VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 2nd, 2010 #1
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default Ernst Zundel released from German prison

Ernst "threat to the national security of Canada" Zundel was finally released from prison today in Mannheim, Germany. Predictably, the Zionist media ran the following smear piece...

Quote:
A porked-up Ernst Zundel, the Hitler-loving zealot deported from Toronto as a security risk in 2005 after twice being refused Canadian citizenship, was released from a German prison Monday after serving five years for the crime of denying the Holocaust.

Time flies, but often too quickly.

“I’m back out after seven years, three weeks, three prisons and three countries,” said the 71-year-old extremist, a Carlton St. bunker being his Toronto home prior to a lengthy stay at the West Detention Centre while the Federal Court of Canada wrestled with his anti-Semitic vitriol.

“It’s kind of a sad situation,” Zundel told the Associated Press, as he was greeted by 20 supporters outside the prison gates in Mannheim, Germany, following his 8 a.m. release.

“Having spent the last seven years in a chicken coop, I’ve gained a lot of weight,” he said, indicating he would check into a hospital and then head to the Black Forest area to recoup and plot his next move.

Old March 14th, 2010 #2
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Doug (The Battling Barrister) Christie comments on release of Ernst Zundel.

YouTube- Thoughts on the Release of Ernst Zundel

Old March 16th, 2010 #3
stray_slacker

Fuckin jews make me sick. I wish Ernst all the best.

Tags
aryan hero, ernst zundel, holocaust heretic, white activists, white heroes

Thread