Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 25th, 2017 #161
Ironguard1940

Default A Seig Heil to our left coast oberfurher

I wish I lived near you, Mr. Marr. I would have something fun to do evenings. Excellent job everyone of rattling the leftist scum.

The kwaps are worse than useless. I have had my fill of law enforcement, who protect the very people who call for their deaths. This is obviously nationwide. Fuck the blue niggers, they are no better than the leftists.

Old April 26th, 2017 #162
N.B. Forrest

The kilt is necessary because no pants can contain the huge brass balls.

Salute to the brave White men who stood with Jimmy to face down those kike/commie cunts.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old April 26th, 2017 #164
Ironguard1940

Default Part 1 makes me want more please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Classic. I can't wait for part 2.

Old April 26th, 2017 #165
Ray Allan

Thumbs up

Good video, Genocide Jimmy--waiting for Part II.

The "Trigger Truck." I love it. Reminiscent of Rockwell's "Hate Bus." And the KEK flag.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 28th, 2017 #167
Ironguard1940

Default The left is really showing how pathetic they are

What a pathetic showing from the left. I was expecting a few face-to-face confrontations at the least. I guess they didn't outnumber the 'Nazis' enough to warrant any action, just their worn our 'no Nazis, no KKK, no Fascist USA' chant. Man that is really old and worn out, like the left.

Old April 30th, 2017 #168
Jimmy Marr

We got some face-to-face eventually when 3 WNs crossed the street and walked right into the crowd of antifa. One of them actually spat right into an antifa member's face in order to provoke a fight and couldn't get anything going.

I'm still hoping there will be some video of it. If/when I get it, I'll post it here for shits and giggles.

Old May 20th, 2017 #169
Jimmy Marr

Default Veterans for Peace Solidarity Rally, Corvallis Oregon

Old May 20th, 2017 #170
Jimmy Marr

Default White Girl Curious / Lesbians Pissed

Old May 20th, 2017 #171
Jimmy Marr

Default Triggered At Last

Old May 20th, 2017 #172
Jimmy Marr

Default Even the partriotards sided with us today

Old May 21st, 2017 #173
Jimmy Marr

Default Jews and philo-semites "intimidated" by bagpipes and chalk runes

Activists face graffiti, protesters at Solidarity Fair in Corvallis
LILLIAN SCHROCK Corvallis Gazette-Times May 20, 2017 Updated 11 hrs ago

LILLIAN SCHROCK, Gazette-Times
Corvallis Police Sgt. Ryan Eaton speaks with Jimmy Marr, who was demonstrating Saturday outside the Solidarity Fair at Central Park in Corvallis.

LILLIAN SCHROCK, Gazette-Times
More than a dozen social justice organizations came together Saturday for the Sixth Annual Solidarity Fair at Central Park in Corvallis. The organizers found hateful graffiti had been chalked at the park when they arrived Saturday morning. The organizers of a solidarity fair at Central Park in Corvallis found the area had been chalked with offensive graffiti when they arrived on Saturday.

The social justice activists quickly went to work removing the chalk, which contained messages such as "A future for white children," said fair organizer Lisa Gonzales.

"It's a message to intimidate us," she said. "There's a lot of permission right now to express those kinds of views."

During the fair, Jimmy Marr parked his truck just outside the park and played the bagpipes. His truck bore the message "Unjew."

Marr told a reporter he was there as a demonstrator. Other men were carrying signs that said "Open borders for Israel" and "End Israeli apartheid."

"I'm here because there's bound to be people who are tangentially interested," Marr said.

Gonzales called police to the park, but Sgt. Ryan Eaton said Marr was not breaking the law by playing the bagpipes. Eaton said police had been notified of the graffiti but that it was not being investigated at this time.

Marr has previously been arrested for disorderly conduct after blasting offensive speech from a loudspeaker during a Stop Hate! rally in Springfield.

Saturday's event was the sixth annual solidarity fair in Corvallis. Gonzales and others created the event to celebrate International Workers' Day. The fair has expanded to include local social justice and grass roots groups. More than a dozen organizations were present Saturday, including the NAACP Corvallis Branch, Corvallis Sustainability Coalition, a group opposing the death penalty, Oregon Public Employees Union and others.

"A better world is possible and this is how you do it," Gonzales said.

She said the fair allows such groups to network and work together on social justice causes. Organizers moderated conversations on how to organize and led an open mic session.

Gonzales said there appears to be increased energy in organizing and activism since Donald Trump was elected as president.

"In today's day and age, there are more organizations coming together to respond to the current political environment, said John Friedlander, communications coordinator for the NAACP Corvallis Branch.

Froggi VanRiper, a team member for YouCAN Corvallis, was collecting signatures at the fair in support of a proposed city ordinance to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.

"Climate change is an issue that knows no geographical boundaries," VanRiper said. "It knows no political boundaries."

http://www.gazettetimes.com/news/loc...7cdb7d818.html

Old May 29th, 2017 #174
Jimmy Marr

Default Semper Fidelis to the victims of the U.S.S. Liberty and all other false flag attacks committed against our race by "our greatest ally"

Old May 30th, 2017 #175
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
The organizers found hateful graffiti had been chalked at the park when they arrived Saturday morning. The organizers of a solidarity fair at Central Park in Corvallis found the area had been chalked with offensive graffiti when they arrived on Saturday.

The social justice activists quickly went to work removing the chalk, which contained messages such as "A future for white children," said fair organizer Lisa Gonzales.
OOO - ze HATE!! Make it schtop already!

Quote:
Marr has previously been arrested for disorderly conduct after blasting offensive speech from a loudspeaker during a Stop Hate! rally in Springfield.
Again trying to give impressionable goyeem the idea that they can be arrested for saying the "wrong" thing - and of course no mention that the commie fag rally was an intimidation attempt staged directly across the street from his house.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old June 5th, 2017 #176
Jimmy Marr

Default Portland's Free Speech Rally

A few of us took the opportunity to substantially redirect the narrative.

Old June 5th, 2017 #177
Ironguard1940

Default This one's for my Russian friends and family

лежа пресс, поддельные новости.

Translation-lying press, fake news. Communism never died. It just moved from the old USSR to the USSKwa.

Last edited by Ironguard1940; June 5th, 2017 at 08:03 PM.

Old June 5th, 2017 #178
Jimmy Marr

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...er_portla.html

Old June 6th, 2017 #179
Ironguard1940

Default I will fold you like an accordion if I ever meet you, cuck

Quote:

' "First, I thought it was sad that people fold entire groups of people under one umbrella for something they believe happened," he (Michael Orrantia) wrote.'

You mean like when the jewish left fold the entire White race into deserving extermination you fucking hypocritical asshole POS?

Old June 6th, 2017 #180
Jimmy Marr

Default Who Needs Antifa When We Have Christians?

The men holding these signs were ejected from the Portland Free Speech Rally by its christian organizer.

The rally's sponsor, Patriot Prayer, and their Oath Keeper security ejected the men from the secure perimeter of the event into the violent throng of Antifa on the street. As they did so, they announced to Antifa "Do you see what we do to racists?"

Last edited by Jimmy Marr; June 6th, 2017 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Clarification

Tags
cide piper, diversity, freedom activists, jimmy mar, jimmy marr, white activism, white genocide, white heroes

Thread