VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 11th, 2013 #1
Elliot Richards
Banned

Default This seems to be the only place that facts are allowed

Well let me explain here. I have had threads deleted on a dozen other forums and even been banned for stating facts on many other forums. Apparently facts get you banned from most other sites on the net.

I will give specific examples. On one forum I said that the races are not equal and every piece of scientific evidence shows that. Even common sense does. In fact the only people that seem to think otherwise is the politically correct media that spurt out baloney like we all bleed red and we are all the human race. Which both would take an absolute imbecile to take them seriously. First of all Humans are a species not a race. That's a scientific fact. And we are not all the same race (sub-species) obviously. We are the same species sure but not the same sub-species. That's like telling a Gray Wolf that it's the same as a timber wold or Himalayan wolf.

Also the we all bleed red is just so stupid I don't even want to cover it. Not only does ever mammal on the planet bleed red but even some stupidly simple creatures also bleed red and have the same blood type system we have. Fish for example are very simple and they have hemoglobin blood system we have.

But basic facts get you banned from most forums and everyone gangs up on you with their political correctness. It really feels strange like are these seriously people. How can there be so many and they are all this stupid.

Also I notice in real life so many people are like these people on the other forums. It seems that as far as the net goes this is one of the very few sites that allow basic scientific facts to be stated without being banned.

This isn't meant to be offensive to women either but I notice in real life women seem to be far more politically correct than men. Maybe because a part of the political correct lie benefits them also. So they just support the whole lie. Or maybe they really believe it. I don't know.

Old November 12th, 2013 #2
Paul Smith
Death Camp of Tolerance

Women are natural followers, they follow the trends.

Same applies to all people in general, sheep mentality and conformity.

Today it is marxist-liberal fallacies and materialistic individualism.

We know who sets the trends.

This is not the only place that will allow open discussion. But it is probably one of the best there is.

Old November 12th, 2013 #3
Elliot Richards
Banned

Well from what I can tell east European and Russian women seem to be the best white women to get as far as their mentality goes.

But in western countries like USA, Canada, Australia, UK and west Europe it seems our white women have been tainted very badly.

It's nearly like.

Well we have 100% of our women to start off with. According to stats over half of them are badly overweight. So we are left with 49% ones that aren't huge.

Then from that 49% you would have to remove the negroid lovers out of that group, Dropping it back to probably 41% or so. Then you have to remove the feminists which would probably bring it back to 28%. Then you have to remove the ones that while not fat are really ugly like 1-3/10 which probably brings it back to 23%. Then you have to remove the ones that are really brain dead and super political correct and essentially don't think for themselves which would bring it down to 12%. And then finally you have to remove the ones that have that princess mentality where they think they deserve all sorts of things and will make you spend lots of money just to keep them happy. That would take it down to 4% I think.

So only 4% of our women in the west are any good really. That shows why it's so hard to find a decent woman.

So it's east Europe and Russia to find decent white women I guess.

Old November 12th, 2013 #4
luftwaffensoldat
Witness to Genocide

VNNF is among the best WNist sites, primarily because it caters to racially aware white men whose eyes are wide open and who aren't afraid to tell the truth as they see it. We have no time for leftist fantasies or dreams of multikulti harmony; if you want that, go elsewhere. We only deal with reality here. Other WNist sites, SF being a prime example, could never allow the kind of free discussion that occurs at VNNF; their purpose is to attract converts and ease neophytes off the diversity "kool-aid"; terms like "nigger" are censored, antifa "meanies" are placed on a tight leash, and posters are babysat, but this is because mods don't want to scare off potential converts.

Old November 13th, 2013 #5
James Dovery

Start hanging around strip clubs to find better white women, strippers tend to like men, as opposed to average man hating westernized lesbian woman. Of course there are ugly strippers, and crazy strippers, but there are ugly crazy women who dont strip. Gotta weed out them to find the good ones.

Personally id rather hang at a strip club than buy lesbians drinks at a bar.

But thats just me

Tags
facts, political correctness, women

Thread