VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 31st, 2014 #21
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tintin View Post

Obongo's dope smoking manfriend was bludgeoned to death by gay lover for breaking wind in his face ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sounds like a title Craig Cobb would make, I thought maybe he was out of jail and posting, here, for a second.

Old January 31st, 2014 #22
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomcopter View Post
Sounds like a title Craig Cobb would make, I thought maybe he was out of jail and posting, here, for a second.
Just doing my part to build bridges and initiate a much needed national conversation, or at least a dialogue, about stereotypes that exist as a result of the lingering effects of cultural constructs that force members of this vulnerable alternative lifestyle community to break wind in the shadows without a safety net should they fall through cracks because their voice is not being heard.

Old February 1st, 2014 #23
White Winger

Gotta love those self-righteous faggots; proving US Straight-White-Intolerant-Square-Unenlightened-Old-Fashioned-Outdated-et al, types, AS 100% RIGHT AGAIN.

In a way,it did "enlighten" Us Straight-Square types; enlightening Us to how far more immature,and destructive, to the US and other lands, faggotry is ,than even Heterosexual behavior,is.

Tags
alternative lifestyle, gay culture, marijuana culture, obama, raymond boyer

Thread