VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 22nd, 2022 #1
Ray Allan

Default Use the Drones, Luke - for jewkraine

'Star Wars' actor Mark Hamill Sends 500 drones to Ukraine

Sure you haven't been seduced by the Dark Side there, Luke?

Quote:
He may have hung up his lightsaber as Luke Skywalker in 2019, but "Star Wars" actor Mark Hamill is still fighting.

This time it is for Ukraine.

During an interview with Bloomberg Radio's Sound On program, the actor revealed he helped send 500 drones to Ukraine.

"Very simply, Ukraine needs drones," Hamill told Bloomberg. "They define war outcomes, they protect their land, their people, they monitor the border, they're eyes in the sky."

Hamill serves as an ambassador for Ukraine's "Army of Drones" project, working to combat the Russian invasion, which began in February.

The program through which Hamill was able to donate is called "UNITED24," which Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky created to collect donations for the National Bank of Ukraine. The funds are used for the most pressing war needs, according to its site.

. . . "In this long and unequal fight, Ukraine needs continuous additional support," Hamill said. "That's why I was honored President Zelenskyy asked me to become an ambassador for the Army of Drones. I know for certain that Ukrainians need drones to protect their land, their freedom and the values of the entire democratic world. Right now is the best time for everyone to come together and help Ukraine stand up in this war with the evil empire."
https://www.navytimes.com/off-duty/2...es-to-ukraine/

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old October 22nd, 2022 #2
Gladiatrix

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ones-to-russia

Thread