Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 12th, 2015 #81
N.B. Forrest

Great job, Jimmy....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old April 13th, 2015 #82
Jimmy Marr

Thanks. Here's a little more trivia that turned up from a video recording from a surveillance camera in a friend's car that we left running while we were in the Expo Center. In addition to an inspection by two cop cars, a carload of five passengers parked nearby, unloaded and asked a passerby to photograph them standing beside my truck. I can't distinguish the race(s) of the people in the video, which I'm guessing may have been the point they were attempting to make. I've enhanced a captured frame from the video.

Old September 12th, 2015 #83
Jimmy Marr

Default Justice Center

I attended an open house at the new Springfield Justice Center today with my old friend and mentor, Valdas Anelauskas. We arrived and parked at 10:00AM and took the grand tour. Afterwards, we walked down the street to the Planktown Brewery and enjoyed a beer together.

Being of a conservative mindset, and having just completed a tour of the police station and jail, including a demonstration of the intoxilyzer, we did not feel it was appropriate to drive the truck back home, and we therefore elected to walk. I will return to the justice center, this evening, when I am in a completely sober state of mind and body, to retrieve the truck. Until then, I will bask in the comforting knowledge that it is being well looked after by Springfield's finest men in blue.

Life is good.

Old September 13th, 2015 #84
Jimmy Marr

Default On the road to Justice

Old September 13th, 2015 #85
varg

Great work as usual

Old September 20th, 2015 #86
Jimmy Marr

Default The Passing of the Judas Pipers

There are many disadvantages to living in a home located on the dead-end side of a busy "T" intersection, especially when the opposite side of the street opens onto the entranceway of a municipal park and recreation center. The inability to disseminate righteous ideas, however, is not among them.

I'm especially looking forward to the Veteran's Day Parade and the passing of the judas pipers who invariably regroup in front of my house. Those boys love 'em some Izzy.

Old September 20th, 2015 #87
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Excellent! Smack 'em around some Jimmy!

Old September 22nd, 2015 #88
Jimmy Marr

Default No more wars for Israel

Today's work involved a visit to the Roseburg, Oregon, Veteran's Hospital, which is about 75 miles south of our home. Freeway traffic was receptive to our message. We received several enthusiastic thumbs up from young White people, which we really enjoyed. The old White men and bureaucrats at the Veterans Hospital were nonplussed. They are wary of the realization that all their imagined heroism, as well as that of their immediate forebears, was exploited by their government in a proxy war of White genocide.

During our visit we roamed halls decorated with photos of the Enola Gay, whose claim to fame is having dropped an atomic bomb on defenseless civilians at Hiroshima. Others featured planes enshrined in glory for their role in the burning of European women and children.

Oh, glory days. Long live Rounder.

Old September 22nd, 2015 #89
Ray Allan

The old fools have been worshipped as "heroes" long enough, especially the ones from World War Jew. Good work, Jimmy.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 22nd, 2015 #90
Robbie Key

Great stuff, Mr. Marr. Keep on truckin'.

Old October 11th, 2015 #91
Jimmy Marr

Default Keep on Pipin' in the Real World

I did some street piping in Roseburg on Friday, October 9, in conjunction with Obama's visit in celebration of a fellow mulatto invader's murder of nine young White natives of the town. Overall, my message was well received by the townspeople.

After I had been there a while, a window opened on the second floor above my truck and an amplifier appeared. It soon began to pump out the sounds of Neil Young's Keep on Rockin' in the Free World. The music added a synergistic ambience to the street scene below and more townspeople flowed into the area to see what was going on.

I hope it will be as memorable for them as I expect it will be for me.

There's colors on the street
Red, white and blue
People shufflin' their feet
People sleepin' in their shoes
But there's a warnin' sign on the road ahead
There's a lot of people sayin' we'd be better off dead
Don't feel like Satan, but I am to them
So I try to forget it any way I can.

Keep on rockin' in the free world,
Keep on rockin' in the free world
Keep on rockin' in the free world.

I see a woman in the night
With a baby in her hand
Under an old street light
Near a garbage can
Now she puts the kid away, and she's gone to get a hit
She hates her life, and what she's done to it
There's one more kid that will never go to school
Never get to fall in love, never get to be cool.

We got a thousand points of light
For the homeless man
We got a kinder, gentler,
Machine gun hand
We got department stores and toilet paper
Got styrofoam boxes for the ozone layer
Got a man of the people, says keep hope alive
Got fuel to burn, got roads to drive.

Old October 11th, 2015 #92
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Amazing (Grade A++ crank it to 11!) work for our people Jimmy! I would love to join you one day out there in the streets for a jam session.

Young's "Rockin' in the Free World" has always been a staple on my list of cover songs throughout my music career. Especially after I awakened to the jew. It's a song that has many different meanings depending on your political stance. I prefer to interject some of my own politics in the last verse as the patriotards and commies are dancing gleefully together, waiting to belt out the last chorus...

We got a thousand points of light
For the homeless vet
We got a six-pointed star for a
Machine gun hand
We got WalTard stores and show us your papers
Got flag-covered boxes for the best of the goy
Got demands from Isrule, must keep jews alive
They are parasites, sucking us dry!

The other band members don't even flinch anymore. LOL

Old October 13th, 2015 #93
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanSikorski View Post
Amazing (Grade A++ crank it to 11!) work for our people Jimmy! I would love to join you one day out there in the streets for a jam session.
Good news today. My long years of searching for a drummer with the courage to get out on the street with me could be coming to an end soon.

https://twitter.com/keksec_org/statu...17972554592256

Old January 11th, 2016 #94
Jimmy Marr

All my photo links in this thread are now dead and my photobucket account has vanished. I enjoyed them while they lasted. I hope I can generate some new photos this year, but it's probably going to be slow because I'm having heart problems and I'm too short of breath to play Great Highland Bagpipes.

The good news is that I have a set Redpipes (electric) and they may enable me to expand my musical range a little bit. I've long wanted to arrange Horst Vessel Lied for the GHB, but it proved impossible. Maybe with the extended fingering options on the Redpipes I will be able to do it.

I was studying the score earlier today and discovered that Horst Vessel was born in Bielefeld, which is currently where three Syrian rapeugees have been charged with the N.Y.E. gang rape of two German girls aged fourteen and fifteen.

The pipes were my attempt to communicate the rage I feel toward jews for being the architects of these atrocities. Until I can make them scream again (the pipes of course), I'll nip away at them with limericks.

A piper once thought as he blew
how much he hated the jew
the sound it sent
was so hell-bent
that all of his kinsmen knew

Old January 11th, 2016 #95
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Cheers!

Old February 10th, 2016 #96
Jimmy Marr

Here's a surviving photo from my early, anti-zionist activism days, which is currently making the rounds in a Lithuanian newspaper thanks to the ongoing efforts of my mentor, Valdas Anelauskas (pictured).

I weaponized a menorah I found in a metal scrapyard and mounted it to a relic from my youthful days as Vulcan gunner, a 20mm hei ammo box.

http://sauksmas.lt/holokaustas-tarp-...o-1-dalis.html

Old March 22nd, 2016 #97
Jimmy Marr

Preparing tolerance test truck for this weekend's 1,100 mile Racial Re-birth Road Tour.

Old March 22nd, 2016 #98
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Preparing tolerance test truck for this weekend's 1,100 mile Racial Re-birth Road Tour.

Get the official tour t-shirt while they last....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 1st, 2016 #99
Jimmy Marr

Experimenting with some new skins on the truck and using Twitter for photo hosting.

Old July 10th, 2016 #100
Jimmy Marr

Default Lone Ranger Pipes Again

As the toll of dead officers continued to mount on Friday, I masked my truck in black Visqueen and drove to the police station with a gas powered generator and a Bose P.A. tower running in the back. I parked in the same spot where I have previously parked for White genocide demonstrations. It's directly across the street from the station's front entrance in a pay parking lot. I do that to make my eviction more complicated by the necessity of a complaint from the property owner.

With a radio frequency transmitter attached to my Redpipes, I began to pace up and down on the sidewalk while playing the longest, loudest and saddest piobaireachd of my career. People emerged from surrounding buildings to watch and listen. Two motorcycle officers parked alongside. When they removed their helmets, I could see they were emotionally moved by my performance. When I finished, we exchanged sympathies and I posed for a photo taken by a woman in civilian attire who appeared to be employed at the station. She asked my name and said she would include it when she posted the photo on the department's Facebook page.

A part of me was tempted to disabuse her, but another part of me was enticed by the prospect of a public relations opportunity if she was successful in publishing a photo of the department's officers in friendly association with someone jews don't like.

As of today, Sunday, no photo has been published. In the spirit of Joseph Goebbels, I'm flattered.

Tags
cide piper, diversity, freedom activists, jimmy mar, jimmy marr, white activism, white genocide, white heroes

Thread