VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 16th, 2009 #21
MarkP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
"but maybe its because of the 'cause' your following."

but maybe it's because of the 'cause' you're following.

It is you are
How about 'people are following' ?

Old August 16th, 2009 #22
Igor Alexander

I think WN's should state openly exactly what they're for and not try to fly under the radar.

Old August 16th, 2009 #23
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis Quilico View Post
You know what? WNs should do whatever they want to do. If they want to be clearly identified by ZOG's domestic foot soldiers while flexing their egos for attention, they're entitled to do so.
Doesn't refusing to show one's face indicate that we fear the enemy? Is telling an enemy that you fear him a good idea?

Old August 16th, 2009 #24
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Anonymity is acceptable. I'm saying that those who don't write under their real names need to be even more careful about posting bravado, insults and loose comments, since they are not even willing to post under their real names. That's the moral way to post on the 'Net, IF you desire to advance the White cause.
A good rule of thumb if you're posting anonymously is to not say anything you wouldn't be willing to say under your own name, and to stick to the same handle.

Old August 16th, 2009 #25
Anne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
A good rule of thumb if you're posting anonymously is to not say anything you wouldn't be willing to say under your own name, and to stick to the same handle.
Why is that a good rule of thumb? This is the net, a wild frontier where people can be free (to some degree). If people can't formulate their own ideas and figure out what convictions to hold, they're kind of slow. At the same time, communicating on a board such as this, can be a learning experience for everyone and hopefully fosters change and growth. Basically, the net reveals human nature, in its capacity for depravity as well as nobility. And sometimes it reveals this in the same person all in one day!

Old August 16th, 2009 #26
Rick Ronsavelle

Depravity + Nobility = Depravity.

Old August 16th, 2009 #27
George Witzgall

Quote:
I think WN's should state openly exactly what they're for and not try to fly under the radar.
I'm for peace and love with my fellow white brothers and sisters. but I never get any peace or love from WN's. all I get is scorn.

Old August 17th, 2009 #28
PeterKramer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne View Post
Has anyone been really hammering home the quality-of-life angle in WN? This issue pertains to all classes--living in a gated community doesn't protect you from the angst and malaise brought on by being denied natural ethnic communities.

People are happier and less stressed when they live in a homogeneous society. People are more active in the society because they are able to develop real bonds and connections with those of the same ethnicity and race. Do modern people realize they are being deprived of the organic environment in which they can become fully human? People are not motivated to become virtuous, something which benefits them as individuals, as well as the community.
One of the worst, maybe the worst, problems we face is that many white people still live in white communities. Their immediate neighbors are all white so their quality of life is still good enough. In other words white flight worked. White people whose material standard of living is still (even taking into account eroding wages, high taxes and the cost of keeping your family segregated from non-whites) extremely high make poor recruits for political radicalism. Especially when joining our cause can drastically reduce one's material standard of living.

Old August 17th, 2009 #29
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne View Post
Why is that a good rule of thumb?
It's a good rule of thumb for those who want to behave honorably and honestly on the net; for those who take what they do online seriously as opposed to just viewing it as entertainment.

I have a love/hate regard for online anonymity and see where Alex is coming from. People take an awful lot of liberties that they wouldn't otherwise when they're posting anonymously with a throwaway account.

I don't have a problem with trolling and sockpuppeting if you're doing it to our enemies, though.

Old August 17th, 2009 #30
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
I'm for peace and love with my fellow white brothers and sisters. but I never get any peace or love from WN's. all I get is scorn.
Fuck off, faggot.

Old August 17th, 2009 #31
Kievsky

Peter Kramer is right. Most people only do what they have to do, and not a whit more.

Why our cause isn't taking off is because the frog doesn't feel the need to jump out of the pot.

What I am doing is preparing myself and my social circle for leadership in hard times. I save glass bottles and will be able to provide potable water. I won't be able to "feed the world," but my family and my comrades won't starve. I have made connections with local community leaders and local farmers without revealing my political views.

My social network is totally on board with the program. They all know how to act the part of the respectable middle class community organizer/leader. They don't all live locally, but I suspect that many will come here because I have more food than they do, if and when there is some kind of "national Katrina."

One last thing I recommend is "charisma training." Basically you should study Richard Bandler and Ross Jeffries. Here's a bunch of free stuff, scroll down to "eliciting values" and "patterning" because it's applicable to all people, not just picking up chix:

http://fastseduction.com/guide/

Old August 17th, 2009 #32
Luis Quilico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystian Kowalczyk View Post
You are right. In certain circumstances manipulation, opportunism, and subterfuge are very effective. For us especially because we're on the world's shit list with our beliefs. Many whites think that this way of operating couldn't suit them because it's "Jewy." But I think some whites should try it - they might be better at it than they think. History is full of examples of cunning and sly white gentiles and some of us, I'd venture to say, might beat the Jews at their own game.

Food for thought at least.
Krystian, it's good to see you again! The hardest thing is learning how to switch from a adversarial tactics to subversive tactics, and to change our mindset along with it. Though it may be easy to forget while living in Amerikwa, Jews are on the world's shit list, too, so what do they do? They latch on to the dumbest, most powerful allies they can find and milk them for protection and funding, through subversive means. Of course, their overreach and tendency to degrade everything - including those who they're leeching off of - is always their undoing, and something else we can learn from.

Whoever he is, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. He may be my enemy tomorrow, but who would you rather have to deal with - formidable Jews or black Muslims, Mexicans with Aztlán pretensions and far-left white faggots? All of these people can be exploited to help us, while in the meantime they're compromising the foundations of a sick society that makes their existence possible.

Old August 17th, 2009 #33
Luis Quilico

Quote:
I think your love isn't exactly what they had in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterKramer View Post
One of the worst, maybe the worst, problems we face is that many white people still live in white communities. Their immediate neighbors are all white so their quality of life is still good enough. In other words white flight worked. White people whose material standard of living is still (even taking into account eroding wages, high taxes and the cost of keeping your family segregated from non-whites) extremely high make poor recruits for political radicalism. Especially when joining our cause can drastically reduce one's material standard of living.
Young Italians in Westchester County might make for good recruits tomorrow...if approached with subtlety and tact.
This is one of many reasons why I welcome the decline of this nation's economy. When people haven't everything handed to them, they start considering harsh realities on their own terms.

Old August 17th, 2009 #34
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
The closet, George.
USE IT!

Old August 17th, 2009 #35
Kievsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis Quilico View Post
Young Italians in Westchester County might make for good recruits tomorrow...if approached with subtlety and tact.
Precisely. We have to learn charisma and how to instill confidence in people, and only gradually reveal our true beliefs. The ideal is to get others thinking that they came up with White nationalism in their own heads, rather than being persuaded by us, and this is totally possible if you know the techniques of charisma.

Quote:
This is one of many reasons why I welcome the decline of this nation's economy. When people haven't everything handed to them, they start considering harsh realities on their own terms.
Good way to articulate what I've been saying for years.

Old August 17th, 2009 #36
Anne

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterKramer View Post
White flight worked to some degree, but even those who've been able to avoid the multiracial hell in their immediate environment, have still been affected by the philosophy of multiculturalism. This diversity dogma affects all echelons of Whites and is basically de-spiriting, or IOW, amounts to having one's soul and natural impulses violated and stunted.

People in their gated communities also just deal with existential angst by popping anti-depressants.

Old August 17th, 2009 #37
Anne

Quote:
It's a good rule of thumb for those who want to behave honorably and honestly on the net; for those who take what they do online seriously as opposed to just viewing it as entertainment.

I have a love/hate regard for online anonymity and see where Alex is coming from. People take an awful lot of liberties that they wouldn't otherwise when they're posting anonymously with a throwaway account.

I don't have a problem with trolling and sockpuppeting if you're doing it to our enemies, though.
People express themselves in a variety of ways on the net, with a variety of audiences in mind (or not). There is no universal code of conduct or rules of engagement, apart from each board's own set of guidelines, so it basically comes down to judging the content and style of a person's post--you may like it or disagree with it, but it's up to you.

Whether or not a person is anonymous or has several handles on several sites is irrelevant IMO. I don't see how different styles prevents meeting people in real life and forming bonds and potentially community. That just takes time and effort. One of the downsides to the net, is that it can make it easy for people to just stay isolated and comfortable online, without encouraging people to take things to another level and actually meet. But, we know that already.

Old August 17th, 2009 #38
Jon Brozek
Banned

Why? Because all the whites who had any killing spirit in them were killed or turned off to violence by the wars the Jew has caused.

I think that my generation (the early thirty somethings) is the best its going to get for that. We missed any real wars that had any serious casualties, have been raised on a TV diet of guns and violence and are the last generation to remember when white people actually acted for the most part....WHITE. I grew up in a town of about 2500 people and only ONE family were niggers, mulattoes no less. The younger generations are infected with nigger music and desires. The baby boomers are pussies to the extreme, and the old timers are too old to give a shit.

Old August 17th, 2009 #39
Anne

Yes, the more time that passes, the more the younger generations will be used to living as alienated souls.

Old August 17th, 2009 #40
Gabry Ponte
Banned

The serious WN's have always been betrayed by fellow WN. Look at Rounder aka "Judas" and countless others. Why risk your life and freedom when your own people sell you out in a heartbeat. Anyone with a brain and money would stay far away from American WN.

Thread