VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 8th, 2014 #61
Jimmy Marr

Default November 8, 2014 - Springfield Public Library Putsch

Thank you, Ann2.

With the assistance of one hungry ally, and a Springfield security officer and my loyal wife, Judy, I successfully ousted a gang of anti-Whites from City Hall earlier today.

Judy and I entered a public meeting organized by SAfER (Springfield Alliance for Equality and Respect) at 11:00AM. Fifteen anti-Whites sat around a large conference table. The meeting had begun at 10:00AM and the anti-Whites had already reached a rapturous state of self-righteous indignation by the time we arrived.

As anti-White thugs rushed at me with intimations of physical violence, Judy produced a video camera from her purse and turned it on, but was swarmed by anti-Whites obstructing her view before she could activate the record function.

Officer Travis Mitchell intervened and asked me to leave the room to give my account of what had transpired. At first he seemed inclined to follow the same route as Officer E. Todd had done on behalf of the Springfield School District, by issuing me a notice of criminal trespass and arresting me if I re-entered the public meeting room.

I assured him that I was going to re-enter the room and was prepared to accept the legal consequences. As he pondered this eventuality, a heavyset man exited the room with multiple slices of cake clutched to his belly.

Having maintained situational awareness during the uproar inside the meeting room, I had noticed the large man raiding the snack tray as the anti-Whites swarmed around Judy and me. He was now escaping with his carb booty.

"Excuse me, sir" I cried out as he passed behind the officer's back. "Did I disrupt the meeting inside that room?"

My heart sank as the big man responded, "Yes".

But after what seemed like an eternity, he continued, "Your entrance disrupted them because they hate you. They say they are an anti-hate group, but the whole purpose of the meeting was to express their hatred of you and everything you stand for".

I felt like hugging the huge man, but refrained from making any sudden movements in Officer Mitchell's presence.

That was the turning point. Five minutes later, Officer Mitchell was explaining to the anti-Whites that they had no right to bar me from a public meeting. Their objections were numerous and hysterical, but to no avail, and I will not recount them here.

The long and short of it is that they decided not to meet at all if they had to meet in my presence and defiantly exited City Hall leaving Officer Mitchell, Judy and me to hold the last half hour of the meeting on our own.

I ascended to the head of the table and re-called the meeting to order at 11:30AM. By noon we had unanimously resolved to fight White genocide and the meeting was adjourned.

Somewhere, off in the distance, a carb-bloated giant farted in sonorous approval.

Hail Victory.

Last edited by Jimmy Marr; November 8th, 2014 at 09:24 PM.

Old November 8th, 2014 #62
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Thank you, Ann2.

With the assistance of one hungry ally, and a Springfield security officer and my loyal wife, Judy, I successfully ousted a gang of anti-Whites from City Hall earlier today.

Judy and I entered a public meeting organized by SAfER (Springfield Alliance for Equality and Respect) at 11:00AM. Fifteen anti-Whites sat around a large conference table. The meeting had begun at 10:00AM and the anti-Whites had already reached a rapturous state of self-righteous indignation by the time we arrived.

As anti-White thugs rushed at me with intimations of physical violence, Judy produced a video camera from her purse and turned it on, but was swarmed by anti-Whites obstructing her view before she could activate the record function.

Officer Travis Mitchell intervened and asked me to leave the room to give my account of what had transpired. At first he seemed inclined to follow the same route as Officer E. Todd had done on behalf of the Springfield School District, by issuing me a notice of criminal trespass and arresting me if I re-entered the public meeting room.

I assured him that I was going to re-enter the room and was prepared to accept the legal consequences. As he pondered this eventuality, a heavyset man exited the room with multiple slices of cake clutched to his belly.

Having maintained situational awareness during the uproar inside the meeting room, I had noticed the large man raiding the snack tray as the anti-Whites swarmed around Judy and me. He was now escaping with his carb booty.

"Excuse me, sir" I cried out as he passed behind the officer's back. "Did I disrupt the meeting inside that room?"

My heart sank as the big man responded, "Yes".

But after what seemed like an eternity, he continued, "Your entrance disrupted them because they hate you. They say they are an anti-hate group, but the whole purpose of the meeting was to express their hatred of you and everything you stand for".

I felt like hugging the huge man, but refrained from making any sudden movements in Officer Mitchell's presence.

That was the turning point. Five minutes later, Officer Mitchell was explaining to the anti-Whites that they had no right to bar me from a public meeting. Their objections were numerous and hysterical, but to no avail, and I will not recount them here.

The long and short of it is that they decided not to meet at all if they had to meet in my presence and defiantly exited City Hall leaving Officer Mitchell, Judy and me to hold the last half hour of the meeting on our own.

I ascended to the head of the table and re-called the meeting to order at 11:30AM. By noon we had unanimously resolved to fight White genocide and the meeting was adjourned.

Somewhere, off in the distance, a carb-bloated giant farted in sonorous approval.

Hail Victory.

Good work, Herr Marr. That's great you've got your loyal wife standing beside you too, what a great example. Thank her for us, please.

What kind of people were these at the meeting, older or younger?

Old November 9th, 2014 #63
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

What kind of people were these at the meeting, older or younger?
Impossible to characterize by age. Some young, some old, some in between.

All communists and jews. Many bitter feminists.

Big chief, Pouting Cunt in charge had chin like
Olive_Oatman Olive_Oatman
and an ass like
Saartjie_Baartman Saartjie_Baartman

Old November 9th, 2014 #64
Jimmy Marr

Don't say I didn't tell you so.

Introducing Big Chief Pouting Cunt:

http://winnememwintuvoice.tumblr.com...are-you-on-ada

Old November 9th, 2014 #65
Jimmy Marr

Here's more from Eugene's Big Chief Pouting Cunt, compliments of America First:

Old November 11th, 2014 #66
Jimmy Marr

Father Marr was able to get away from the parish rectory today and celebrate Veterans Day.

He bestowed tidings of good will on vehicles parked along the Albany, Oregon Veteran's Day Parade route, which bills itself as the largest Veterans Day Parade west of the Mississippi.

The Lord's work is never done, and with Heimbach on sabbatical and Parrott backslid, things are more hectic than ever.

He mentioned baptizing Alex if things don't lighten up.

I'm pretty sure he papered Donnie in Oregon's Camaro convertible.

Old November 11th, 2014 #67
N.B. Forrest

Bless me, Faddah Mahh, fer I have sinned.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old November 11th, 2014 #68
Squarehead Chris

Quote:
Don't say I didn't tell you so.

Introducing Big Chief Pouting Cunt:

http://winnememwintuvoice.tumblr.com...are-you-on-ada
Cripes Jimmy, we've got those winnemem-wintu pricks down here too.
I guess those whiny ass pukes claim a huge chunk of the Pacific Northwest as their "ancestral homelands".
Bullshit, how many of them were there?
About 600-800 at their most populous?
Bunch of worthless dope smoking, spray paint huffing, booze guzzling, snot flinging parasites.

Last edited by Squarehead Chris; November 12th, 2014 at 06:45 AM.

Old November 11th, 2014 #69
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Bless me, Faddah Mahh, fer I have sinned.
Say three Heil Hitlers and one Mein Fuhrer, my son.

That priest get-up worked like a charm while I was distributing fliers. People assumed I was christ-insane and avoided me.

Sure enough, I bumped into another christ-insaner distributing religious fliers in the same area. She asked me if I would mind passing out her fliers in addition to my own and I accepted mostly to get rid of her, but I actually enjoyed having christ-insane materials with me for purposes of plausible deniability.

I've still got a healthy stack of them, although I did actually distribute some coupled to the White genocide message. I won't be surprised if her church gets a few calls about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squarehead Chris View Post
Cripes Jimmy, we've got those winnemem-wintu pricks down here too.
I guess those whiny ass pukes claim a huge chunk of the Pacific Northwest as their "ancestral homelands".
Bullshit, how many of them were there?
About 600-800 at their most populous?
Bunch of worthless dope smoking, booze guzzling, snot flinging parasites.
I never heard of these nuts before Saturday, but I'm glad to have them around. They make WNs look really good by comparison.

Old November 11th, 2014 #70
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Say three Heil Hitlers and one Mein Fuhrer, my son.
Selah.

Quote:
That priest get-up worked like a charm while I was distributing fliers. People assumed I was christ-insane and avoided me.
Now, THAT'S using the ol' bean.....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old November 12th, 2014 #71
Ray Allan

Jimmy Marr: Piper, Priest...International WN of Mystery!

Old November 22nd, 2014 #72
Jimmy Marr

November 18, 2014 3:26 pm • steve lathrop democrat-herald

Quote:
Some attendees of last week's veterans day parade in albany had a surprise waiting for them when they returned to the vehicles: Someone had distributed fliers containing racist material on their windshields.
It is unknown how many cars received the fliers. A group called “white genocide project” apparently distributed them.

The fliers read, in part, "'anti-racist' is a code word for 'anti-white' and 'diversity' is a code word for white genocide."

the fliers triggered a flurry of calls to mid-valley organizations and numerous letters to the editor of the democrat-herald.

Albany police received few calls concerning the distribution of the fliers. The city of albany had just one call, according to spokeswoman marilyn smith. Distribution of the fliers is not illegal and is considered free speech unless the fliers specifically threaten an individual or group.

“we had it reported to our human relations committee. I know they plan to discuss it at their meeting next week,” smith said. “i think it’s sickly ironic that something like this would happen during our parade.”

the committee meeting is scheduled for 7 p.m. On tuesday, nov. 25 at albany city hall, 333 broadalbin st. S.w.

Peter goodman of community action for racial equity (c.a.r.e) a group of about 30 citizens, said it encourages people to respond.

“when something like this happens we encourage people to make an individual protest,” goodman said. “contact the police or write to the paper to let the community we don’t want that here.”

goodman said c.a.r.e. Will be at the city’s human relations committee meeting to offer a resolution it hopes will be carried to the city council.
“we’re asking the city affirm opposition to this sort of hate literature and promote a welcoming attitude,” goodman said.

He said some communities are singled out by groups and targeted because of their demographics. He believed that was the case in linn county, which is 88.1 percent white, according to a 2013 estimate by the u.s. Census bureau.
“unless this type of thing is challenged it will fester and grow,” he said. “these things are an attack on all citizens.”

goodman says c.a.r.e. Plans public action of its own in albany and corvallis on saturday, nov. 29, the date of the oregon-oregon state football game.
The fliers listed two websites. One of the websites could not be accessed by the democrat-herald; the other claims to have 140 subscribers worldwide. That site says its mission is to increase awareness about what it termed an ongoing program of genocide against white people. It claims there is an effort to eliminate the majority white population in some countries and even eliminate whites altogether.

The website lists no city as its home base and includes no phone number. Similar flyers were distributed at various sites in springfield and also on the university of oregon campus in october.

Steve lathrop can be reached at [email protected] or at 541-812-6076.
http://democratherald.com/news/local...1289017f2.html

Old November 22nd, 2014 #73
Jimmy Marr

Editorial: Mid-valley stands tall in the face of hate

Quote:
NOVEMBER 19, 2014 9:15 AM
This is, unfortunately, not a hypothetical situation.

Let’s say you’ve returned to your vehicle after watching last week’s Veterans Day parade march through downtown Albany.

There, on the windshield, someone has left behind a memento for you to mark the day: It’s a flier, filled to the brim with racist vitriol: Diversity, the flier screams, “is a code word for white genocide.”

It goes on: “Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white,” and — although this point isn’t exactly clear — it seems to take issue with the idea that the United States is becoming increasingly racially diverse. The implication is reasonably clear: The United States should be reserved for white people.

You have two choices as you pluck the flier off your windshield.
One response, perfectly understandable, is to simply crumple it up and toss this garbage in the nearest suitable receptacle. The reasoning behind that choice — and it’s relatively sound — is that this sort of vile tripe doesn’t deserve the light of day. Giving it any sort of attention will only encourage these purveyors of hatred.

We understand that impulse. But the other choice is to rise up in some way against this level of prejudice and make it clear across the mid-valley that this is not what we believe — to make sure that this poison evaporates, as it will, when exposed to the slightest sunshine.

Certainly, this is speech that is protected by the First Amendment — exactly the sort of freedom that the men and women we honor on Veterans Day fought to protect. (In fact, you can make an argument that this is exactly the kind of extreme speech that the First Amendment is designed to protect.)
But that doesn’t mean that we have to buy into this missive or its hateful message. And so the community’s reaction to date — letters, postings on social media and so forth — has been refreshing and, it seems to us, properly scaled. It would be easy to blow this out of proportion. But it’s entirely appropriate to calmly point out that this sort of hatred has no place in the mid-valley, and then move on.

You don’t have to scratch very far under the surface of the flier to reveal the sadness and fear and ignorance underneath. The idea that the United States should be somehow reserved for white people — well, that flies in the face of this country’s history, not to mention the tide of demographic trends.

And there’s a rich irony in that these fliers were distributed during a parade meant to honor the U.S. military, a branch of American society that in many ways has pioneered integration. But that’s the sort of subtle irony that almost certainly did not occur to the parties responsible for this reprehensible message. (mm)
http://www.gazettetimes.com/news/opi...f9029adf5.html

Old November 22nd, 2014 #74
Jimmy Marr

Default The Road to Perdition

Old November 22nd, 2014 #75
Jimmy Marr

Enemyedia runs the ball into their own end zone:

Quote:
But we’re not going to repeat what they said. We're not going to give their website; that is just what they want.

Like the church in Kansas whose few members have remained in the public eye by being outrageous, these folks also seem to want to stir up some notoriety for their view that “diversity” is a code word for the genocide of the white race.
http://www.gazettetimes.com/news/opi...f6f1764b3.html

Old November 25th, 2014 #76
Jimmy Marr

Jew-led "Albany needs more diversity" meeting coming up tonight at City Hall in Albany.

Inauspicious timing for a number of reasons:

Old December 8th, 2014 #77
Jimmy Marr

Judy and I had a nice experience today. We were walking the dogs along the sidewalk by an elementary school. A young blonde girl began to tag along beside us and chat with Judy through the chain-link fence.

She wanted to pet the dogs and lamented the fence's existence. She said if it was not there she would just run home because she knew the way. Judy told her that's what she had done as a child because there were no fences around schools when she was little.

The girl asked why, and Judy told her it was safer back then. I chimed in with, "We didn't have diversity back then", which seemed to go over the little girl's head. She asked if it was safer because there were fewer cars. Unable to hold back any longer, I told her it was safer because everyone was White.

Bang! I could see a light go on inside her head. She cracked a huge smile and said "Hey!", as if to say "you can't say that around here". I said "It's true", and she happily ran off.

I got the feeling she was in a hurry to spread the news.

Oh, glory day.

Old January 1st, 2015 #78
Jimmy Marr

Default Racy Piping in Review

Quote:
Best of Eugene beat the best efforts of racists nationwide to overload the EW website. Our third most read, and definitely our most commented-on story, was a Jan. 20 blog post about local racist Jimmy Marr playing the bagpipes with a sign reading “‘Diversity’ is a code word for white genocide” during a Martin Luther King Jr. Day march in Springfield. The blog post prompted a storm of comments, mainly from proponents of “the Mantra” who try to call attention to what they call “white genocide,” which they argue is caused by proponents of diversity, with questions such as “Why do you hate little White children?”
http://www.eugeneweekly.com/20141231...e-2014-stories

Old April 12th, 2015 #79
Jimmy Marr

I made it back up to Albany yesterday with some new side-boards on my truck. They were having a Scottish Heritage Festival at the Linn County Fairgrounds.

They had a young piper with Oregon Defense Force piping near the entrance.

I parked a couple hundred yards away from the other piper and blew a thirty minute rendition of Scots Wha Hae before going inside and listening to the Gothard Sisters, who I thought did a great job.

I was pleased to be joined by a patriotic young man and his son.

Last edited by Jimmy Marr; April 12th, 2015 at 11:04 AM.

Old April 12th, 2015 #80
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
I made it back up to Albany yesterday with some new side-boards on my truck. They were having a Scottish Heritage Festival at the Linn County Fairgrounds.

They had a young piper with Oregon Defense Force piping near the entrance.

I parked a couple hundred yards away from the other piper and blew a thirty minute rendition of Scots Wha Hae before going inside and listening to the Gothard Sisters, who I thought did a great job.

I was pleased to be joined by a patriotic young man and his son.

Looking good, Jimmy. I like the new truck racks.

Tags
cide piper, diversity, freedom activists, jimmy mar, jimmy marr, white activism, white genocide, white heroes

Thread