Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 24th, 2021 #1
guitardude27
White Lives Matter

Default Is it okay to bottom for another (white) dude?

let's just say I'm 28 years old and 100% straight, but what if there was a really handsome straight white male looking for an experience, I've been thinking about having a one time adventure bottoming for another man. I heard it's extremely orgasmic and pleasure unlike another as a male with a prostate while receiving anal sex from another man.

Would it be okay if I were to deviate from women just for one encounter with another straight white male? Remember, I don't want to be a shitdick; I'm only interested in bottoming, and just once. And I don't ever want to hear about it again. I just really want to try it once.

Old November 25th, 2021 #2
Mick Walker
Banned

jewsign

AIDS is the CURE for Rectum Stretchers!!!

Old November 25th, 2021 #3
Gladiatrix

Old November 25th, 2021 #4
T.Garrett
Banned

Cool she asks 'whats next'?

Whats next? He dates a ugly pus wart of a bitch like 'gladiatrix' just to get his willie wet and catches himself a deadly STD ...do mankind a favor and go kill yourself 'gladdy', we will all appreciate you 'takin one (bullet) for the team' ending your stinky vagina's world tour spreading malaise and misery.

Like nike says 'just do it'.

PS Happy Thanksgiving!

Old November 25th, 2021 #5
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Whats next? He dates a ugly pus wart of a bitch like 'gladiatrix' just to get his willie wet and catches himself a deadly STD ...do mankind a favor and go kill yourself 'gladdy', we will all appreciate you 'takin one (bullet) for the team' ending your stinky vagina's world tour spreading malaise and misery.

Like nike says 'just do it'.

PS Happy Thanksgiving!
How many men have bottomed you, faggot? I'd wager most were niggers. I heard you were in prison. I bet you were a real "tough guy" in the joint.

Old November 25th, 2021 #6
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking ugly cum catcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
How many men have bottomed you, faggot? I'd wager most were niggers. I heard you were in prison. I bet you were a real "tough guy" in the joint.
Never had sex with anything but women you jealous old crone ...how does it feel when you look at yourself in the mirror and feel like puking? And the older you get, the uglier ...

Go kill yourself today, before you fully take on that jabba the twat look ...and dont lonely, miserable fuglies like you fill up the morgues on holidays?

See ya, would never wanna be ya!

Old November 25th, 2021 #7
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Never had sex with anything but women you jealous old crone ...
Oh, you mean your truck stop prostitute? I remember you bragging a couple years ago about bringing a "nubile redhead in a black Dior dress" to your family's Thanksgiving soiree. So festive!

I wonder if it was a tranny. Perchance it will give you a discount this year because of the downturn in business because of the Wuhan.

LOL, you revealed a while back you are a year or two younger than me. I wonder what you look like. I will take a guess.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...mageBasicHover

Last edited by Gladiatrix; November 25th, 2021 at 08:31 AM.

Old November 25th, 2021 #8
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

If you're 100% straight, why would you want to?
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old November 25th, 2021 #9
Tony Boone

You all are being trolled.

He needs a perm ban.

Old November 26th, 2021 #10
Stewart Meadows

I knew from the get-go that this guy was a troll.

Old December 13th, 2021 #11
Longbaugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardude27 View Post
let's just say I'm 28 years old and 100% straight, but what if there was a really handsome straight white male looking for an experience, I've been thinking about having a one time adventure bottoming for another man. I heard it's extremely orgasmic and pleasure unlike another as a male with a prostate while receiving anal sex from another man.

Would it be okay if I were to deviate from women just for one encounter with another straight white male? Remember, I don't want to be a shitdick; I'm only interested in bottoming, and just once. And I don't ever want to hear about it again. I just really want to try it once.
Kill yourself before you get doxxed.

Old December 26th, 2021 #12
Duitsebloed

Hopefully you catch A.I.D.S.
Anal Inflicted Death Sentence

Thread