Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 19th, 2014 #41
Jimmy Marr

The jews choreographed an aging rent-a-mob in another maudlin, soft-shoe, dog and pony show that nobody cared about yesterday.

I dropped by for a few minutes and did two video interviews with the local tv stations. Damned good interviews in my opinion.

No news video produced. Just some good sparring practice and the joy of kicking anti-White ass. They totally discombobulate when you mention the jew and I got to do that on about twenty times.

Strength through joy.

http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/Commu...279684752.html

http://www.kezi.com/dozens-rally-aga...ateful-flyers/

Last edited by Jimmy Marr; October 19th, 2014 at 08:27 AM.

Old October 19th, 2014 #42
Jimmy Marr

I got a call from someone who reports that I appeared on all three local television channels ostensibly speaking out against homosexuality and miscegenation in a 15 second video clip.

Pretty amazing stuff, this video editing process jews have at their disposal.

The clip comes from my response to the reporter's question, "Do you think your leaflets are appropriate for the school age children likely to be in the area of your distribution?

My answer was, "Yes, I'm very pleased by this. School children desperately need access to this information because they are continuously bombarded by genocidal programs of homosexuality and miscegenation shoved down the throats by the jew-writ Common Core Curriculum."

Slowly but surely, I'm learning. While it seemed venal to me at first, Alex is right, if these scumbags want me to answer any more of their stupid questions in the future, I'm going to ask them for money.

Actually, I think I'll just refer them to my business manager, Donnie in Ohio.

Old October 19th, 2014 #43
Jimmy Marr

Now I see that KTMR has updated their site with a video link that is better than I previously reported.

Contrary to standard conservative policy of never mentioning the jews. I find that if I talk about almost nothing BUT jews, the jewsmedia editors will inevitably select for whatever unrelated scraps they can find. In this case it was "White genocide".

http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/Commu...?tab=video&c=y

Last edited by Jimmy Marr; October 19th, 2014 at 04:09 PM.

Old October 19th, 2014 #44
varg

Excellent work Jimmy. You're an example of 'how it's done'

I just watched the video. They look like a bunch of hippy liberal fags who eat wheatgrass and align their chakra every morning.

Funny how they talk about how much they 'love' ... yeah, they love when whites are replaced by nonwhites. The one guy even admits to being culpable in it by adopting and bringing third worlders into the country. I'm sure he wasn't the only one there that did that either, I bet a bunch of those women have little niglets at home too.

These are the same people who would hold a candle lit vigil after their white daughters are raped and murdered by savage niggers, yet they're probably more outraged about your truthful message.

Last edited by varg; October 19th, 2014 at 05:41 PM.

Old October 19th, 2014 #45
Alexander M.

Thanks for being out there on the front line Jimmy.

Old October 19th, 2014 #46
varg

sent the video out on twitter

https://twitter.com/vnn_forum/status/523977456407965696

Quote:
Jimmy Marr stands tall against horde of self-hating genocidal anti-Whites. Will you join him? #whitegenocide #oregon http://www.kmtr.com/news/local/Commu...html?tab=video

Old October 19th, 2014 #47
Jimmy Marr

Thank you.

You know a community's youth is in danger when Michael Queer-again claims to "have their backs".

No.

Old October 20th, 2014 #48
Jimmy Marr

Default Comments Open at Raw Story

I didn't even know a bagpipe could backfire:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/10/b...hate/comments/

Old October 20th, 2014 #49
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post 'White Supremacist' Defends Handing Out Racist Fliers at High School

Jimmy Marr, a white supremacist, claims that he distributed racist fliers at Springfield High School in Oregon last week.

Marr's fliers stated that "diversity is white genocide."

The Community Alliance of Lane County (CALC) held a rally against the fliers last Saturday (video below).

“Springfield is a dynamic, diverse community, it's a wonderful place," Michael Carrigan, program director for CALC, told KMTR News.

"So it’s critical that when a particular individual or community is targeted that the community comes together to have their backs,” added Carrigan.

Marr appeared at Saturday’s rally because he wanted to “try to breakthrough the media blackout with white genocide [and get] a chance to say my piece and get exposure so people know what white genocide is.”

However, Marr's interview with KMTR News was cut short by anti-racist protesters.

“There is no place for [those comments] here, we cannot continue to hate other people and so we need to make sure we are working together as a community in order to bring people together and let them know this is a safe place,” stated Dr. Hertica Martin, who is the Superintendent of Springfield Schools.

According to RawStory.com, Marr, who posts on the white supremacist website Stormfront.org, joined some like-minded racists in 2013 who held pro-white banners over a freeway in Eugene, Oregon.

“Three years ago when we started I wouldn't have been called a white supremacist, I would have been called a racist,” Marr told KVAL at the time. "We can go ahead and be racist now, because anti-racist is a code word for anti-white."

read full article at source: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/socie...h-school-video

Old October 20th, 2014 #50
Sean Gruber

Thanks for your activism, Mr. Marr.

Quote:
"We can go ahead and be racist now, because anti-racist is a code word for anti-white."
Good point. It's like Alex said on one of the last Goyfires: why not call ourselves "the Racist Party"? Because what can opponents say then? The Racist Party is racist? LOL.

I appreciate what you said here:

Quote:
Sometimes when I've gotten set up and I've gotten over my initial jitters, I start having fun. Maybe I get some positive feedback or win a couple of verbal exchanges, so I start feeling cocky and want to hang around longer. This has proven to be a dangerous tendency. The longer you're out there in one spot the more time anti-Whites have to develop and implement attack plans.[...] when you get in there and start landing some solid punches against the anti-white agenda, you won't feel like leaving, but that's exactly what you need to think very seriously about doing.
Have more people accompany you, sir, for protection. I'm about 3,000 miles away but surely you can get another 1 or 2 locals to go with you on these missions. This might amount to a change of tactic, but it's always good to keep 'em guessing.

More power to you.

Less talk, more action

Old October 21st, 2014 #51
Jimmy Marr

An anti-White commenter on RawStory was kind enough to post two very nice photos of my wife and me. These are from January 2010 at University of Oregon where I was invited to give a talk about Swastikas.

The lecture hall was filled to capacity (around 200) and another 100 people were left standing in line outside the building. A portion of the audience was devoted to making so much noise that my voice could not be heard. The police did nothing to bring the meeting to order, so Judy and I left after about ten minutes.

As we were exiting the building, some members of a crowd outside began jeering, and a photographer captured our responses through a telephoto lens.

I appreciate the quality of his work and am glad to have the images.

The item I'm holding in my left hand is a plinth representative of the type composing the interior trim of my house.

The Swastikas themselves are free spinning and removable on a cylindrical magnetic niobium axis which attracts to the screw head in the center of the circular depression in the plinth.

Below is a photo of my furious wife, Judy. I always think of this photo when I hear young men lament the lack of racial support they find among White women. At my next appearance at U.O., where she handled the video portion of my talk by projecting
from her laptop computer, Judy was cited for assault after she slapped the face of one of my detractors.

She's a keeper.

Last edited by Jimmy Marr; October 21st, 2014 at 06:54 AM.

Old October 23rd, 2014 #52
Jimmy Marr

A Springfield police officer visited my home yesterday to deliver a Notice of Criminal Trespass. It reads as follows:

Quote:
You, JAMES MARR, D.O.B. xx/xx/xx, have been directed to leave the premises located at ALL SPRINGFIELD SCHOOL DISTRICT PROPERTIES, which are under control of School District NO. 19.

If you fail to leave as directed or if you return without authorization or just cause, you will be subject to prosecution for criminal trespass in the second degree, as provided by O.R.S. 164.245.

It is the intent of School District NO. 19 that violators of O.R.S. 164.245 will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

No expiration date. Signed E. Todd - 357, 10/22/14

Old October 23rd, 2014 #53
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
A Springfield police officer visited my home yesterday to deliver a Notice of Criminal Trespass. It reads as follows:
Maybe the next time you Pipe Up it could be just across the street from the newly verboten premises....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old October 26th, 2014 #54
Armor

From the video in message #6:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Transcript:
Jimmy marr: What I mean is that massive immigration and forced assimilation, when it takes place in every white country and only white countries, results in a world without white people. Similarly, if you create a mixed race in every white country and only white countries, what you don't have, at the end of this program, is white people. That's what I call genocide.

Young white man: OK, so why do you think that is a problem?
--
If the young white man doesn't care about the end of white people, I wonder what he cares about.

We need to think up "snappy comeback lines" to reply to people who mechanically say "so what?" when we tell them about the genocide of white people.

Last edited by Armor; October 26th, 2014 at 10:55 AM.

Old October 26th, 2014 #55
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
We need to think up "snappy comeback lines" to reply to people who mechanically say "so what?" when we tell them about the genocide of white people.
The leftist race traitor scum who reply like that are also almost always environmentalist fanatics who'd howl like scalded dogs if they were told a subspecies of deadly mosquito was about go toes-up, so come back with something like:

"Then you don't care if lions, tigers & cheetahs go extinct, because there would still be alley cats. I, on the other hand, believe in preserving TRUE diversity - which has nothing to do with the fake kind the jews have infected your brain with."

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old October 26th, 2014 #56
Jimmy Marr

Context is everything.

Sure it be great to have snappy comebacks and often we do, but bear this in mind:

I was standing smack dab in the middle of the local equivalent of Red Square for two hours with a nine square foot swastika atop a nine foot pole.

There wasn't a whole lot more that needed saying, and the local jews sure as hell knew it. They had a good dozen kikes on me out there before I decided to call it a day.

That White genocide rope-a-dope crap was just for plausible deniability, and while it was enough to keep some of the goyim pre-occupied, the kikes knew I was reaching out to them on a whole 'nother level.

Old October 29th, 2014 #57
Jimmy Marr

Certified mail, 10-29-2014

Springfield Public Schools
525 Mill Street
Springfield, OR 97477
541-726-3386

Quote:
Mr. Marr,

My office has received notification that you have engaged in activities that include sharing propaganda and material on our District property. The information that you are sharing in not welcome on our District property or in our District facilities.

Springfield School District considers these incidents as serious matters and it is our obligation to take necessary steps to ensure the safety and security of our students, staff and patrons. For these stated reasons we request that you not be allowed on any Springfield School District property.

Pursuant to Oregon Revis Statue 164.245, please be advised that you are trespassed from all Springfield School District property 24 hours a day, 7 days a week unless you have the express permission of the Spingfield School District. Failure to comply with this directive will result in a referral to the Springfield Police Department and trespassing charges will be filed. This is the only notification you will receive prior to legal action being taken. I understand that the Springfield Police Department has made this notification as well and that you understand.

Thank you for your cooperation with this directive.

Brett M. Yancey
Director of Business Operation & Risk Management
Sringfield School District

Cc: Springfield Police Department
Dr. Hertica Martin, Superintendent
Sue Reike-Smith, Assistant Superintendent
David Collins, Director of Secondary Instruction
Suzy Price, Director of Elementary Instruction

Old October 29th, 2014 #58
Jimmy Marr

October 29, 2014

Brett Yancey
Springfield Public Schools
525 Mill Street
Springfield, OR 97477

Mr. Yancey,

It has become a matter of growing public concern that Springfield Public School District is engaged in the promotion of White genocide as defined by the United Nations General Assembly in the Conventions on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide.

Inasmuch as ignorance of international law does not bestow immunity from prosecution, addressees of this correspondence are strongly advised to acquaint themselves with following:

Quote:
Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide

Approved and proposed for signature and ratification or accession by General Assembly resolution 260 A (III) of 9 December 1948
Entry into force: 12 January 1951, in accordance with article XIII

Article I

The Contracting Parties confirm that genocide, whether committed in time of peace or in time of war, is a crime under international law which they undertake to prevent and to punish.

Article II

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

( a )*Killing members of the group;

( b )*Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;

( c )*Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

( d )*Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

( e )*Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

Article III

The following acts shall be punishable:

( a )*Genocide;

( b )*Conspiracy to commit genocide;

( c )*Direct and public incitement to commit genocide;

( d )*Attempt to commit genocide;

( e )*Complicity in genocide.

Article IV

Persons committing genocide or any of the other acts enumerated in article III shall be punished, whether they are constitutionally responsible rulers, public officials or private individuals.

Thank you for your cooperation with this directive.

Jimmy Marr - Bonafide U.S. Citizen as defined by U.S. Constitution and those it was written to protect (i.e. founder's posterity).

Cc: Springfield Police Department
Dr. Herica Martin, Superintendent
Sue Reike-Smith, Assistant Superintendent
David Collins, Director of Secondary Instruction
Suzy Price, Director of Elementary Instruction

Old November 7th, 2014 #59
Jimmy Marr

Below is the text portion of an email flier someone sent to me. I can't get the graphic portion to display here.

Local anti-Whites are holding a meeting tomorrow at the library. It seems that the parent organization, Citizens Alliance of Lane County (CALC) has spun off a separate organization to enforce Semitical Correctness in Springfield: SAfER.

If for no other reason than to learn the meaning of the acronym, I think I'll go there and check it out. I can't believe even they would be stupid enough to name their organization South African ferret Enabler Repository, but that's the only thing I've been able to come up with so far.

Readers' suggestions are welcome.

Quote:
Community Forum THIS Saturday on How We Can Stop Hate in our Communities

Saturday, November 8th 2014
@ 10:00AM-NOON
in the Library Meeting Room, Springfield City Hall,
225 N 5th St, Springfield, OR 97477

Join us for an interactive discussion on how we can stop hate in our communities! There will be a short presentation on the White Genocide Project, updates from the Springfield Solidarity Rally, an interactive discussion on strengths and weaknesses in responding to/and preventing hate, and the opportunity for community networking.

This community discussion is a continuation on addressing fliers from Jimmy Marr, a local white supremacist based in Springfield, who has recently targeted Latino, Native, and public school events. Fliers from Marr resemble large postcards with messages of "Diversity is White Genocide".

This is an open invitation for all in the community to attend and discuss how we can better address intolerance for diversity in our communities. Please share widely!

Contacts: Ada Ball, SAfER Community Organizer
541.485.1755 ex. 203

Michael Carrigan, CALC

Last edited by Jimmy Marr; November 7th, 2014 at 03:14 PM.

Old November 7th, 2014 #60
Ann2
Marie Antoinette

I think I found it. Springfield Alliance for Equality & Respect (SAfER)

An old flyer link I found from City Hall website.

http://www.springfield-or.gov/docume...HR2011fnl1.pdf

Unless you already knew it and were just looking for some funny names.

Tags
cide piper, diversity, freedom activists, jimmy mar, jimmy marr, white activism, white genocide, white heroes

Thread