Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 26th, 2020 #1
ProudMontenegrin

Default Pictures of Armed Forces of Montenegro

Vječna slava i hvala svim borcima za slobodu i čast Crne Gore!

Old August 27th, 2020 #2
ProudMontenegrin

English: Montenegrin Army soldiers of 1st platoon return fire around the coner of a building at the opposing force during the Immediate Response 2012 (IR12) training event held in Slunj, Croatia on June 5,2012 IR12 is a multinational tactical field training exercise that will involve more than 700 personnel primarily from the U.S. Army Europe’s 2nd Cavalry Regiment and Croatian armed forces, with contingents from Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Montenegro and Slovenia. Macedonia and Serbia will send observers to the exercise.

Old August 27th, 2020 #3
Ray Allan

They appear to be USZOG's little bitches just like the rest of the North Atlantic Terrorist Organization and following their orders. They are even using u.s. green nigger gear and weapons (Humvees, BDUs, etc.). Guardians of the Jew World Order like the rest of them.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 27th, 2020 #4
Fico

That is main illusion of pro-white westerns,West is ZOG and East is anti-ZOG while Putin and Trump cry under jewish wall ie. Solomon Temple who Romans (Europeans) destroyed. Same illusion had William Pierce when he gave support to serbian ex-communist president Slobodan Milosevic against NATO. Instead of division us on East and West we must find what are the interests of our White civilization. Shabbos goys do not have program for saving the White race. Also this topic is just another provocation of serbian members what would result with Balkan garbage conversation. Such shitty post-communist nations who always were colonized are unimportant in geopolitical map as conversation about them.

Last edited by Fico; August 27th, 2020 at 03:49 PM.

Old August 27th, 2020 #5
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
That is main illusion of pro-white westerns,West is ZOG and East is anti-ZOG while Putin and Trump cry under jewish wall ie. Solomon Temple who Romans (Europeans) destroyed. Same illusion had William Pierce when he gave support to serbian ex-communist president Slobodan Milosevic against NATO. Instead of division us on East and West we must find what are the interests of our White civilization. Shabbos goys do not have program for saving the White race. Also this topic is just another provocation of serbian members what would result with Balkan garbage conversation.
That's why I usually don't get involved in these Balkan threads and because it's loaded with pro-ZOG, anti-Russian trolls like that piece of shit Rasen. This Balkan bickering and fighting has been going on for centuries and it's such a convoluted mess I usually can't make heads or tails of it.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 1st, 2020 #6
ProudMontenegrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
They appear to be USZOG's little bitches just like the rest of the North Atlantic Terrorist Organization and following their orders. They are even using u.s. green nigger gear and weapons (Humvees, BDUs, etc.). Guardians of the Jew World Order like the rest of them.
We are not unite around U.S.A. or Bruxelles. We are friends as neighbors. We Eastern Europeans unite against globalism, we have support our armed forces.

Old September 2nd, 2020 #7
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
That's why I usually don't get involved in these Balkan threads and because it's loaded with pro-ZOG, anti-Russian trolls like that piece of shit Rasen. This Balkan bickering and fighting has been going on for centuries and it's such a convoluted mess I usually can't make heads or tails of it.
“One day the great European War will come out of some damned foolish thing in the Balkans.”– Otto von Bismarck (1888)

Old September 2nd, 2020 #8
Paul Anthony
Banned

...And who are they fighting against?? And what are they protecting???

Old September 2nd, 2020 #9
Fico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
“One day the great European War will come out of some damned foolish thing in the Balkans.”– Otto von Bismarck (1888)
Well Germans were also barbarians who wanted Balkan area as part of their nations and germanize them including Goths,Franks,Austrians and Hitler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
You will see soon situation. You are new here,problem is that moderator too long allow impact of trolls on Balkan topic as Ukrainians who are "Russians" or Stalinists who are "white nationalsits".

Last edited by Fico; September 2nd, 2020 at 09:00 AM.

Old September 3rd, 2020 #10
ProudMontenegrin

Quote:

We are not fighting against, we are fighting for white unity. I stand for White unity of Eastern Europeans named "Intermarium".

Old September 3rd, 2020 #11
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudMontenegrin View Post
We are not fighting against, we are fighting for white unity. I stand for White unity of Eastern Europeans named "Intermarium".
Well, well, Rasen came back with a fresh new troll account.

These are actually forces made out of Serbians in the Zionist occupied Serbian land of Montenegro/Crna Gora.

Some real armed forces:

Last edited by Dominus; September 3rd, 2020 at 01:53 PM.

Old September 5th, 2020 #12
ProudMontenegrin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus View Post
Well, well, Rasen came back with a fresh new troll account.

These are actually forces made out of Serbians in the Zionist occupied Serbian land of Montenegro/Crna Gora.

Some real armed forces:

Is second guy (from right) same freak who raped and dismembered dogs in Russia?

Old September 5th, 2020 #13
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudMontenegrin View Post
Is second guy
Not sure, but Bandera supporters who rape their own buddies in barracks are some hard facts.

Old September 6th, 2020 #14
ProudMontenegrin

Quote:
Not sure, but Bandera supporters who rape their own buddies in barracks are some hard facts.

https://ic.pics.livejournal.com/narv...0_original.jpg
He can be anyone wearing Ukrainian t-shirt, even you. or even your buddies from New York:

How about "real armed forces" fighters from your picture on the left - brothers Voevodiny:

Compare those creeps with real fighters such as Montenegrin armed forces:

Last edited by ProudMontenegrin; September 6th, 2020 at 02:39 AM.

Old September 6th, 2020 #15
Paul Anthony
Banned

I live in Austria and I can tell you 99% of the serbs I have met in the last 25 years are TRASH!!!

Old September 6th, 2020 #16
Fico

Whole Dinaric areas are trash. On Stormfront Serbs and Croats agree also that is such sub-race really negative and she can not work without strong leadership. Serbs who are Alpine sub-race have central european look as you Austrians,in times of Habsburgs,Alpine areas in Serbia were part of that monarchy. Dinaric sub-race is not originally Slavic than Illyric who survived Ice Age on Balkan. Dinarics are just for military as pawns who must be organized by our White intelligent stock. Mostly Serbs are Dinaric what is reason why you have that oppinion about them,in my alpine areas,they are good. I realized that we can divide our race not on nations than on sub-races,book by Madison Grant "The Passing of the Great Race" showed how existed conflcits between sub-races and how all of them have their own territories.

Last edited by Fico; September 6th, 2020 at 03:47 AM.

Old September 6th, 2020 #17
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Whole Dinaric areas are trash. On Stormfront Serbs and Croats agree also that is such sub-race really negative and she can not work without strong leadership. Serbs who are Alpine sub-race have central european look as you Austrians,in times of Habsburgs,Alpine areas in Serbia were part of that monarchy. Dinaric sub-race is not originally Slavic than Illyric who survived Ice Age on Balkan. Dinarics are just for military as pawns who must be organized by our White intelligent stock. Mostly Serbs are Dinaric what is reason why you have that oppinion about them,in my alpine areas,they are good. I realized that we can divide our race not on nations than on sub-races,book by Madison Grant "The Passing of the Great Race" showed how existed conflcits between sub-races and how all of them have their own territories.
No, I'm not that tribalistic.. The serbs I know do shit business, make trouble, steal, and scam. I love Romania, and Bulgaria, Hunary too!! But my experience with serbs is absolute shit!!

Old September 6th, 2020 #18
Dominus

Quote:
I live in Austria and I can tell you 99% of the serbs I have met in the last 25 years are TRASH!!!
And here we have another Rasen kinda sockpuppet troll account. A month ago Rasen was banned and here we have already two brand new troll accounts in august who are (what a coincidence) all on Serbian topics.
Quote:
No, I'm not that tribalistic.. The serbs I know do shit business, make trouble, steal, and scam. I love Romania, and Bulgaria, Hunary too!! But my experience with serbs is absolute shit!!
This can actually be said about Albanians who you probably are.....
Cool story BTW.

Last edited by Dominus; September 6th, 2020 at 04:09 AM.

Old September 6th, 2020 #19
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
And here we have another Rasen kinda sockpuppet troll account. A month ago Rasen was baned here we have already two brand new troll accounts in august who are (what a coincidence) all on Serbian topics.
Cool story BTW.

Not sure how I'm a troll.. but okay

Old September 6th, 2020 #20
Fico

Quote:
I would rather have Serbs among me but just in north Serbia. Romania,Bulgaria and Hungary? Piece of shits. Turkish influence is still among them and Jobbik from Hungary claim that they are descendants of Mongols.

Last edited by Fico; September 6th, 2020 at 04:14 AM.

Thread