Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 20th, 2013 #1
Cora McGuire

Default New York City : Subway Chimpout

Supposedly three muslim blacks attacked a jew on the train , which set off the following chain of events; in short, a chimpout, lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=wRSBO76YZnc

The ending is especially satisfying when a negress gets what is coming to her

Old April 20th, 2013 #2
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

.......just a sample of what is yet to come----all over America....real soon

Old April 20th, 2013 #3
Joe_Smith

Read about this in the paper. It said "MUSLIMS ATTACK JEW IN HATE CRIME" in big letters. No mention of their race of course

Old April 20th, 2013 #4
Cora McGuire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
Read about this in the paper. It said "MUSLIMS ATTACK JEW IN HATE CRIME" in big letters. No mention of their race of course
Exactly, or that this 'fruit' is what is to be expected from jewish anti-White agitation the world over.

Old April 20th, 2013 #5
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
How do they know all those Blacks were Muslim? They appeared to be ordinary Blacks to me.

Old April 20th, 2013 #6
H.B.

LOL @ the subhumans with cell phone video cameras. They think they are going to capture the next Rodney King beating but all they do is succeed in making their race look like a bunch of useless parasites.

"Oh Fuck!" - The collective sigh of all the jew media manipulators. Trillions spent on 50+ years of brainwashing down the tubes.

Subhumans + TNB + cellphone cameras + Internet = crushed dreams for jews

They really look like swarms of useless locusts. If we had a nationalist government, I would not be against using the military to wipe them all out.

Last edited by H.B.; April 21st, 2013 at 11:30 AM. Reason: grammar

Old April 20th, 2013 #7
Joe_Smith

These fucking chimpouts happen in New York City every single day, numerous times a day. Yet a Jew has a 17 year old nigger yelling at him a "Muslim greeting" and its big news.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...#ixzz2R3LCn5gi

Wild Brooklyn melee erupts as NYPD arrests Muslim teen for allegedly taunting Jewish subway rider

The attempted arrest of an allegedly hate-mongering teen aboard a Brooklyn subway quickly turned into a wild showdown between cops and a roiled mob, according to sources and video obtained by the Daily News.

The melee began when suspect Stephan Stowe, 17, and a group of eight friends approached a Jewish man wearing a yarmulke aboard a Brooklyn-bound 3 train just before 3 p.m. Monday, police sources said Wednesday.

"Assalamu Alaikum," Stowe said to the man, using a common greeting among Muslims that means, "Peace be with you," court documents allege.

When the man ignored the greeting, Stowe allegedly became combative. Ohman these Muslims are such a big problem! Get Geert Wilders and Nick Griffin on the phone, especially since the "victim" of this hate speech is a JEw!

Old April 20th, 2013 #8
John from Canada
Banned

If negros hate Jews that's good for us.

Old April 20th, 2013 #9
MikeQuigley
Banned

Well the video was 7min and 10 sec long. I was able to take the noise for ten seconds, so I guess I can't really say.

Old April 20th, 2013 #10
ericthered
Idle Anger

Niggercam videos always give me a headache. I feel like I've rolled a car over a few times after watching one.

Yes H.B., the nigcam appears to be doing us a good work.

Old April 21st, 2013 #12
H.B.

Quote:
Wild Brooklyn melee erupts as NYPD arrests Muslim teen for allegedly taunting Jewish subway ride
In that case, I will have to side with the niggers, especially since he said he wished they all were wiped out (an obvious reference to Holohoax propaganda). I thought that was free speech? If jews get uppity with you, you should be able to express your political views to them.

Old April 21st, 2013 #13
SSNP

I feel that the comments on youtube are only racist towards the blacks because the black inusted a Jew.Most of these kwans commenting reserve the right to be racist only when and towards a goy that insults one of the chosen.

Tags
blacks, jews, multicult mess, new york, niggers

Thread