Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 1st, 2022 #1
Taliesen

Default The Colchester Collection of Pro-White Books

The Colchester Collection is the world's largest curated digital library of pro-White books. It currently has 1,748 such titles in at least one of its 22 different subject catalogs.

As it is preparing to merge with the three other websites of the Aryan Media Group into the Aryan Archive, it quietly had it's best month ever with 10,110 visitors during the month of April and 91,496 page views. It's previous records were 9,104 and 83,964 respectively.

Also, I added a new book:

White Umbrage: The Book That Was Never Supposed to Be Written
by Wafflechaser

White Umbrage chronicles boldly and expressively, the rising levels of anger among Whites as they are mercilessly attacked and erased in our profoundly anti-White culture. Extended from an online post, this potent piece of writing is starkly honest and uncensored, and hypnotically poetic, as one sentence melts into the next with free-associative fluidity and raw emotional power.

This book is an extension of a Gab post by the same name, a combustible 90-page, novella-size print work that could very well be "the book that was never supposed to be written". White Umbrage is, in its well-packaged slickness, a written form of dynamite as it lays out, in poetic language that rises to the Moon and beyond, the many reasons for the White Man's rising anger. It leaves nothing unsaid, and what it does say, it says with a noble fearlessness and a proud disdain for all taboos, all censorship, all the things that form the despised "woke" culture.

The enemies of the White Man will surely fear this book. They will fear that this book has been published. They will fear that this book will be read. They will fear that this book will travel from one set of White Hands to another and become more prized with each hand that grips it, each set of eyes that read it, each White Soul that registers its important and White-saving message.

Watch for the emergence of the Aryan Archive--the largest collection of pro-White books, texts, videos, podcasts, images, and more--over the next few months.
Follow me on Pieville & Friend me on WorldTruthMX

Old May 15th, 2022 #2
Taliesen

Default Colchester Collection Update for Sunday, May 15, 2022

Colchester Collection Update for Sunday, May 15, 2022

I just finished checking all 1,700-and-something links for all titles beginning with the letters "A"-"M". I found and either removed or fixed eight broken links.
With 1,748 pro-White titles in one of its 22 different subject catalogs, the Colchester Collection is the world's largest curated archive of pro-White books/distributed book shop.

Old May 18th, 2022 #3
Taliesen

Default Learning about Jewish Power and Influence

It's not enough to understand that the world is increasingly coming under the power of tyrannical globalists.

It's not enough to understand that their methods are to strip us of our Constitutionally protected rights like freedom of speech and religion.

It's not enough to understand that they also want to strip us of our right to keep and bear arms.

It's not enough to understand that the whole Coronachan/vaccination movement is part of their plan for tyranny.

In order to stop them, and eventually to bring them to justice, we must understand who they are: they are Jews!

Yes, there are many non-Jew collaborators, but the goal of global tyranny is to set up a global world order that operates to the benefit of Jews, fundamentally enslaving the rest of us in fulfillment of what the Jewish Oligarchs see as Talmudic prophecy.

Until you understand that, and actively resist, things will continue to get worse.

The good news is, only about three percent of us need to come to understand and actively resist--and we win. So let's get to it.

The Colchester Collection has a list of has almost 200 books on the topic of Jewish power and it's aim to dominate the globe, start learning the truth that will set you free, now.

Old May 28th, 2022 #4
Taliesen

Default Colchester Collection Update for Saturday, May 28, 2022

Colchester Collection Update for Saturday, May 28, 2022

I checked all 1,700+ links for books beginning with the letters M-Z and found nine broken links affecting eight titles. I fixed seven of the links and removed the other two.

With 1,748 titles in one of our 22 different subject catalogs, the Colchester Collection is the world's largest curated digital archive of pro-White books.

It will soon be merged with the three other archival websites of the Aryan Media Group to form the Aryan Archive of pro-White resources.

Old June 11th, 2022 #5
Taliesen

Default Colchester Collection Update for Saturday, June 11, 2022

Colchester Collection Update for Saturday, June 11, 2022

I checked all 1,750 links for titles beginning with the letters A-L and found five broken links affecting five books. I fixed three of them and removed the other two. While looking for a replacement for one of them, I discovered that there was also a Kindle version of it available, that wasn't available when I first uploaded the title, so I added it.

With 1,748 titles in one of our 22 different subject categories, the Colchester Collection is the world's largest curated digital archive of pro-White books--most of them available for free in either HTML and/or PDF formats.

But it's much more than just an archive, it also functions as a distributed bookshop helping to ensure that the works of currently disfavored authors can be found and purchased helping to ensure a vibrant market for those books.

Old July 2nd, 2022 #6
Taliesen

Default Colchester Collection Update for Saturday, June 2, 2022

Colchester Collection Update for Saturday, June 2, 2022

I checked all 1,840 links today beginning with the letters M-Z, and found and fixed (or removed) nine broken links today affecting nine different titles.

With 1,748 titles on our digital bookshelves, the Colchester Collection is the largest curated archive of pro-White books on the Web, but it's also much more than that; it functions as a distributed book store ensuring that pro-White authors can be enjoyed despite massive book burnings by Amazon and the rest of the (((corporate))) booksellers.

Old July 10th, 2022 #7
Taliesen

Default Colchester Collection Update for Sunday, July 10, 2022

Colchester Collection Update for Sunday, July 10, 2022

I just checked all 900-and-something links beginning with the letters A-F and found 10 broken links. I fixed eight of them and removed the other two.

With 1,748 books in one of our 22 different catalogs, the Colchester Collection is the world's largest archive of pro-White books, but we're much more than that, we're also a distributed book store ensuring that the works of pro-White authors around the world can still be found on the web.

Old November 21st, 2022 #8
Taliesen

Default Colchester Collection Update for Monday, November 21, 2022

I check all 723 links for books beginning with the letters A-D today and found eight broken links. I fixed seven of them and removed the one that I couldn't find a replacement for.

With more than 1,700 titles in one of our 22 different subject catalogs, the Colchester Collection is the world's biggest online archive of pro-White books, but it's more than that.

It also functions as a kind of distributed bookstore ensuring that hardcopies of books censored by (((mainstream))) booksellers can always be found.

Old November 22nd, 2022 #9
Taliesen

Default Colchester Collection Update for Tuesday, November 22, 2022

I worked through all 614 outgoing links, this morning, for titles beginning with the letters E-H, and found 12 broken links. I fixed ten of them and removed the two that I could not find suitable replacements for.

With over 1,700 titles on our digital shelves, the Colchester Collection is both the Web's largest curated archive of pro-White books and a distributed bookstore, ensuring that you can always find your favorite titles despite (((our enemies))) efforts to de-platform White truth-tellers.

Old November 29th, 2022 #10
Taliesen

Default Colchester Collection Update for Tuesday, November 29, 2022

I just checked all 410 outbound links for titles beginning with the letters "I"-"L" and found three broken links. I fixed two of them and removed the one that I couldn't find a suitable replacement for.

With more than 1,700 pro-White titles on our digital shelves, The Colchester Collection is the Web's mightiest archive of pro-White books, but we are much more than that. We also operate as a distributed bookstore ensuring that you can always find your favorite titles by your favorite authors despite the antarian censorship of (((Mainstream))) booksellers like Amazon and Barnes & Noble.

In addition to the above we aim to be a full-blown online university and (eventually) even have a real-world campus.

Old November 30th, 2022 #11
Taliesen

Default Colchester Collection Update for Wednesday, November 30, 2022

I just worked through all 739 outbound links for titles beginning with the letters M-P and found eight broken links. I was able to fix all of them.

With more than 1,700 titles on our digital shelves, the Colchester Collection is the Web's largest book shop of pro-White & White-friendly books, containing several lifetimes of reading on every subject important to the survival of the White Race and the edification of Aryan men, women and children, from issues of real racism to Jewish power; from works of fiction to becoming more self-reliant and much more--we have it all.

It functions in a distributed way, with links to third party book sellers of hard copies of our titles to ensure that those books will always remain available to the public despite the best efforts of the (((regime))) to censor them. We are a non-profit organization and offer this service free of charge.

Because we make almost two-thirds of those titles available to the public as free ebooks--in PDF and/or HTML formats, the Colchester Collection also functions as the world's largest curated library of pro-White books.

Old December 1st, 2022 #12
Taliesen

Default Colchester Collection Update for Thursday, December 1, 2022

Colchester Collection Update for Thursday, December 1, 2022

I checked all 796 outbound links for titles beginning with the letters Q-T this morning and found five broken links, affecting four books. I fixed four of them and removed the one link that I couldn't find a suitable replacement for.

With more than 1,700 titles on our digital shelves, the Colchester Collection is the Web's largest book shop of pro-White & White-friendly books, containing several lifetimes of reading on every subject important to the survival of the White Race and the edification of Aryan men, women and children, from issues of real racism to Jewish power; from works of fiction to becoming more self-reliant and much more--we have it all.

It functions in a distributed way, with links to third party book sellers of hard copies of our titles to ensure that those books will always remain available to the public despite the best efforts of the (((regime))) to censor them. We are a non-profit organization and offer this service free of charge.

Because we make almost two-thirds of those titles available to the public as free ebooks--in PDF and/or HTML formats, the Colchester Collection also functions as the world's largest curated library of pro-White books.

In addition to the above we aim to be a full-blown online university and (eventually) even have a real-world campus.

Old December 2nd, 2022 #13
Taliesen

Default Colchester Collection Update for Friday, December 2, 2022

Colchester Collection Update for Friday, December 2, 2022

I checked all 303 outbound links this morning for titles beginning with the letters U-Z. I found and fixed two broken links.

Old December 17th, 2022 #14
Taliesen

Default Colchester Collection Update for Saturday, December 17, 2022

Colchester Collection Update for Saturday, December 17, 2022

I checked all 1,148 outbound links this morning for titles beginning with the letters I-P and found one broken link. I fixed it.

http://www.colchestercollection.com/titles-3.html

http://www.colchestercollection.com/titles-4.html

The Colchester Collection is the world's mightiest archive of pro-White books, with 1,747 such titles in one of our 22 different catalogs, but we're much more than that.

We also function as a distributed book store ensuring that hard to find "cancelled" titles that our interlocutors find unacceptable can still be found and purchased.

The Collection is merging with the three other websites of the Aryan Media Group to create one massive site called the Aryan Archive. If you'd like to help, please see: http://www.colchestercollection.com/...undraiser.html

Old December 17th, 2022 #15
Major Sharpe
Banned

Tis the Season!

Old December 24th, 2022 #16
Taliesen

Default Colchester Collection Update for Saturday, December 24, 2022

Colchester Collection Update for Saturday, December 24, 2022

Merry Christmas Eve day everyone!

I checked all 1008 outbound links for titles beginning with the letters Q-Z this afternoon and found three broken links. I was able to fix them all.

Q-T

U-Z

Old December 25th, 2022 #17
Taliesen

Default The Aryan Race: Its Origins and Its Achievements by Charles Morris

Colchester Collection Update for Sunday, December 25, 2022

I spent the last few hours working on a list of steps to help volunteers upload books to the Colchester Collection. When finished, I tested it it on a new book.

The Aryan Race: Its Origins and Its Achievements by Charles Morris

A beautifully-written cultural history of the Indo-European peoples. The author, a classical scholar, defines "Aryan" as a "linguistic race" spanning the areas occupied by the great Indo-European invasion, reaching from India to Ireland, and proceeds to analyze all aspects of the cultures across this vast region. Along the way, he proves that the broad family of Indo-European language speakers had a . . . read more

Old December 30th, 2022 #18
Taliesen

Default Colchester Collection Update for Friday, December 30, 2022

For the past week, I've been working on a bash script to make it easier for volunteers to add titles to the Colchester Collection (hopefully it will also be a prototype for a future Web app). I finally got a beta version ready and I tested it with this book. It worked almost perfectly except for two small errors which I fixed by hand before uploading it to the site. I'll work on fixing them in the script, tomorrow.

A History of Central Banking: And the Enslavement of Mankind by Stephen Mitford Goodson

A great book about the history of the international finance and it's dark role in many historical eras. Ex-South African banker Stephen Goodson explains how the Central Banking "scam" originated, and how those who run it have throughout history used their power to subvert governments, and manufacture wars that not only produced vast profits, but frequently toppled regimes whose banking system was not under their control. . . . more

Old January 6th, 2023 #19
Taliesen

Default Earth Summit Agenda 21: The United Nations Programme of Action from Rio

I worked some more on the eQuill Publishing script that I'm developing to make it easier for volunteers to upload books to the Colchester Collection. Right now it is a winding 53 step process and this script should reduce that by as much as half and make those steps easier to implement.

For the last couple of days, I've been trying to fix two bugs that create two minor typos in the pages to be published. I think I fixed one of them today. I'll know more when I resume testing tomorrow. The other seems a bit more elusive.

At any rate, the fix is simple enough in the documents that the script produces, so I fixed both of them and uploaded the latest book to the server. This is it:

Earth Summit Agenda 21: The United Nations Programme of Action from Rio

Agenda 21 is a non-binding action plan developed by the United Nations with regard to standardizing development processes in accord with the wishes of the powerful globalizing interests that control the UN. It is a product of the UN Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 1992. It is meant as a guide for the UN, other multilateral organizations, and individual governments around the world that can be executed at local, . . . read more

Old January 9th, 2023 #20
Taliesen

Default The IRS Fraud Exposed

I think I've finally sorted the persistent bug in the eQuill Publishing script I'm developing to make adding books to the Colchester Collection easier for volunteers.

The latest trial run produced this book's web pages:

The IRS Fraud Exposed

So, you want to know the truth about America's tax laws and income tax system. This document contains the absolute truth about the tax system. A truth that our government prays you will never learn, or even become aware of. The truth is: United States citizens are not subject, under the letter of the law, to the payment of income taxes on domestic income, and are not required by law to file a Form 1040 for the purpose of reporting, or paying the income tax on, their own domestic income. The truth is the IRS has been a fraudulent and illegal operation for over [a century]. The truth is the IRS routinely violates the Law, the Regulations and the United States Constitution. The IRS is an operation that is more representative of the . . . read more

Thread