Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 16th, 2022 #5881
Stewart Meadows

In this thread I have written about many anti-white, pro-rapeugee jews who have prominent positions in Sweden's mass media and politics, and I have shown how they use their influence to harm and destroy their host people. Here's one jew that I haven't mentioned before - Leif Pagrotsky, who was once an important member of prime minister Göran Persson's extremely anti-Swedish leftist government:

Quote:
Leif Pagrotsky (born 20 October 1951 in Gothenburg) is a Swedish politician, economist, and diplomat. He held the position of Consul General of Sweden in New York City.[1][2]
(...)
Previously, he has held four cabinet-level ministerial positions in the government of Göran Persson from 1996 until 2006, including Minister for Industry and Trade, and Minister for Culture and Education. Representing the Swedish Social Democratic Party, Leif Pagrotsky served as a Member of Parliament 2006–2012.[3]
(...)
Pagrotsky is a Jew, and has been faced with threats because of this.[10]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leif_Pagrotsky

Leif Pagrotsky. "Trust me, goyim."

Old August 17th, 2022 #5882
Stewart Meadows

The political writer Tara Dublin is yet another jew who pretends to be white while agitating against white people, and spewing out pro-negro and pro-rapeugee propaganda, and comparing Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler. Here are just a couple of examples:

Quote:
(((Tara Dublin)))
@taradublinrocks

I’m a white woman.

I’m not afraid of #BLM.

I’m not afraid of immigrant “caravans”.

I’m not afraid of “Antifa”

I’m afraid of MAGA/Nazi/Proud Boy/Fox “News” radicalized, white people.

#DomesticTerrorists #TrumpCoupAttempt #CapitolRiots #hawleycruzcoup #CorruptAndComplicitGOP

7:46 PM · Jan 7, 2021
https://twitter.com/taradublinrocks/...53258109153280

Quote:
(((Tara Dublin)))
@taradublinrocks

White people should never tell the Black community what to do EVER. Mind your part, whypipo. Being an ally means talking to other white people about not being racist while listening to POC. Stop imparting your agenda on the communities you weren’t born into #BlackLivesMatter

7:57 PM · Apr 12, 2021
https://twitter.com/taradublinrocks/...67771897892866

Quote:
The Mother of All Worries

May 7, 2014
Tara Dublin

I am the daughter of a Jewish Mother, so that means my mom has spent almost every day of the last 45 years of her life worrying about me. And I have given her plenty to worry about.
https://www.momsrising.org/blog/the-...of-all-worries

Tara Dublin. "Trust me, goyim."

Old August 17th, 2022 #5883
Stewart Meadows

The following obese lesbian jewess, who is a democrap politician in Texas, pretends to be white and then immediately reverts back to her real jewish identity in the same tweet:

Quote:
Dr. Eliz Markowitz
@ElizMarkowitz

Dear Fellow White People,

I am a gay woman of Jewish ethnicity
living in #Texas and have faced discrimination in my life. However, my experiences are through the lens of a white woman, someone who doesn’t face the daily #SystemicRacism embedded in our society and institutions.

12:31 PM · Jun 28, 2021
Quote:
Let’s be clear. The USA was built on the backs of slaves, human beings who were considered property for no other reason than the color of their skin, and the institutions within this country were both developed and implemented by, and for, white people.
Quote:
By virtue of this fact, white people have the inherent privilege of living in a world that was created for their benefit.
https://mobile.twitter.com/elizmarko...59518745030657

Eliz Markowitz. "Trust me, goyim."

Old August 17th, 2022 #5884
Stewart Meadows

The jew-backed third-world rapeugee invasion of Europe continues...

Quote:

Three dead, 45 migrants rescued off Canary Islands

By Emma Wallis Published on : 2022/08/16

Spanish authorities said they found three dead migrants and 45 survivors in a boat which ran into trouble off the Canary Island of Fuerteventura on Monday.

According to a report on local Spanish news portal Canarias 7, the boat was about seven kilometers offshore when it made an initial distress call. There were 42 men, 2 women and one child on board -- in addition to three deceased.

"All those rescued were Moroccan, with the exception of one sub-Saharan African man," a spokesperson from the Spanish rescue organization Salvamento Maritimo told the French news agency Agence France Presse (AFP).

When rescuers reached the migrant boat just after midnight they found three dead migrants and some others who were in a "very bad condition." The boat was not too far from the island of Fuerteventura, one of the islands in the Spanish archipelago in the Atlantic Ocean.

Canarias 7 reported last week that a boat arriving with 63 people on board also contained a dead man. The man wasn't initially detected because he was covered by the clothes of his fellow voyagers.

The last seven days has been a "tragic week," reported Canarias 7. Five people lost their lives while attempting the crossing towards the Canary Islands. More than 700 migrants were rescued offshore or arrived on the Canary Islands since last Thursday, reported Canarias 7.
http://www.infomigrants.net/en/post/...canary-islands

Old August 17th, 2022 #5885
Stewart Meadows

Oy vey, my fellow white people...

Old August 17th, 2022 #5886
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post

The political writer Tara Dublin is yet another jew who pretends to be white while agitating against white people, and spewing out pro-negro and pro-rapeugee propaganda

Quote:
(((Tara Dublin)))
@taradublinrocks

I’m a white woman.

I’m not afraid of #BLM.

I’m not afraid of immigrant “caravans”.

I’m not afraid of “Antifa”

I’m afraid of MAGA/Nazi/Proud Boy/Fox “News” radicalized, white people.

#DomesticTerrorists #TrumpCoupAttempt #CapitolRiots #hawleycruzcoup #CorruptAndComplicitGOP

7:46 PM · Jan 7, 2021
Could be continued as follows:

Quote:
But I'm scared as hell of Palestinians making many babies and trying to stay or come back and live in Palestine.

Because I'm a genocidal monster who's great-replacing Palestinians in Palestine and Whites in all White countries around the world (with the socially-engineered help of incited angry Blacks and Browns I pretend to care about) in accordance with a not-much-advertized (but not-so-much-concealed either) religious supremacist global agenda.

Last edited by U. Dunrouse; August 17th, 2022 at 03:07 PM.

Old August 17th, 2022 #5887
U. Dunrouse

Quote:
Oy vey, my fellow white people...

"We know what happens when nations elect demagogues who single out religious groups."

Yeah, so do we...

"We won't forget."

Neither will we...

Old August 17th, 2022 #5888
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Tim Allen
@ofctimallen

Wonder who decides what we are allowed to tweet.

11:59 PM · Oct 20, 2020
https://twitter.com/ofctimallen/stat...73194778124288

Quote:
Christopher Friedrich @FriedrichPapa Oct 21, 2020

Replying to @ofctimallen

If you want to know who your masters are, find out who you are not allowed to criticize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
100th Anniversary of Leo Frank Case, 4-26-13

The ADL was founded to prevent a pedophile jew from receiving justice at the hands of Georgia white men.

Everything you could ever want to know about jew Leo Frank:

http://www.leofrank.org/

[only ADL-related material in this thread]

The ADL-at-Large--Working Against the Best Interests of America

U.S. Government Documents Reveal that the U.S. Has Long Known about the ADL's Dishonorable Activities

by Mark Farrell

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) has long promoted its image as that of a Civil Rights organization who is merely concerned with furthering the best interests of America. Quite to the contrary, however, the ADL has actually been working to destroy the very fabric of this country through its anti-American activities.

A couple de-classified documents shown here will help expose this very fact.

The ADL's troubling history first began in 1913, when it was formed as an offshoot of B'nai B'rith, which means "Brotherhood of the Chosen" in Hebrew. This B'nai B'rith organization is a Jewish secret society. The reason that B'nai B'rith formed the ADL organization is that the head of its Atlanta-chapter, Leo Frank, was found guilty of murdering a little 12-year-old Christian girl, Mary Phagan; and, many feel, this B'nai B'rith organization wanted to free Frank--for he murdered a non-Jewish girl, which must have been hardly a crime in their eyes for them to work towards this end.

Since those days, the ADL has associated with a lot of characters that many find unsavory, such as mob-boss Meyer Lansky, who was said to be funding many of its activities. Of course, with the ADL's help, he could always complain that his pursuit by law enforcement was simply related to him being Jewish, just another simple case of "anti-Semitism" as they'd say, not related to his illicit and illegal activities, as is always the case. The ADL was also at the forefront of getting Marc Rich, who evaded taxes to the tune of billions of dollars, pardoned by Pres. Clinton on his departure from office. Rich's wife is said to have made some financial donations that helped make the entire process possible.

Throughout the ADL's troubling history, it has been investigated by many people in the government. The ADL's typical response is to suggest that anyone who dares to look into its activities is simply a Jew-hater and other related comments, designed to stifle any opposition. Senator Jack Tenney commissioned a report detailing the ADL's "Anti-Gentile Activity in the United States," which exposed many of the ADL's tactics and how it worked to censor opinions and thoughts it found unfavorable. Robert Williams, an Army Intelligence officer, commissioned a report that also detailed many of the ADL's questionable acts. (...)

Old August 18th, 2022 #5889
Stewart Meadows

Quote:

At least 15 migrants die in Libyan Sahara desert

By InfoMigrants Published on : 2022/08/15

At least 15 migrants have been found dead in the desert region along the country’s southeastern border with Sudan. Some sources claim there could be more victims.
(...)
This was the latest migrant tragedy reported from Libya's desert. In late June, authorities in the southeastern village of Kufra said they had found the bodies of 20 migrants. Their vehicle had reportedly also broken in the desert region close to Chad.

Kufra has become a stopover for migrants crossing the desert on their way to the Mediterranean Coast, located more than 1,500 kilometers away from the capital, Tripoli.

While reports of migrant drownings in the Mediterranean continue to emerge and are well-documented, details about deaths in the desert are less common, as the wide swathes of the Sahara desert largely remain unpatrolled, and national borders are porous at best.
(...)
Libya has become the main transit point for migrants hoping to reach Europe in the past decade. Since the toppling of longtime dictator Moammar Gadhafi in 2011 the country has been plunged into chaos, with warring factions claiming control and governance.
https://www.infomigrants.net/en/post...-sahara-desert

They should have stayed in their own countries. Instead, they listened to the globalist jews who encourage third-worlders to come to Europe by promising them all kinds of benefits.

Old August 18th, 2022 #5890
Stewart Meadows

Jews: always using negroes and other third-worlders as a weapon to destroy white communities.

Old August 18th, 2022 #5891
Stewart Meadows

The following new piece that was published in The Hill is the umpteenth example of how international jewry is promoting the "climate migrant" scam which, as I have explained before, is the idea that the West must welcome dangerous third-world savages who are fleeing their shithole countries due to "climate change":

Quote:
We handled climate migration nearly 200 years ago, we can handle it again

BY CARL BON TEMPO AND HASIA DINER, OPINION CONTRIBUTORS - 08/17/22 10:30 AM ET

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED BY CONTRIBUTORS ARE THEIR OWN AND NOT THE VIEW OF THE HILL

The climate crisis is shaking societies around the world. Its effect on human migration deserves particular attention. Flooding, droughts and extreme temperatures have forced millions to move already, testing the migrants and the societies receiving them.

But we have not yet seen the flight of people from one place to another that likely will run into the hundreds of millions and surely affect the United States.

A mass transformative migration to the United States catalyzed by environmental crisis is not new to American history, though, and that history provides clues to our future.

The migration of millions of Irish to the United States that began in the 1840s originated in an environmental calamity. Their arrival fueled a powerful nativist backlash, yet quickly those same unwanted people began to shape the nation we have now. This history makes clear the choice we will face: bowing to fear of climate migrants or welcoming them as the latest, newest, valuable Americans.
(...)
Just as those 19th-century refugees from environmental disaster contributed mightily to our nation, so too will these current and future ones. Nations do have a responsibility to regulate the entry of newcomers, but optimism should guide policy.

Today’s and tomorrow’s climate immigrants will become productive Americans, doing the work that Americans likely will not. Welcoming them is a smarter investment of state resources than brutalizing them and sending them back to uninhabitable places.
https://thehill.com/opinion/energy-e...ndle-it-again/

At least one of the two people who wrote the above garbage, Hasia Diner, is a jew, and it seems that virtually everything she does, thinks, studies and writes about has to do with her tribe:

Quote:
Hasia R. Diner is an American historian. Diner is the Paul S. and Sylvia Steinberg Professor of American Jewish History; Professor of Hebrew and Judaic Studies, History; Director of the Goldstein-Goren Center for American Jewish History at New York University[1] and Interim Director of Glucksman Ireland House NYU.[2]
(...)
Diner received a B.A. in 1968 from the University of Wisconsin. She went on to earn an M.A. in 1970 from the University of Chicago; and a Ph.D. in 1975 from the University of Illinois at Chicago. Her PhD dissertation "In the Almost Promised Land: Jewish Leaders and Blacks, 1915-1935" was directed by Professor Leo Schelbert.[3]

In 2002 she published Her Works Praise Her: A History of Jewish Women in America from Colonial Times to the Present.[4]

In 2009 she published We Remember with Reverence and Love: American Jews and the Myth of Silence after the Holocaust, 1945-1962.
(...)
2009 National Jewish Book Award for We Remember With Reverence and Love: American Jews and the Myth of Silence after the Holocaust, 1945-1962[7]

2010 Guggenheim Fellowship[8]

2013 National Jewish Book Award for 1929: Mapping the Jewish World[7]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasia_Diner

Hasia Diner. "Trust me, goyim."

Old August 18th, 2022 #5892
Stewart Meadows

As I have said many times before, jews are the main purveyors of the "climate change" scam. Just a few more examples:

https://www.jewishclimate.org/speakers--workshops.html

Quote:
MARYA AXNER

Marya Axner was the Regional Director of the New England Jewish Labor Committee (NE JLC) for 12 years and she continues to serve as a Board member.
(...)
Marya can speak about the Green New Deal. She can also lead workshops on how to use listening tools to empower people in the Climate Change movement.
Quote:
JUDITH BLACK

(...)
Expertise: Lively Storytelling, talks, and workshops tying together Jewish traditions and law in support of environmental awareness and climate action, available for a broad variety of ages

Pronouns: She/her

Old August 18th, 2022 #5893
Stewart Meadows

The jew-backed rapeugee invasion of Europe never stops.

Quote:
Hungary faces major border crisis, 145,000 illegal crossings recorded

Hungary is facing a renewed border crisis, with illegal crossings nearly triple that of last year

August 17, 2022
editor: REMIX NEWS author: JOHN CODY

So far this year, 145,000 border violators have been apprehended, compared to 57,000 in the same period last year. While Hungary remains committed to border security, Europe’s refusal to implement effective border security and increase deportations is only encouraging many to make the difficult to journey to Europe.

In addition to the wave of migrants, the number of human traffickers caught by border patrol exceeds a thousand, said the prime minister’s chief adviser on internal security Wednesday morning on channel M1.

“We see that the increase in the number of people on the so-called Balkan route leading to us is also very significant,” said György Bakondi. He added that people are constantly arriving in Turkey from Syria and Iran, and from there, they are trying to get to Greece and Italy by both sea and land.

According to the chief adviser, while previously mainly Syrians and Afghans were arriving, now Indians, Pakistanis, Nepalese, and Tunisians are coming in large numbers. Bakondi also spoke about the fact that border violators are sometimes violent with authorities. They are turning to new methods to cross the border as well, often with the help of human smugglers.
https://rmx.news/hungary/hungary-fac...ings-recorded/

Old August 18th, 2022 #5894
Stewart Meadows

Old August 18th, 2022 #5895
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Italy Elections: Salvini Party MP Hospitalised After Migrant Threw Rock at Car on Motorway

CHRIS TOMLINSON 14 Aug 2022

An Italian member of parliament from populist Matteo Salvini’s League party was hospitalised this week after a migrant threw missiles at moving vehicles along a major Italian motorway.

League MP Claudia Gobbato was injured and taken to hospital after the migrant, a 22-year-old Egyptian national, allegedly threw an object at her vehicle, smashing the windscreen and causing glass to hit her in the eye as she was travelling with her family for their summer holidays.

The incident took place on Friday morning at around 9:30 a.m. on Italy’s important and busy A1 motorway, known as the Autostrada del Sole, between Lodi and Casalpusterlengo. Two men aged 22 and 65 were also injured as a result of the Egyptian throwing objects at vehicles, Il Giornale reports.
(...)
League Leader Matteo Salvini commented on the incident on Twitter, saying: “Solidarity with the people involved, a hug to a mother from the League who was injured by shattered glass. I can’t wait for some security to return to this country.”

The incident is just the latest case of a migrant causing havoc in Italy in recent months, and comes after another migrant from Morocco was caught on video engaging in a machete attack in Turin.
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...r-on-motorway/

Old August 18th, 2022 #5896
Stewart Meadows

Jewish "science":

Old August 19th, 2022 #5897
Stewart Meadows

Old August 19th, 2022 #5898
Stewart Meadows

The jew-backed third-world rapists and murderers never stop pouring into Europe.

Quote:
More than 4,000 migrants have crossed the Channel already in August to make it busiest month yet in 2022 as record year is predicted

By ISABELLA NIKOLIC FOR MAILONLINE
PUBLISHED: 14:45 BST, 17 August 2022 | UPDATED: 15:07 BST, 17 August 2022

More than 4,000 migrants have crossed the English Channel by small boat in August, making it the busiest month so far this year.

According to official government data, 4,159 people have made the treacherous journey across the 21-mile Dover Straits in 96 dinghies or other small craft.

This brings the total number of migrant arrivals for 2022 to 20,558 so far.

The record month for Channel crossings came in November last year when 6,869 people crossed into British waters in 201 vessels.

And November 11 saw the record day with 1,185 migrants arriving in Dover, Kent in just 24 hours.
(...)

(...)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...onth-2022.html

Old August 19th, 2022 #5899
Stewart Meadows

National Socialist Germany vs. today's jew-controlled society:

Old August 19th, 2022 #5900
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
The Five Star Movement, which has been falling apart in slow motion for several years now, was dealt two major blows in these last few weeks. First the party was crushed in the latest local elections, and now its former leader and prominent member Luigi Di Maio, who currently serves as Italy's Minister of Foreign Affairs, has announced that he's leaving the party to start a breakaway group.

Di Maio has been despised by the Five Star Movement's voters for a long time now due to his greed, opportunism and complete lack of principles which have led him to sell out the movement's core values, but the straw that finally broke the camel's back was his strong support for the bloodthirsty, globalist, neocon jews in Washington and their Italian lackey Mario Draghi who are arming and working closely with the corrupt, mass-murdering, jew-run gangster state of Ukraine:

https://www.thelocal.it/20220622/ita...r-party-split/
Quote:
The low-IQ, incompetent soft-drink vendor turned jew-puppet and Foreign Minister of Italy Luigi Di Maio is worried that he will lose his cushy job now that the unelected, jew-controlled Draghi government that he's part of is on the brink of collapse, so he's trying to appeal to international jewry by saying that if the government falls, then Italy won't be able to keep arming the mass-murdering jewish gangsters that run Ukraine:
Greedy, unprincipled turncoat Luigi Di Maio keeps cucking for his jewish masters by accusing Russia of interfering in the upcoming Italian election (an election which the unelected shitbag Di Maio was trying to avoid at all costs since he knows very well that if the people are allowed to vote, then his worthless and despised garbage party will be thoroughly crushed):

Quote:
18 Aug, 2022 18:56 Home World News

Italian FM accuses Moscow of election meddling

Luigi Di Maio pointed at former Russian president Dmitry Medvedev’s use of social media

Italy’s foreign minister Luigi Di Maio has accused Russia of attempting to meddle in its upcoming September 25 snap elections, after former Russian President Dmitry Medvedev called on EU citizens to vote out “moronic” politicians.

On Thursday, Di Maio slammed what he called the “interference of the Russian government in the Italian elections,” describing it as “truly worrying.” He said Medvedev had given a “clear instruction on how to vote” and called on Italian political forces to “distance themselves from Russian propaganda.”

The foreign minister’s statement came hours after Medvedev, now deputy chair of Russia’s Security Council, published a post on his Telegram channel calling on the people of the bloc to make their dissatisfaction with their “moronic” leaders known in the voting booth.
https://www.rt.com/news/561116-itali...tion-meddling/

Tags
giorgia meloni, italy, jews, matteo salvini, rapeugees

Thread