Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 7th, 2015 #1
Ian Smith son

Thumbs up Paris Hilton's brother went nuts on a plane

This was definitely not the usual attire for a member of the Hilton family.
Conrad Hilton, 20, Paris Hilton's youngest brother, shuffled into U.S. District Court on Tuesday in ankle chains, with his hands manacled at his waist, reports AP. He was answering to charges of interfering with flight crews — "going berserk" is how TMZ characterized it — on a trip from London to Los Angeles in July. And it sounds like TMZ got it right.

So what happened?
Authorities say Hilton called other passengers "peasants," hurled expletives and made children cry with his raging death threats. According to a 17-page FBI affidavit, Hilton's rage continued for almost the entire 10½-hour flight.

Some of the highlights:
• He dropped the f-word some 25 times.

• He complained that another passenger was giving him the "stink eye."

• He threatened to kill several flight attendants and a co-pilot, and threatened to get them fired, saying, "I could get you all fired in five minutes. I know your boss," Hilton said in one of the document's few quotes that didn't include an expletive.

• He wasn't concerned about consequences. "My father will pay this out, he has done it before," he said. "Dad paid $300,000 last time."

• Hilton threw a punch inches from another flight attendant's head that struck the bulkhead.

• Hilton, who was apparently upset over the breakup with a girlfriend, went to a lower deck restroom and the odor of pot wafted out.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/p...pill/22844997/

Old February 7th, 2015 #2
robert burns

The only problem with bitch slapping a guy like this is that his family is rich enough to have you whacked.

Old February 7th, 2015 #3
N.B. Forrest

I hope the goddamn punk soon needs Dad to "pay out" for the repair of a shattered jaw.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old February 7th, 2015 #4
Squarehead Chris

The great majority of these spoiled little rich fucks need the shit kicked out of them at least once a month.

Old February 7th, 2015 #5
Lawrence James
Banned

This Hilton kid is a spoilt rich brat, I guess having the money to buy whatever you want, and to get anyway with whatever stupid actions you do really brings out the worst in somebody. Similar to the Jews really, they have all the money they want, and can do anything they like to Palestinians, white countries and get anyway with it. This kid could almost kill someone and get away with it.

From my own experience growing up working class poor, and being a working class tradesman, I don't have the sort of money to pay my way out of behaving like a psycho jew on a plane, I would spend years in prison for that type of stunt. Hence being semi-broke and working class builds character and forces you to be responsible for your own actions, if you screw up no one will save you from a prison sentence.

Old February 27th, 2015 #6
N.B. Forrest

That whole clan of idle, undeserving silver-spoon scum should be gassed.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old February 27th, 2015 #7
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Default Wipe Out The Socialite Scum...

Along with the crazy Kardasian/Jenner mudsharking clan.

Bruce is already flipping out. Wonder how far Kris is pushing him over the edge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
That whole clan of idle, undeserving silver-spoon scum should be gassed.

Old February 27th, 2015 #8
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post
Along with the crazy Kardasian/Jenner mudsharking clan.

Bruce is already flipping out. Wonder how far Kris is pushing him over the edge.
"Socialites" & "celebrities" = no-talent, vulgarly-rich-for-absolutely-nothing media kike monstrosities.

Apply the hot needle to all such ticks.

Old February 27th, 2015 #9
C18 Australia
Banned

It's appalling how much these socialite cockroaches get in media attention.

Thread