VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 22nd, 2016 #1
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default Feminist SJW's kicked to the curb

After a legal battle that dragged on for three years , Gregory Alan Elliott has been found not guilty.

In 2012, Elliott was charged with criminal harassment after arguing with feminist activists on Twitter. He’s suffered through a tortuous court case that has cost him nearly one hundred thousand dollars.

Anyone following this case knows that Greg is only guilty of the crime of wrongthink. He was arrested for critically engaging with people who disagreed with him.

ref: NOT GUILTY: Gregory Alan Elliott verdict means "free speech has won the day"

Old January 22nd, 2016 #2
Roger Bannon

Quote:
The charges in Elliott’s protracted legal case have prohibited him from using the Internet, forced him to quit his job, and left him bankrupt.
Damn, did he really win though?

Old January 27th, 2016 #3
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

The feminist activists cunts ought to get their incomes garnished until Mr. Elliott is fully compensated, i.e. until he recovers all money lost on courts, lawyers, lost income, as well as compensated for his pain and suffering (no less than an additional $50,000 I'd say).

Thread