Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 13th, 2019 #1
Stewart Meadows

Default Mel Gibson to play a ‘Rothchild’ in upcoming film – jews are worried

Quote:
Mel Gibson to play a ‘Rothchild’ in upcoming film

May 13, 2019 1:06 pm

(JTA) — Mel Gibson is set to play a super-rich character with the surname Rothchild — a clear reference to the eminent Jewish Rothschild family — in an upcoming film.

“Rothchild” will co-star with Shia LaBeouf as a bastard child named Becket Rothchild disowned from his family’s vast fortune. Gibson will play the patriarch, named Whitelaw Rothchild, Deadline reported Monday.
(...)
Gibson infamously claimed in a drunken rant that Jews were responsible for “all the wars in the world,” and promoted anti-Semitic stereotypes in his 2004 blockbuster film “The Passion of the Christ.” Since then he has worked to get back into the Jewish community’s good graces, even donating to a Holocaust survivor aid project.

Members of the wealthy European Rothschild family are descendants of Mayer Amschel Rothschild, an 18th-century German banker whose five sons launched banking dynasties in London, Paris, Frankfurt, Vienna and Milan. They are often placed at the center of anti-Semitic conspiracy theories that claim Jews exert influence over many sectors of society, such as banking and the media.

Reports on the “Rothchild” film do not mention if the family involved is actually Jewish or if the title is a nod to the Rothschilds in name only.

LaBeouf, who has a Jewish mother and had a bar mitzvah, has since converted to Christianity.
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/mel-...-upcoming-film

Old May 13th, 2019 #2
Joe from OH

I haven't gone to a first run movie in god knows how long. I think that I might enjoy this one

Old May 13th, 2019 #3
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Gibson infamously claimed in a drunken rant that Jews were responsible for “all the wars in the world,” (...) anti-Semitic conspiracy theories that claim Jews exert influence over many sectors of society, such as banking and the media.
From the jewish news site Ynet news:

Quote:
Stalin's Jews

(...) We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish
(...)
An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people. His Jewish deputies established and managed the Gulag system.
(…)
Stalin's close associates and loyalists included member of the Central Committee and Politburo Lazar Kaganovich.
(…)
Many Jews sold their soul to the devil of the Communist revolution and have blood on their hands for eternity. We'll mention just one more: Leonid Reichman, head of the NKVD's special department and the organization's chief interrogator, who was a particularly cruel sadist.
https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...342999,00.html

From the Israeli newspaper Haaretz:

Quote:
The war in Iraq was conceived by 25 neoconservative intellectuals, most of them Jewish, who are pushing President Bush to change the course of history.
(...)
In the course of the past year, a new belief has emerged in the town: the belief in war against Iraq. That ardent faith was disseminated by a small group of 25 or 30 neoconservatives, almost all of them Jewish, almost all of them intellectuals (a partial list: Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz, Douglas Feith, William Kristol, Eliot Abrams, Charles Krauthammer), people who are mutual friends and cultivate one another and are convinced that political ideas are a major driving force of history.
https://www.haaretz.com/1.4764706

Quote:
The U.S. republic founded in 1776 bears no resemblance to the anti-democratic police state that has declared war on its citizens, and provokes needless wars in the Middle East at the behest of Israel. At the center of it all is the parasitic control of the Israel Lobby on the U.S. government. The Host and The Parasite shows how the Lobby, evangelical Christians and neo-cons rode to power in the 1980s and proceeded to turn the United States into Israel's willing executioner.
https://www.amazon.com/Host-Parasite.../dp/B00AEJ6L8C

Move along, folks. Nothing to see here.

Old May 14th, 2019 #4
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
...anti-Semitic conspiracy theories that claim Jews exert influence over many sectors of society, such as banking and the media.
Here's an older article from the Israeli newspaper Haaretz in which we can read about the jews' enormous influence in American politics:

Quote:
Every appointee to the American government must endure a thorough background check by the American Jewish community.
(…)
A few months ago, boisterous protests by the American Jewish community helped foil the appointment of Chaz Freeman to chair the National Intelligence Council, citing his "anti-Israel leaning."
https://www.haaretz.com/1.5061095#

As usual, the truth is an "antisemitic conspiracy theory".

Old May 14th, 2019 #5
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
I haven't gone to a first run movie in god knows how long. I think that I might enjoy this one
His last movie got a poor review.

Dragged Across Concrete Movie Review: This is Not a Good Movie

https://dailystormer.name/dragged-ac...-a-good-movie/

Old May 14th, 2019 #6
SSNP

if its just a theory and not true why are (((they))) worried about it being in a movie?

Old May 15th, 2019 #7
James Radov

Dragged is probly pretty good, as great a site as DS is I don't agree with their film reviews. . Bone Tomahawk and Cell Block 99 were both pretty good. .
And anything with Mel us always better.. Vaughan is ok as well. .

Old May 15th, 2019 #8
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Mel Gibson casting in Rothchild comedy sparks outrage

(...) A wave of condemnation has greeted the announcement of a new film starring Mel Gibson, in which the actor is due to play a character called Whitelaw Rothchild, the patriarch of a wealthy family.

The film, called Rothchild, is being offered to buyers at Cannes, and is described as a “dark comedy” and “an action-packed cautionary tale on wealth and power”. Shia LaBeouf also stars, playing family outcast Becket Rothchild, who has to supplant nine other family members to claim an inheritance.

The script – which on the face of it bears a distinct resemblance to the 1949 British comedy Kind Hearts and Coronets – is set among a group of the New York super-rich, whose surname is nearly identical to the celebrated Jewish banking dynasty who are ubiquitous as the target of antisemitic tropes.

While the ethnicity of the family in the film has not been specified in reports, its similarity to the Rothschild name has sparked outrage because of the series of incidents that contributed to Gibson’s lengthy ostracism by Hollywood. In 2006, he launched an antisemitic tirade against a police officer after he was arrested in California; he later apologised. In 2012, he was accused of “hating Jews” by screenwriter Joe Eszterhas, which Gibson denied.
https://www.theguardian.com/film/201...sparks-outrage

Old May 16th, 2019 #9
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSNP View Post
if its just a theory and not true why are (((they))) worried about it being in a movie?
Exactly. The jews always give themselves away with their constant kvetching.

Old May 18th, 2019 #10
Stewart Meadows

The movie is probably crap (its protagonist is played by Shia LaBeouf, for Pete's sake), but it's entertaining to watch jews kvetch about "antisemitic conspiracy theories".

Old May 18th, 2019 #11
Nate Higgers
卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

Quote:
Members of the wealthy European Rothschild family are descendants of Mayer Amschel Rothschild, an 18th-century German banker whose five sons launched banking dynasties in London, Paris, Frankfurt, Vienna and Milan. They are often placed at the center of anti-Semitic conspiracy theories that claim Jews exert influence over many sectors of society, such as banking and the media.
They are also mentioned in the film Der Ewige Jude

If you have never seen it I highly recommend it.

You will have to search for it on joutube because yet again “certain features have been restricted”

Old May 19th, 2019 #12
Stewart Meadows

The jewish news site JTA has published a piece (of crap) that was excreted by some jerk-off who is upset that Mel is still allowed to make movies:

Quote:
Why hasn’t Mel Gibson been cast out in Hollywood?

Emily Burack
May 15, 2019 4:36 pm

Mel Gibson is anti-Semitic. This isn’t just a guess, it’s actual fact based on things Gibson has said. He’s also a misogynist, racist, homophobe and all around (seemingly) terrible person. Yet he’s still working in Hollywood. Why?!
(...)
Gibson’s 2004 movie “The Passion of the Christ” was deeply anti-Semitic, telling the story of the last 12 hours of Jesus’ life. When asked if it would upset “any Jewish people” (interviewer’s words, not mine), Gibson replied, “‘It may. It’s not meant to. I think it’s meant to just tell the truth … Anybody who transgresses has to look at their own part or look at their own culpability.” Love the trope of Jews-killed-Jesus casually dropped into interviews! (A great read on the anti-Semitism of the movie can be found in The Nation: “The Protocols of Mel Gibson.”)
(...)
But there was brief hope. In 2010, after the Grigorieva call leaked, it seemed like Gibson’s career was over.

But then it wasn’t.

Robert Downey Jr. tried to get Marvel to hire Gibson to direct “Iron Man 3.” Shane Black, a filmmaker who eventually got the “Iron Man 3” gig, told Uproxx in 2016, “Mel’s been really nice to a lot of people, including me. I’ll go on record saying I don’t believe anyone should be held accountable in any way for something they say while they are drunk.
(...)
In 2016, Gibson directed “Hacksaw Ridge,” which garnered six Oscar nominations (including one for Gibson). That same year, he did an interview with Variety, in which Gibson said he had apologized for his behavior. “But others bring it up, which kind of I find annoying because I don’t understand why after 10 years it’s any kind of issue. Surely if I was really what they say I was, some kind of hater, there’d be evidence of actions somewhere. There never has been.”
(...)
And regarding that “Jews are responsible for all the wars” quote?

“I was loaded and angry and arrested,” he said. “I was recorded illegally by an unscrupulous police officer who was never prosecuted for that crime. And then it was made public by him for profit, and by members of — we’ll call it the press. So, not fair. I guess as who I am, I’m not allowed to have a nervous breakdown, ever.” Yeah, well, it doesn’t seem like you regret it, Mel Gibson.

Where does that leave us? We are in the midst of a so-called “cancel culture” and have seen movements like #MeToo take down prominent men in Hollywood (and rightfully so). Yet Mel Gibson is still working. And getting roles. And making movies. And getting Oscar nominations for those movies.

It was announced recently that Gibson would star in two new projects: “Rothchild,” seemingly about the wealthy Jewish banking family that is at the heart of anti-Semitic conspiracy theories — don’t worry, we’ll get into this hot mess in a bit — and “Fat Man,” a dark Christmas film.
https://www.jta.org/2019/05/15/opini...t-in-hollywood

Old May 20th, 2019 #13
Enbyeff

Scream, kikes. Thatz it - SCREAM. You need the practice for when we throw you in the ovens.

Old May 26th, 2019 #14
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Gibson infamously claimed in a drunken rant that Jews were responsible for “all the wars in the world,”
Quote:
On July 28, 2006, Gibson was arrested by Sheriff's Deputy James Mee of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department for driving under the influence (DUI) while speeding in his vehicle with an open container of alcohol, which is illegal in California. According to a 2011 article in Vanity Fair, Gibson first told the arresting officer, "My life is over. I'm fucked. Robyn's going to leave me."[192] According to the arrest report, Gibson exploded into an angry tirade when the arresting officer would not allow him to drive home. Gibson climaxed with the words, "Fucking Jews... the Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world. Are you a Jew?"[193][194][195]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Gibson

In 2006, Mel Gibson said "Fucking Jews... the Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world" while the racist, genocidal bandit state of Pissrael was waging war against Lebanon and committing atrocities against that country's civilian population:

Quote:
An Amnesty International (AI) report published on Tuesday provides a chilling account of the death and destruction inflicted on the civilian population of Lebanon by the Israeli military during its month-long, US-backed offensive. Entitled “Deliberate destruction or ‘collateral damage’? Israeli attacks on civilian infrastructure”, the document demonstrates that the Israeli government is directly responsible for numerous war crimes against the Lebanese people.
(...)
Between July 12 and August 14, the Israeli air force conducted more than 7,000 air attacks in Lebanon, supplemented by 2,500 naval bombardments and an unknown number of artillery barrages. An estimated 1,183 people were killed, about one third of whom were children, 4,054 were injured and 970,000 people, or 25 percent of the total population, were displaced.
https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2006/08/amne-a25.html

The jewish media and jewish lobby groups in the West supported Pissrael's war crimes against the Lebanese while viciously attacking Mel for the comments he made about jews when he was arrested for drunk driving. According to the jewish community, Mel's (truthful) comments were worse than Pissrael's mass murder of innocent civilians. Do you understand how sick and evil these people are, dear lurkers?

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; May 26th, 2019 at 06:28 PM.

Old May 27th, 2019 #15
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Gibson questioned the Iraq War in March 2004.[182] In 2006, Gibson said that the "fearmongering" depicted in his film Apocalypto "reminds me a little of President Bush and his guys."[172]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Gibson

Old May 29th, 2019 #16
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Mel Gibson says new film 'Rothchild' is not about Jewish banking dynasty

Mel Gibson has been forced to deny that his new film "Rothchild" is based on the wealthy Jewish "Rothschild" banking dynasty.

The actor's standing in Hollywood was severely damaged over a decade ago after he launched an anti-Semitic rant at a police officer, in which he yelled "The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world!"

Gibson's film career has been slowly re-emerging but he set off a new controversy after deciding to take the role of a family patriarch called Whitelaw Rothchild, the villain in a dark satire about an exorbitantly rich New York family.

Shia LaBeouf is set to play Becket Rothchild, the black sheep of the family who tries to inveigle his way back into favour.

The film's makers have not indicated that the fictional "Rothchild" family is Jewish, but the name immediately drew comparisons to the Rothschilds.

Danya Ruttenberg, a New York rabbi, criticised Gibson's decision to appear in the film.

She said: "It’s honestly shocking to me that he would be in this movie. I truly don’t get it."

A spokesman for Gibson denied the film was about a Jewish family, and said those suggesting it was anything to do with the Rothschilds were wrong.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...nking-dynasty/

Quote:
Danya Ruttenberg, a New York rabbi, criticised Gibson's decision to appear in the film.
Rabbi Danya Ruttenberg a.k.a. Rottenberg:

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; May 29th, 2019 at 06:16 PM.

Old June 1st, 2019 #17
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Mel Gibson’s New Film Seems Designed to Outrage

The actor-director known for making anti-Semitic remarks in the past is set to star in a movie with the provocative title Rothchild.

The pitch for the newly announced satirical fiction film Rothchild, a comedy set in the world of the ultra-wealthy about a forgotten son trying to inherit the money of his influential family, already sounds like an elaborate piece of trolling. The real-life Rothschild family, a Jewish and European banking dynasty, has for centuries been the subject of anti-Semitic myths and conspiracy theories, fables revolving around their alleged control of world finances.
(…)
Gibson’s involvement is hard to interpret as anything but a whole other level of provocation, a ludicrous addition to a project that already sounds potentially offensive.
(…)
When Gibson was pulled over by police for drunk driving in 2006, the officers recorded him saying (among other things) that “Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world.” Years later, The Atlantic’s Jeffrey Goldberg asked him about that particular blowup, which Gibson said was a result of drunkenness. “I was loaded, and some stupid shit can come out of your mouth when you’re loaded,” the actor said in 2011, claiming that his invective was prompted by Israel’s conflict with Lebanon at the time. Gibson’s 2004 film The Passion of the Christ had been criticized for pushing the anti-Semitic notion that Jews were to blame for the death of Jesus. The director’s attempt at a follow-up movie about Judah Maccabee never came to fruition, but its screenwriter alleged that Gibson was publicly hateful of Jews and used several anti-Semitic epithets in their time working together (Gibson denied the allegations, but admitted to having had “a little bit of a temper”).
https://www.theatlantic.com/entertai...cannes/589375/

Old June 6th, 2019 #18
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Mel Gibson’s Rep. Claims Controversial ‘Rothchild’ Movie Is ‘Completely Unrelated’ to the Rothschild Family

A spokesperson for the actor also declined to address his history of using anti-Semitic slurs.

A representative for actor Mel Gibson claimed in a statement Monday evening that the controversial star’s upcoming movie project Rothchild—a film about a fictional ultra-rich, multi-generational family of Jewish bankers—was “completely unrelated” to the Rothschilds, a real life ultra-rich, multi-generational family of Jewish bankers.
(...)
The statement arrived after a backlash erupted Monday morning when Hollywood industry publication Deadline first reported the film’s casting out of the Cannes market. The movie, to be helmed by Stan & Ollie director Jon S. Baird, would follow the lost son of the “Rothchild” family, played by Shia LaBeouf, who, once cast out of the family fold, tries to worm his way back in in order to get a piece of the family fortune. (LaBeouf is himself part-Jewish.)
(...)
The news of Gibson’s casting prompted confusion over why the actor had been hired at all, but especially in a feature loosely based upon a prominent Jewish family whose vast banking fortune has made them the subject of countless conspiracy theories, many of which have anti-Semitic roots.
(...)
The Anti-Defamation League and the World Jewish Congress did not immediately respond to requests for comment. Neither did representatives for Lynn Forester de Rothschild, David de Rothschild, James de Rothschild, Nicky Hilton de Rothschild, or spokespeople from the Rothschild Foundation.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/mel-gi...hschild-family

Old June 6th, 2019 #19
Dan Hadaway

Personally, I think they put Mel Gibson in so that maybe some of us evil anti-Semites might watch with the goal of hoping we might feel sympathy for this greedy kike.

Old June 7th, 2019 #20
Ray Allan

jewsign

This is a better movie:

3:00--Mayer Rothschild does "Happy Merchant" gesture.

6:42--"Mama, hide the roast!" to appear poor for the tax collector.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Tags
hollywood, jews, mel gibson, movies, rothchild

Thread