Jimmy Dean
Whole Hog Sausage

Default New Charges in Knoxville

Dozens of New Charges in
Double Murder Case Announced

WVLT-TV
Knoxville, Tennessee
Sat. Jan. 19, 2008

Knoxville (WVLT) - The District Attorney General of Knox County announced the list of charges facing now five suspects in the double murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom.

The District Attorney General Randy Nichols is not saying whether or not he will seek the death penalty, but he does say the state will seek conviction for all charges filed in a 24-page indictment from the Knox County Grand Jury.

Lemaricus Davidson, 25, faces a total of 46 charges. Davidson was indicted on 16 counts of Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 2 counts premeditated murder of Christian and Newsom, 2 counts especially aggravated robberies from Christian and Newsom, 4 counts especially aggravated kidnapping of Christian and Newsom, 20 counts aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom, and 2 counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

Letalvis Cobbins, 24, faces a total of 46 charges. Cobbins was indicted on 16 counts of Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 2 counts premeditated murder of Christian and Newsom, 2 counts especially aggravated robberies from Christian and Newsom, 4 counts especially aggravated kidnapping of Christian and Newsom, 20 counts aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom, and 2 counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

George Thomas, 24, faces a total of 46 charges. Thomas was indicted on 16 counts of Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 2 counts premeditated murder of Christian and Newsom, 2 counts especially aggravated robberies from Christian and Newsom, 4 counts especially aggravated kidnapping of Christian and Newsom, 20 counts aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom, and 2 counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

Just last night, police in Lebanon, Kentucky, arrested (Huh?)
18-year-old Vanessa Coleman. She faces 40 Tennessee state charges. Coleman was indicted on 12 counts Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 1 count Premeditated Murder of Christian only, 1 count Especially Aggravated Robbery of Newsom only, 4 counts especially aggravated kidnapping of Christian and Newsom, 20 counts of aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom and 2 Counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

Eric Boyd, 24, also arrested in connection with the fatal carjacking, only faces federal charges as an accessory after the fact. He was not indicted by Knox county grand jury.

Felony Murder carries a possibility of death, life without the possibility of parole and life with parole. Especially Aggravated Robbery is a Class A felony that carries a possibility of 15 to 60 years in prison. Aggravated Rape is a Class A felony that carries a possibility of 15 to 60 years of prison.

At a news conference Thursday, Nichols commended the cooperative efforts between several departments and credits that cooperation for the fast pace this case is moving through the court system.

Nichols says he hopes to move the case to trial on the first day it's set.

The four are expected to make their first court appearance within ten to fifteen days.

This is certainly a case garnering a lot of public interest, Nichols recognizes that and says he expects all kinds of requests filed in this case, including a change of venue in order to receive a fair trial. But he says he does hope 12 Knox County jurors will be able to determine the guilt or innocence of these suspects.
Source

Old January 19th, 2008 #2
expose_them_all
King of Tards

Damn those are some ugly boons. Hang these lop side headed mofos already. This is almost proof there is a God, cause you know damn well just by looking at those creatures that there IS a devil.

Old January 19th, 2008 #3
colleen

Wonderful to see more charges added...46 yeah hopefully they will hang (so to speak) But still sickens me to even look at their photos and think of those two poor kids with so much left of their lives.

Old January 19th, 2008 #4
John in Woodbridge

I gets me ill to think of what those white kids had to endure at the paws of those dark demons. Fuck the trial. Kill those boons now. Not later. NOW!!

Old January 19th, 2008 #5
[email protected]

Hasn't decided whether or not to go for the death penalty??? This fucking asshole needs his whole family wiped out by a bunch of niggers, then maybe he would think differently! If this isn't a death penalty case, what the fuck is!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot imagine what Channon, Christian, and Emily Haddock went thru at the hands of the nigger savages that brutally murdered them.... God, I couldn't hate niggers anymore than I do at this very moment!!!!!!!!!!!! Death to them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old January 19th, 2008 #6
Subrosa
Banned

Set 'em loose and then announce their address. That's the only way they are going to get justice.

Old January 20th, 2008 #7
TwistedCross
Smart Ass White Boy

But their such good boys. They would never hurt anyone!!

If you get the rope, I got the truck

VNN: for entertainment purposes only.

Old January 20th, 2008 #8
SlagMaster

Lemaricus, Letalvis, George of the jungle, Eric and Vanessa are all
perfect examples of NiggaBeasts that infect society with their
subhuman attributes.

Old January 20th, 2008 #9
Ironguard1940

Default Kill them all, let satan poke them in the ass with his pitchfork

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hasn't decided whether or not to go for the death penalty??? This fucking asshole needs his whole family wiped out by a bunch of niggers, then maybe he would think differently! If this isn't a death penalty case, what the fuck is!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot imagine what Channon, Christian, and Emily Haddock went thru at the hands of the nigger savages that brutally murdered them.... God, I couldn't hate niggers anymore than I do at this very moment!!!!!!!!!!!! Death to them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The DA needs to be reminded of who pays his salary. Many states have temporarily halted executions and New Jersey abolished the death penalty. The Supreme Court is even hearing a case on whether or not a certain method of execution is Constitutional, but these actions on the part of states and the fed certainly should not deter whether or not a DA seeks the death penalty against savage murdering beasts like these five stupid looking niggers. Hell, they should all get the death penalty just because they are so godawful ugly. If this had been five Whites doing this to two niggers, the DA would have gotten two death penalties for each of the five White defendants.

Old January 21st, 2008 #10
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Well, this is good news...

I would think that the death penalty would be preferable to life in prison for their crimes, as they would have to be solitary confinement to prevent their own murders-- or worse, if convicted.

Old January 21st, 2008 #11
McKinley
coast to coast WN

How about giving those boons life in prison with a daily dose of torture.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old January 21st, 2008 #12
Susan

I would imagine there are quite a few whites who would like to pop a few caps between the eyes of these motherfuckers. And if things were as they were fifty or sixty years ago, these pieces of garbage wouldn't even still be alive to be worried about. They would have long ago been drawn, quartered, shot, mutilated, beaten, tarred, feathered, and hung until they be daid.

But in our wonderful society where we allow things like this to occur, they will get their fair trial, their day in court, their fellow nigger beasts on the jury to try and set them free, etc. But, hopefully, they will be convicted and sentenced to die, and they will hopefully all die soon. That's the best we can hope for, unless some brave person cares to sacrifice his or her life, and wipe these vermin out.

I won't hold my breath for the latter to occur. But it's wishful thinking.

But, we certainly need to be a presence in Knoxville during the trial. Those of us who care and are willing to travel and be there holding signs need to get organized (yeah, like that's going to happen), and coordinate protests.

The anniversary of the deaths of C&C came and went without any fanfare, as far as I am aware. Now, let's see if we can do better for the trials of their subhuman murderers. Okay?

Old January 21st, 2008 #13
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

they do not deserve once cent of taxpayer money to provide for their prison stay. When a rabid dog attacks someone, it is put down. And even that dog is worth more and is less of a danger to society than these animals.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old February 6th, 2008 #14
iceslayer
Tom O'Brien

Default latest on EMILY'S nigger killers

http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/2349450/

i am just trying to keep the board up to date on the situation with EMILY'S disgusting nigger savage killers.
this is the most up to date i have.
IF any of yall have more recent than this..... PLEASE post it here to keep us all informed.

i keep up with the fayetteville observer (thinking that local paper may have some info on these niggers being charged, trials, etc.), and google news on the topic.

IF anybody else has more up to date on the situation, please post it.

EMILY ELIZABETH HADDOCK
taken from Aryan society on 9/21/07 by savage niggers.

100 niggers should be killed in 2008 just for this poor child's suffering.
100 white conspirators should also be taken - starting with ALL of the local white niggers down in moore county that have so far done everything they can to cover up what happened to this girl.
yeah...... they just went in, got scared, shot her twice, and ran. fuck you, and fuck anybody else that thinks this is what happened.
sorry for the anger.
i dont want to argue with some of you on this board about it anyways.
so just forget i brought it up.

the only thing that matters is that niggers are killed for this.
a lot of niggers.

Old February 6th, 2008 #15
Jane_Doe#5

Default Re: latest on EMILY'S nigger killers

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceslayer View Post
http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/2349450/

i am just trying to keep the board up to date on the situation with EMILY'S disgusting nigger savage killers.
this is the most up to date i have.
IF any of yall have more recent than this..... PLEASE post it here to keep us all informed.

i keep up with the fayetteville observer (thinking that local paper may have some info on these niggers being charged, trials, etc.), and google news on the topic.

IF anybody else has more up to date on the situation, please post it.

EMILY ELIZABETH HADDOCK
taken from Aryan society on 9/21/07 by savage niggers.

100 niggers should be killed in 2008 just for this poor child's suffering.
100 white conspirators should also be taken - starting with ALL of the local white niggers down in moore county that have so far done everything they can to cover up what happened to this girl.
yeah...... they just went in, got scared, shot her twice, and ran. fuck you, and fuck anybody else that thinks this is what happened.
sorry for the anger.
i dont want to argue with some of you on this board about it anyways.
so just forget i brought it up.

the only thing that matters is that niggers are killed for this.
a lot of niggers.
Suggestion: Why dont you start your own thread about that topic, since it has nothing to do with this one.

NOBAMA '08

Old February 6th, 2008 #16
iceslayer
Tom O'Brien

Default Re: latest on EMILY'S nigger killers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane_Doe#5 View Post
Suggestion: Why dont you start your own thread about that topic, since it has nothing to do with this one.

i'll tell you why...............

because every time i start a thread on anything on this forum, somehow.... it aint in the right god damned spot.
i get hyper sensitive moderators saying, "uhh.... you know, that really belongs here, or that really belongs there", or whatever the fuck.

anything that dont suit the discussion of the day gets sent to the bottom of fucking general discussion, or some other place where no one will EVER fucking see it.
you gotta have like five hundred posts on here before someone will leave your thread alone.

OR...... and i love this one.......... i'd start a thread about EMILY and thirty eight of you would post after it, "you know, man..... there is already a thread on this...... its like eighteen hundred threads down in general..... last posted three years ago."
or EMILY was like mentioned in a post thirty eight hundred posts into a thread on black on white crime, and because of that, my thread is a duplicate.
i dont mean any offense.... but yall are funny about this shit.
it DOESNT go here. as they say, "true dat".
whatever.

i put it where i put it.

savage nigger fucks killed CHRIS and CHANNON, AND they also killed EMILY.
this is where i put it.

i will start a thread on this as soon as we start to get some new info.

thanks for caring, though.

Old February 9th, 2008 #17
Ed Keiser
Agitator Of Muds

Default Re: New Charges in Knoxville

Everyone of these niggers needs to be swinging from a tree.

Old April 4th, 2008 #18
Jimmy Dean
Whole Hog Sausage

Default May 15 Hearing

Motions hearing date set for all
four fatal carjacking suspect

4/3/2008

Four suspects in the kidnapping, rape, torture and murder of a Knoxville couple will appear in court together next month.

Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom were murdered in January 2007.

Attorneys for suspects George Thomas, Letalvis Cobbins, and Lemaricus Davidson agreed Thursday to reset their clients' motions hearings for May 15th. Vanessa Coleman's hearing was already set for May 15th.

All four suspects face the death penalty if convicted.

Another man, Eric Boyd, is charged with being an accessory to the carjacking that led to the couple's death, but he is not charged in the couple's death.

Boyd's trial is scheduled to start in U.S. District Court Monday.

Source:
http://www.wbir.com/news/local/story...provider=gnews

Old April 4th, 2008 #19
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Will this be a public trial?

Is there enough space for the anticipated number of VNN members who might like to attend?

Would a business-like request for that information from the court system be in order?

Old April 7th, 2008 #20
Jimmy Dean
Whole Hog Sausage

Default Nigger Lovers Only

Court seeks color-blind jury

Prequalifications begin today in Boyd case to weed out racial bias

Monday, April 7, 2008

Raise your hand if you are a racist.

The question put to potential jurors today in U.S. District Court likely won't be that blunt, but the aim is the same: Ferret out anyone who cannot be color-blind when deciding the fate of accessory to fatal carjacking suspect Eric "E" Boyd.

It is an unusual inquiry in what U.S. District Judge Tom Varlan is already foreseeing as an uncommon method to seat an impartial jury in an inflammatory case involving a headline-grabbing crime and a resulting racial firestorm.

Boyd is standing trial beginning today on charges he helped hide Lemaricus "Slim" Davidson, the alleged ringleader in the January 2007 torture slaying of 21-year-old University of Tennessee student Channon Christian and her 23-year-old boyfriend, Christopher Newsom....

....Some 80 potential jurors are being summoned today, a larger pool than is customary. Varlan plans to use two courtrooms to carry out the uncustomary "prequalification" process he said he intends to employ to try to weed out potential jurors already prejudiced by either media coverage of the case or racial bias.

After addressing the entire pool in one courtroom, Varlan will move next door to his own courtroom. So jurors won't know Boyd is already behind bars pending trial, Jennings, Stone and defense attorney Phil Lomonaco will enter that courtroom via the same entrance used to bring in prisoners.

Source:
http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2008/ap...or-blind-jury/

Thread