VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 31st, 2015 #1
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Cale Sparks
Default 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dies at 61 From Cardiac Arrest

(from the article, below)

Wrestling legend "Rowdy" Roddy Piper has died at the age of 61 ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Piper -- born Roderick George Toombs -- died from cardiac arrest in his sleep at his home in Hollywood on Thursday night. He was discovered on Friday.

Piper was a wrestling icon -- one of the biggest stars in the WWE back in the '80s, and even wrestled in "Wrestlemania I" back in 1985 ... squaring off against Hulk Hogan and Mr. T.

Roddy's rep tells us, "I am devastated at this news. Rod was a good friend as well as a client and one of the most generous, sincere and authentic people I have ever known. This is a true loss to us all."

Piper had been diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma in 2006, but last November he said he was cancer free. A family source tells us he was "cancer free" at the time of his death.

A family member tells us, "Our family is saddened by the sudden passing of our father and beloved husband, Roderick Toombs aka Rowdy Roddy Piper."

Roddy was admitted into the WWE Hall of Fame back in 2005 and was one of the top 50 villains in the history of the WWE.

Piper had a long relationship with WWE -- last wrestling back in 2008 ... but appeared on various WWE shows up until 2014.

Roddy is survived by his wife Kitty and their 4 kids -- including 3 daughters and son Colton who's pursuing a career in professional wrestling.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/07/31/roddy-...estler-cancer/

Old July 31st, 2015 #2
Karl Lueger

Karl Lueger

Sucks!!

I mentioned wrestlers die at a younger age in the Hogan racism thread and now Roddy dies.. terrible!!!

Probably the best "heel" ever and as he correctly said, he was the main star of WrestleMania [which built McMahons business to what it is now]
because people really came to see the bad guy get his dues...

Always like him more than any "baby-face" from that era, esp. Hogan;

"They Live" is the best movie about jew thats not directly.. ever made!

Rambo, John J.

Last edited by Karl Lueger; August 1st, 2015 at 02:59 AM.

Old August 1st, 2015 #3
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

-JC
Default They Live star, Roddy Piper, dead at 61...

Pro wrestler 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper dead at 61 - NY Daily News

http://m.nydailynews.com/news/nation...icle-1.2311240

Old August 1st, 2015 #4
N.B. Forrest

N.B. Forrest

Grim news. I fondly remember watching him in the late '70s.

2015 has been a very bad year.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 1st, 2015 #5
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Jason 916

Damn. Too bad, he was one of the best personalities and promo guys in wrestling history. Either bad or good. Pretty good actor too. RIP.

Old August 1st, 2015 #6
Ramsay Bolton
Banned

Old August 1st, 2015 #7
grail
House on the Borderland

grail

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.....and I'm all out
of bubblegum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=18&v=PpL3zDeKmNs

Old August 3rd, 2015 #9
Serbian

Serbian

Yeah that Piper with Snuka episode would be unthinkable today.

Greg The Hammer Valentine to the nigger Junkyard Dog

"Im gonna rub your nasty black face right into the ring and all thats going to be left is a big black spot."

How times have changed.
https://russia-insider.com/en

Old August 3rd, 2015 #10
Josie_in_SF

Josie_in_SF

I always remember him much more for 'They Live" than for anything else. I remember that funny scene where, race aside, he had to beat the hell out've that guy just to get him to put on the glasses.. to face reality... which was comically realistic, and I think was the real point of the scene.

Old August 3rd, 2015 #11
Robert Ransdell

Robert Ransdell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josie_in_SF View Post
I always remember him much more for 'They Live" than for anything else. I remember that funny scene where, race aside, he had to beat the hell out've that guy just to get him to put on the glasses.. to face reality... which was comically realistic, and I think was the real point of the scene.
You are not the only one to see the same symbolism there.

Love the line right after he finally gets the guy to see the truth through looking through the glasses. The guy starts to freak out a bit and,

"Hooold on, you ain't the first son-of-a-bitch to wake up out of their dream."

- George Lincoln Rockwell concluding his speech at Brown University in 1966

Old August 3rd, 2015 #12
Robert Ransdell

Robert Ransdell

Hot Rod had a short but memorable feud with a groid wrestler by the name of "Bad News Brown", it lead up to a match at a WrestleMania.

He actually put on promos in black face, well half black face.

Much like that segment with Snuka that was posted, this is the kind of stuff that would result in cardiac arrest for the diversity mongers if performed today.

I virtually stopped watching wrestling 4 or 5 years ago, will look in from time to time but on the rare occasion. I think Rowdy Piper was probably the first wrestling personality that really did well getting over with the fans as a "good guy" and a "bad guy", most can only do one well, he came off well in either role.

- George Lincoln Rockwell concluding his speech at Brown University in 1966

Old August 3rd, 2015 #13
Karl Lueger

Karl Lueger

Did you catch how Piper brings up “anti-Semitism” seemingly out of nowhere? It should be noted that Hogan is currently suing the jewish owner of Gawker, Nick Denton, for $100 million for releasing a sex tape featuring Hogan cucking another man’s wife. Hogan also believes it was Denton who released the “racist” quotes as well. This scandal caused Hogan to be fired and lose his spot in the WWE Hall of Fame.

theres a really great interview with Roddy where he exposes a lot of the darker stuff around "pro wrestling", but he gets rather emotional when he talks about the shit he had to do to get over in the business and basically implies that as a young kid he was "made uncomfortable" by some of the old pros... who are obvious faggots

Rambo, John J.

Thread