Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 9th, 2010 #1
George Witzgall

Default Ideas for Europe

The European nations should define themselves genetically. Each nation should draft a genetic "definition" (set of standards) of what it means to be that particular nationality. Citizens who came into the country after WWII and do not meet the definition would be prohibited from breeding, although they would be free to have children via adoption or using egg/sperm donors from their host nation.

Citizens who do not fall under the definition but whose ancestors lived in the nation prior to WWII (i.e. Jews, Gypsies, and, e.g. genetic Germans who are Russians) should be grandfathered in, but can only breed with others of their particular genetic affiliation.

Also, each European country should have a Law of Return, meaning they will grant automatic citizenship to anyone who is genetically a national.

Old November 9th, 2010 #2
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Not a bad idea.

This is of course after a continent-wide revolution?

Old November 10th, 2010 #3
Chris Clafton

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Citizens who do not fall under the definition but whose ancestors lived in the nation prior to WWII (i.e. Jews, Gypsies, and, e.g. genetic Germans who are Russians) should be grandfathered in, but can only breed with others of their particular genetic affiliation.
I agree with everything but this. There will be neither Jews or Gypsies anywhere in Europe. Germans can still stay in Russia and the other like examples, and the very last part is fine to help maintain distinctiveness.

Old November 10th, 2010 #4
Hilda
Barbarian

Would it be okay if northern European nations put "blue eyes" as an important defining characteristic? Predictions are that blue eyes throughout the world will be extinct in a century. But those with brown eyes are very fast to make out it is evil to suggest blue eyes as an ethnic feature. Once this eye colour was by far the majority in Europe, especially northern Europe. Now there are even WNs who deny the balance was ever any different than it is right now.

Demography is Destiny

Old November 10th, 2010 #5
Chris Clafton

Hilda, I strongly agree with you. It used to be more than half in the US who had play eyes. Now it is only 1 in 6. I don't know if this also includes non-whites, but still, the blue eye is losing ground quickly, and I will offer my support. The same goes for other White features, but I don't want to make it out as though I am a Nordicist.

Old November 10th, 2010 #6
ray bateson
baппed

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Citizens who do not fall under the definition but whose ancestors lived in the nation prior to WWII (i.e. Jews...) should be grandfathered in...
George...

*sigh*

...I think you're overlooking the very reason WHY we're even reduced to HAVING this conversation.

Old November 10th, 2010 #7
Hilda
Barbarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Clafton View Post
Hilda, I strongly agree with you. It used to be more than half in the US who had [blue]eyes. Now it is only 1 in 6. I don't know if this also includes non-whites, but still, the blue eye is losing ground quickly, and I will offer my support. The same goes for other White features, but I don't want to make it out as though I am a Nordicist.
I wouldn't go so far as to suggest those with brown eyes be treated as not belonging to the nation or forbidden to breed with those with blue eyes though. However what I would suggest is that if one has those rare, nationally defining, genes one is taught to regard them as traits one has a duty to protect and that mate selection should be encouraged towards achieving that aim.

Demography is Destiny

Old November 10th, 2010 #8
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Default Cheap Geek immitation. The original Buddy Holly vids are censored out for Germany

Old November 10th, 2010 #9
Paul Smith
Death Camp of Tolerance

Thats bullshit faggy..

You can diferentiate whites by their sub-racial type, not by to some degree artificial, concept of nationality.

That said, most White nations consist of more than one significant sub-racial type..

Old November 10th, 2010 #10
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Adoption is also mentioned, here. Hmmmmmm

Thread