VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 18th, 2013 #1
Cora McGuire

Default Firemen fired after tweeting *something* offensive

Quote:
"The association is outraged by these terminations and will make every effort to have these members reinstated. For obvious reasons, we are not prepared to discuss in public the facts of these terminations. "

The tweets were reportedly lifted quotes from The Office and South Park, but considered to investigators as disparaging to women.

Kennedy stressed "we do not disagree that the fire service should foster a diverse and welcoming workplace."

"The association has always been prepared to work with Toronto Fire Service to reach that objective and remains committed to doing so," he stated. "These terminations neither address the specific issues that have been raised nor do they promote the alleged objectives of the fire service."

Toronto Fire officials confirmed Monday they conducted a "comprehensive" investigation that found "significant findings that city policies were violated."

Two of the three firefighters had been suspended with pay during the investigation.
http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews...17-123013.html

Seems Canadian men are on their way to full eunuch status if the insane liberals/anti-Whites/feminists and other assorted sewer dwellers (jews, of course) get their way.

Old September 18th, 2013 #2
snowglobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora McGuire View Post
http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews...17-123013.html

Seems Canadian men are on their way to full eunuch status if the insane liberals/anti-Whites/feminists and other assorted sewer dwellers (jews, of course) get their way.
Yes! You Are correct.

I just got home from frollicking the day away with my son, who is police trained, now a parametric (one exam away)...who has been hired to the tough northern regins (think Siberia)...who will be fire fighter trained during this...and planning further medical training. He, like I did, enjoyed working in Emerg.

I talk about him to you as the exception, not the rule.

...and about my current working situation?...us few females who work with them know which end is up.

They do not mess with us, and we are the shield that they hide behind during this current nonsense.

Meaning our men here.

Cops learned to "extrapolate" from bureaucrats who said they were estimating;except when civilians do this- it's called Lieing.:rolleyes:

Tags
anti-male, canada, feminism, firefighters, political correctness

Thread