VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 1st, 2017 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Sweden: McDonald's Sends Out Ads in Arabic

DailyStormer.com

May 1, 2017

People are flipping out about this in the tubes, but look – I’ve had Somalian language signs in government buildings in my hometown of Columbus, Ohio for like a decade.

McDonald’s at least has the excuse that they’re doing it to make money.

Sweden used to be a peaceful country, home to beautiful tall blonde-haired blue-eyed women. Now, because of the massive invasion of 3rd world Muslim migrants, it has turned into the rape capital of the world.

Women in Islamic clothing wander around Sweden and violent Muslim men beat and rape the Swedish natives. McDonald’s is also doing their part to make sure that Sweden loses their language and identity by catering to their new demographic, Arabs.

The bigger news story here is that The Gateway Pundit is now using racial language. This was probably subconsicous, as the right begins to understand that purely racial nationalism is the only way forward for Western civilization.

The Daily Caller is also going full-niggerdeath.

After being called out by Peter Sweden, McDonald’s responded, like “well, there’s Swedish on the other side of the paper…”

Honestly, I don’t even know what people are mad at McDonald’s for here. They’re not lobbying for migrants, like Starbucks or that Turkroach yogurt company that’s suing Alex Jones. They’re just like “yo, we got food over here, brah” to people who Swedish women brought to live in the country on welfare and gang-rape them.

There isn’t anything political about McDonald’s printing these ads. Immigrants are not being helped by this. In fact, they are being harmed by eating McDonald’s poisonous food.

So good on McDonald’s for trying to poison Moslems.

But then: this fatal mistake.

Expect McDonald’s Sweden to have an attack-truck ran through it any moment now.

read full article at source: http://www.dailystormer.com/sweden-m...ads-in-arabic/

Thread