Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 23rd, 2008 #1
randy

Default tentative June 21st or May 24, 2008?

Plans are underway to rally once again in the streets of Knoxville Tennessee. The last rally that was put on was expensive to Pastor Ken and we wish to change that. Some ideas that are being worked on for food is that we could send money to Pastor Ken in Tennessee to cover the expense and to use his property for camping the whole weekend. I would like to hear some ideas and you can start emailing him. We want to know how many are going to show up if you can't make it then be honest. If the savages can rally by the thousands then we can do better than that. The last rally we had two large speakers and it was loud but were thinking about 4 large speakers this time.

We have created a poll for two different rally dates, pick the one that you can attend, the poll is open til March 31, 2008

http://channonchristian.com/info/events.html

can we count on you?

Pastor Ken's email is
[email protected]

Old March 23rd, 2008 #2
Ron Doggett

Darn Randy, I'm one person but the 21st is a bad date for me, can't be there then.
What happened to Memorial Day weekend, I thought that was the first thought.

Old March 23rd, 2008 #3
randy

I wasn't aware of that date.

Old March 23rd, 2008 #4
Ron Doggett

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy View Post
I wasn't aware of that date.
It was more of an idea than a set date.
Anyway keep us informed, if it is the 21st I hope it has all the success. If it ends up being another date I'll look forward to attending.

Old March 23rd, 2008 #5
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Plans are underway to rally once again in the streets of Knoxville Tennessee. The last rally that was put on was expensive to Pastor Ken and we wish to change that. Some ideas that are being worked on for food is that we could send money to Pastor Ken in Tennessee to cover the expense and to use his property for camping the whole weekend. I would like to hear some ideas and you can start emailing him. We want to know how many are going to show up if you can't make it then be honest. If the savages can rally by the thousands then we can do better than that. The last rally we had two large speakers and it was loud but were thinking about 4 large speakers this time.

can we count on you?

Pastor Ken's email is
[email protected]
I like the idea of camping over the weekend. It's hard traveling up and then turning around and traveling back. I can likely make it for this date if others will be attending.

Old March 24th, 2008 #6
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Security

First, I would NOT have a date that conflicted with the march on Washington, suggested by Ron Paul.

Then, i would take camp security seriously. Not simply watchmen but the food supply. I experienced a suspicious mass food poisoning that left most who attended almost too weak to travel the following day. Coincidence? Yes. Mere coincidence? Maybe.

Last edited by -JC; March 24th, 2008 at 01:03 PM.

Old March 24th, 2008 #7
randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
First, I would have a date that conflicted with the march on Washington, suggested by Ron Paul.

Then, i would take camp security seriously. Not simply watchmen but the food supply. I experienced a suspicious mass food poisoning that left most who attended almost too weak to travel the following day. Coincidence? Yes. Mere coincidence? Maybe.
I will pass that info along

Old March 24th, 2008 #8
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default I made a typo: I would NOT want a date to conflict with the Washginton march

Those of us a thousand miles from Knoxville and two thousand from D.C. might be able to make both.

Old March 24th, 2008 #9
TheLastRebel

Quote:

can we count on you?

Pastor Ken's email is
[email protected]

You know i will be there brother, give me a call, im open to help any way i can as always.

Eric

Old March 24th, 2008 #10
RebelWithACause
¡Confíeme en!

I'll definitely make it to the rally.

Old March 24th, 2008 #11
Susan

Where are you planning to hold the actual rally? Have you made any plans as far as getting a permit for the June date? If not, I'd suggest changing it to Memorial Day weekend and doing it the 24th somewhere near a large shopping mall so as to get the maximum amount of visibility. And remember, June 21st is going to be really hot at that time. And people have vacation plans in the summer too. Just some info for thought.

But if this is already put into motion and plans can't be changed, then I will come for any rally or protest planned as long as we will get seen by the public and get media exposure. Otherwise, what's the point? We need to get our side heard by as many as possible--that's what it's all about.

Old March 25th, 2008 #12
randy

We have created a poll for two different rally dates, pick the one that you can attend, the poll is open til March 31, 2008

Old March 25th, 2008 #13
Ron Doggett

Quote:

After I voted it said poll doesn't exist anymore and it didn't calculate my vote. So put down another vote for May 24th.
Thanks.

Old March 25th, 2008 #14
Susan

I'm not sure if my vote was counted either. It was sort of strange the way it's set up. I wasn't sure if I was doing it right. Put me down for May 24th as my first choice. If the June date wins, I'll probably still come. But I think the May 24th date would be a good one to coincide with Memorial Day. But.....everyone may not see it that way.

Old March 25th, 2008 #15
randy

It seems to be working fine. There are two choices, point your computer's pointer over the selected date, a little box appears with your choice, you simply click and that's it

Old March 25th, 2008 #16
Ron Doggett

Quote:
It seems to be working fine. There are two choices, point your computer's pointer over the selected date, a little box appears with your choice, you simply click and that's it
Randy, when I vote, it sends me to a light brown page and then to a white page that says, poll doesn't exist anymore. Also it has five votes, it would be six if it had counted mine, I think Susan voted after me so she would have been seven.
Of course y'all should chose the date that's best for the organizers. I was hoping to attend Knoxville 3, but can't if its the 21st of June. I don't want to sound like, damn if I can't go I'm bitching, so please don't read it that way, do what's best for the event.
I do know that the Ron Paul march date that's being pushed is the 21st of June, but its not official either. I think that there are a number of Stormfronters and others who may choose DC over the Knoxville event. That is not my reasoning but it could hurt attendance.
I hope y'all will consider a march through the city as it has a dramatic effect. Meet at the courthouse, march from there through downtown ending back at the courthouse for the rally.
Anyway what ever is decided, I hope for all the success an event like this deserves. Thanks for helping with it and if it's Memorial Day weekend I'll see y'all there.

Old March 25th, 2008 #17
[email protected]

I just voted, the May date is good for me. I also e-mailed Pastor Ken. If camping works out for everyone, that would be great. If not I will still be attending. NEVER FORGET CHANNON & CHRISTOPHER!
'We need to make it that if anyone even looks at a white guy the wrong way, that every pro white man, woman, and child in this country is jumping to their side, because if we don't, no one else will, and if no one else does, then we lose.
Francis Playfair

'Very Untrue, If I ever come to power, heads will roll, seals will be safe.'
Holly

Old March 26th, 2008 #18
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Memorial Day weekend sounds great! Carpooling would be a great idea to save gas and car wear and tear. Tenting is good to me also. Should we bring signs like we did for the first rally? How about American flags? Where do I send funds to cover the costs of this?

It would be great if the moderators made this thread a sticky. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
Those of us a thousand miles from Knoxville and two thousand from D.C. might be able to make both.

Old March 26th, 2008 #19
randy

I would email Pastor Ken and get his P.O. Box to send donations to cover the costs. I will post the po box on here later when I get it

Old March 29th, 2008 #20
vindicator06
Banned

Quote:
I would email Pastor Ken and get his P.O. Box to send donations to cover the costs. I will post the po box on here later when I get it
Yes. Please do that. I had the same problem as the others did with voting. If at all possible, would like the rally to be on Memorial Day weekend, as I am a plant worker here in SC with long hours. The Memorial Day Holiday would certainly make it easier for me to participate!

Thread