VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 3rd, 2007 #21
High Speed Nazi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Speed Nazi View Post
I read "The Great Gatsby". I read it in school but got nothing out of it at the time. Now I can see the point of the story is "Crime Does Pay in Modern America - If you are a Jew".

My copy of the book explains in a note that the Jewish gangster using the swastika in the book is not a Nazi, that the swastika was an innocent symbol in those days. But I think the swastika had already been officially adopted as an Aryan, anti-Semite, proto-Nazi symbol at the time the book came out. I say, the use of the swastika DOES mean the Jew Gangster in the story was connected to/supporting the Nazi movement, probably for Zionist gangster purposes.
Oh, yeah, this book has a WN character, he was the only one I liked, even though he is supposed to be a bad guy. He talks about the white race becoming extinct - in the 1920s! The other characters laugh at him.

I've been looking through Huckleberry Finn - You would think some Hollywood Jew wrote it. The character Pap is the bad guy white nationalist in that. Read his "You call this a government?" speech about the Negro professor that is allowed to vote in Illinois.

Old March 4th, 2007 #22
bombadillo

Quote:
Originally Posted by janewhite88 View Post
Would reading a novel be considered casual reading?

I often have other books, like Gödel, Escher, Bach, which I mentioned on another thread, which I pick through. This seems to be more like a text book to me, very ‘heady’ but written for the layman. I take it in small doses and have been copying the Escher pictures.
Hofstadter's "Godel, Escher, Bach" isn't really written for the average reader: he tries to explain ideas such as recursion and incompleteness from mathematical logic: not easy at all. However, the Escher diagrams are quite enjoyable.

Quote:
I whipped through The Godfather and The Last Don by Mario Puzo last month. I got so into his writings that I picked up a couple of other of his books recently. I often start collecting a certain writer if I enjoy his books.
A couple of other Puzo novels I enjoyed were "Fools Die" and "The Sicilian."

Old March 14th, 2007 #23
John Bender
Banned

Started reading Gods Of The Blood: The Pagan Revival and White Separatism today, just the first two chapters.

The author, Mattias Gardell, is a scandanavian theologian who previously penned a book on The Nation of Islam. So far its an interesting and objective view of racial radicalism in Europe and America.

Old March 15th, 2007 #24
Aufhetzer...

Das sogenannte Böse - K. Lorenz
Römischer Katholizismus und politische Form - C. Schmitt
Essai sur l'inégalité des races humaines (complete, not that fucking Jew English edition) - A. Gobineau

Old March 16th, 2007 #25
MyNeighbor'sCheetah

"White Power, White Pride: A History of the White Separatist Movement in the United States"...good, objective book on the topic. Highly recommend.

Old March 18th, 2007 #26
Victates

I am reading the biography of blogger Sharon Hurlbut better known as the poet Ann Walters. A remarkable woman who enjoys my love of anthropology and knitting.

Old May 3rd, 2007 #27
fdtwainth

My beloved Rudyard Kipling's poems

Old May 3rd, 2007 #28
reznick

I am reading "Fascinating Womanhood" by Helen Andelin. It is great for girls who want to rid themselves from years of feminist brainwashing.

Old May 4th, 2007 #29
red_Sekhmet
Les Fleurs du Mal

I'm reading Scott Cunningham's "Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs".

"For he comes, the human child,
To the waters and the wild
With a faery, hand in hand,
from a world more full of weeping than you
can understand."

www.whitearyan.info

Old May 4th, 2007 #30
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdtwainth View Post
My beloved Rudyard Kipling's poems
Have you found a favorite yet?

a jane white portfolio

Old May 5th, 2007 #31
Aimee
R.I.P. Yankee Jim

To whoever it was that rep'd me and asked what I thought about Stephen King's Bag of Bones... I couldn't tell you, I only made it about half-way through it, lol. It wasn't that I didn't enjoy it as far as I got, I just got wrapped up in my other books, and never got back to that one.

Rest in peace,
my friend.

1955-2008

Old May 5th, 2007 #32
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by janewhite88 View Post
Have you found a favorite yet?
I do not pick favorites; I have a big old book full of those, and red them from start to finish, when I have spare time. A few I remember by heart are "If", "Mary Gloster", "Tommy Atkins" and "White Man's Burden"

Last edited by fdtwainth; May 5th, 2007 at 06:59 PM.

Old May 9th, 2007 #33
red_Sekhmet
Les Fleurs du Mal

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznick View Post
I am reading "Fascinating Womanhood" by Helen Andelin. It is great for girls who want to rid themselves from years of feminist brainwashing.
Thanks for suggesting that. I'm getting it at the library. =)

can understand."

www.whitearyan.info

Old May 9th, 2007 #34
red_Sekhmet
Les Fleurs du Mal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
To whoever it was that rep'd me and asked what I thought about Stephen King's Bag of Bones... I couldn't tell you, I only made it about half-way through it, lol. It wasn't that I didn't enjoy it as far as I got, I just got wrapped up in my other books, and never got back to that one.
LOL That was me. =)

I thought the book sucked.....But perhaps I'll go back and forth myself to get through it. They're making a sequel to Creepshow that Stephen King is writing. =)

can understand."

www.whitearyan.info

Old May 9th, 2007 #35
TwistedCross
Smart Ass White Boy

Bag of bones was no where near as good as most of Kings other works. I read it but was not impressed.

Old May 9th, 2007 #36
red_Sekhmet
Les Fleurs du Mal

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedCross View Post
Bag of bones was no where near as good as most of Kings other works. I read it but was not impressed.
I got to the part where the ghost is about to attack and seems to get stronger, but it was so dry.

Did you read "Cell"? The ending was terrible.

can understand."

www.whitearyan.info

Old May 13th, 2007 #37
reznick

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_Sekhmet View Post
Thanks for suggesting that. I'm getting it at the library. =)
No problem! It's a great book. It may sound a bit cheesy, but it has some very good advice. It took me a while to find it here in Canada, as a lot of the books are "controlled". I actually had to order it from a library in a different area!

Old May 14th, 2007 #38
Bardamu
Banned

I'm reading Europe: A History by Norman Davies. I haven't figured out yet whether Davies is a Jew or not and since I haven't figured it out he probably isn't, but in any case the book is very readable. I am in the early Middle Ages and just finished the section on lepers and have started the section of vikings. History of White people, the greatest story ever told.

Last edited by Bardamu; May 14th, 2007 at 07:39 AM.

Old May 14th, 2007 #39
red_Sekhmet
Les Fleurs du Mal

While I'm waiting for "Fascinating Womanhood" by Helen Andelin to come in at my library (thanks to you, reznick), I'm reading the sequel to "Twilight" called "New Moon" by Stephanie Meyer. It's young adult but really fun to read. =)

can understand."

www.whitearyan.info

Old May 15th, 2007 #40
Faszysta
Banned

Default The Devil's Horsemen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heimdall View Post
The Devil's Horsemen, a history of the Mongol Invasion of Europe.

I picked this up today after hearing the opinion about it here. Although the book has been out of print for a really long time, I got lucky after the 3-4th call between the bookstores and finally, then sought out to stake the claim.

Thread