 20th, 2018 #6
John Robertson

Quote:
Negrobama
Obomba
Fagbama

A man of many names.

But only one that is correct:......... NIGGER!
www.dailystormer.in

Old July 20th, 2018 #7
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanSikorski View Post
SambObama

A groid is a groid is a groid.
Ha. That's a good one.

Old July 20th, 2018 #8
Crowe

Ohomo. Just look at how he handles a hot dog, as the first tranny observes with anticipation of him doing that again later on:

Old July 20th, 2018 #9
)))Marc(((

Default White Wimmenz b fine

Obongo could certainly earn historical credit for being the negroid who incited the second Civil War.

Tags
democracy, obama

Thread