Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 21st, 2017 #1
H.B.

Talking Attention Goyim, "Professor" (((Fair))) has a few words for you ...

Background:

https://www.dailystormer.com/richard...-a-fat-kikess/

Old May 21st, 2017 #2
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

Lol! Stupid ugly kike bitch can't even tell when someone's being sarcastic.

Old May 21st, 2017 #3
H.B.

Yes, obviously intelligent but so hyper-bigoted in her "beliefs" that she confuses satire for a (((fellow traveler))).

The memes that are going to come out of this are going to be magical.

I believe the person who left her that excellent message could be known as Based Voicemail Guy.

As a side note, she seems to have a track record as a bully ...

Muslim woman who voted for Trump asks Georgetown to intervene over professor’s ‘hateful, vulgar’ messages

Quote:
After Trump was elected in November, Asra Q. Nomani, a former Wall Street Journal reporter and a co-founder of a Muslim advocacy group, wrote a Washington Post article titled, “I’m a Muslim, a woman and an immigrant. I voted for Trump.” On Thursday, Nomani filed a formal complaint with the university, alleging discrimination and harassment after comments made by Christine Fair, an associate professor in Georgetown’s School for Foreign Service.

[I’m a Muslim, a woman and an immigrant. I voted for Trump.]

“I am a single mother who can’t afford health insurance under Obamacare,” wrote Nomani, who taught at Georgetown from 2008 to 2012. “As a liberal Muslim who has experienced, firsthand, Islamic extremism in this world, I have been opposed to the decision by President Obama and the Democratic Party to tap dance around the ‘Islam’ in Islamic State.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.5b786482fe09

Old May 25th, 2017 #4
H.B.

This is the fast disgusting slob's Twitter page. The kike beast is clearly mentally deranged and completely obsessed with Richard Spencer and all the Internet Nazis trolling her.

It usually does not end well for people this delusional and obsessed. She will probably kill herself:

https://twitter.com/CChristineFair

Tags
future lampshade, jewesses

Thread