VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 10th, 2020 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

. . .one of the weirdest plots for a tv-series , gotta say . . .

The plot . . .

In Japan the sensei of a ninja clan falls prey to intrigues by one of his students and has to flee to America . . he lives in the sewers there because he has no money.

Back in Japan , under his former student's new leadership, the ninja-clan turns into a criminal army. The former student in time even comes into contact with a hostile extraterrestrial force which wishes to destroy earth. He receives super-advanced technology and a rare fluid called mutagen which causes beings to take on the form of whatever they had recently been in contact with.

This mutagen causes the renegade sensei to take on the form of a rat and four turtles he holds as his pets to take on a human form.

The plot revolves around the 4 turtles becoming ninjas due to the sensei's training , fighting the former student of his and his evil army.
- - -

I admit that I liked this show as a kid and also the movies which were made . .

But . .the plot is weird . .

- - - -

By the way . . it was easy to figure out that 'The Shredder' was based on Darth Vader . .

. . .

In one of the movies they wouldn't even resist putting in that 'I am your father' phrase

Hmmm. . .

. . . . . . .

In one of the movies which were made they even had the plot of the turtles travelling back in time into ancient Japan.

- - - -

How I view the plot . . . a weird mixture of Japanese mystique with science-fiction . .

lol.

. . your opinions?

Last edited by ColdFire; January 11th, 2020 at 02:37 AM.

Old January 10th, 2020 #2
ColdFire
Banned

Thread