VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 20th, 2015 #21
Alex Linder
Administrator

Vwolfjkredwine
4/18/15 12:02am

Quote:
Rich Mexican people are the worst. Mexican here btw, and I grew up in a very afluent neighborhood where you would have no problem hearing rich people calling others “poor” or “starving” or “moron” or “little employee”. And of course “gato”, which means “cat”, a word used to insult poor people, mostly employees in the line of service like waiters, maids, chauffers, bellboys, etc. Or “Indio”, to make fun of those who have darker skin and are poor. Sometimes these people even get physical. There is a video of a Jewish owner of several boutiques and businesses, calling an employee of his building all sorts of racial slurs ans insults, before proceeding to beat the poor boy to a pulp. The video went viral causing major outrage. Search for “gentleman de las lomas.” Makes you want to cry.
4Reply
spiegleinVwolf
4/18/15 11:56am
Follow spieglein

Quote:
Why did you include the fact that he was Jewish tho?

Vwolfspieglein
4/18/15 12:12pm

Quote:
Because rich Jewish business owners in Mexico are notoriously racist towards Mexicans, especially indigineous people, even if they were born and raised here too. They are the ones who constantly call everybody else “indios” and rarely befriend non-Jewish people. Anyone who lives here knows this for a fact. Part of the culture in cities where there are large Jewish communities involves racism from wealthy jews. A lot of them tend to be very unpleasant, sadly, even though this was a country who let their ancestors in, gladly, while they were being persecuted worldwide.
Vwolfspieglein
4/18/15 4:47pm

Quote:
To be fair, middle class jews are pretty normal and friendly. It’s the very rich ones you might want to avoid. They snap their fingers at people, push you out of the away when you’re walking, cut you off when you’re in line, have virtually no manners, call everybody names, etc. Basically a pretty pedantic bunch that is becoming increasingly unpopular. Thankfully we have more of the former.

tandpoor178Vwolf
4/19/15 10:42pm

Quote:
I mean...isn’t that also a kind of racist generalization? A lot of wealthy business owners can probably be pretty shitty. The whole Jewish business owners as the worst/most evil/most money-grubbing/etc of all business owners is uh, a pretty old stereotype pretty deeply tied to that worldwide persecution thing. I am not doubting that there are a bunch of wealthy, racist, asshole business owners who are also Jewish, but maybe they don’t befriend non-Jews bc the non-Jews “know for a fact” that they are all racist/terrible? Kind of sounds like there’s a lot of racism/profiling going on in both directions.

ETA: Obviously the person in the video described is indefensibly horrible. But then you jump into this generalizing that uses a lot of rhetoric that has been used before, a lot.

MikeTheEyebrowstandpoor178
4/20/15 9:48am

Quote:
So...you don’t have a problem with shitty jews acting shitty, you have a problem with calling them on it. Contrast with white privilege, eh?

The stereotype exists for a reason. The reason is that it’s true. You know that. But you try to deny it. More shitty jewish behavior.
Vwolfstandpoor178
4/20/15 12:13am

Quote:
I know it sounds that way, but it’s the truth. They use racial slurs against Mexicans all the time, they are extremely entitled and nightmarish sometimes, rude, pedantic, arrogant, etc. It’s an uncomfortable truth, but I’m not going to try to sound politically correct just to be nice to an overprivileged group that treats people like shit here. I don’t feel sorry for that. I know this too well. Ask anyone who lives here and they’ll tell you. Yes, rich people can all be disgusting, but the difference is that this people touch the race of the people who live here. They are a very racist bunch of people indeed. Not all Jews, but the very rich ones are. The elite, if you will. And they are the ones that get into screaming matches with people picking on the color of their skin, using slurs, etc are always them. We have people of all backgrounds investing in Mexico city, either born and raised here, or foreign, and I can honestly say I’ve never seen anyone treat people like rich Mexican jews do. It’s something that you just have to see for yourself. And they don’t care, by the way. You can call them out on it and they’ll recite their resume and how you’re a simple employee, blah, blah. One time I was even called a secretary at a store just because I was in this guy’s way. I’m not even a secretary, but that was his way of telling me I was less than him. Even the cashier apologized on his behalf, I was like, why? He’s the dickstain. So, c’est la vie. It’s the truth.

standpoor178Vwolf
4/20/15 1:21am

Quote:
I am not defending anyone’s actions. I do not doubt these instances. And maybe there is just some weird, super-specific mix of cultural who-knows going on. But, for me, this isn’t about “political correctness,” it’s about rhetoric that sounds SO MUCH like rhetoric that has gotten many, many people killed. It seems highly possible that non-asshole rich Mexican Jews tend to be very insular bc the assholery (which again, not denying/doubting) that you have described creates/fosters antisemitism.

But even though this particular group is very privileged, there is a big difference between saying shit about “white people” (which isn’t even an ethnicity) or “men” or whatever bc that has not led to decades/centuries of violence. Hate on these racist, classist assholes all you want. But please try to understand where I am coming from. Again, this isn’t about being “PC.” I’ve been told I’ll go to hell, I should have been gassed, I *must* care about money more than my family/friends; my mom’s been asked where her horns are in addition to all the above. Yeah, Jews in America (and I guess Mexico) tend to do well financially, they are not by any means underprivileged, and I have never viewed that aspect as of my identity as ANY sort of remote disadvantage in life (as opposed to, you know, being a tiny woman, which has gotten me into some bad shit). But there is still a lot of shit out there. There are still hate crimes (see synagog/holocaust museum shootings). There are still people in Europe imitating kristellnacht. So fuck the guys who said that shit to you, but please try to resist blaming an ethnic group (and saying “just the rich ones tho” doesn’t help a ton).
This last is classic jew pilpul. Love the "getting people killed." Jews murdered tens of millions of goyim last century while inventing the worst, most destructive blood libel ever about those same victimized goys. Notice how whites who don't even do anything are to be attacked for something imaginary ("white privilege" while jews who DO ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING OFFENSIVE are not to be talked about at all, and certainly never have their bad behavior tied to their jewiness, even tho bad behavior of goyim is approved, sanctioned, fuck that DEMANDED by their lol RELIGIOUS texts.

Old April 21st, 2015 #22
Joe_Smith

Here is the "Gentleman of Los Lamas" Miguel Sacal Smeke :

The Jew is telling the parking-valet to leave his station, go to his car, and change the tire. Apparently, this kike doesn't even know how to change a tire, and when the valet told him he's not allowed do the tire change, the Jew flips out at the "insubordinate" goyim.

Maybe one day we'll see an inspired dramatization of this brutal attack in a Hollywood film that "opens up discussion" about racism. Of course, the attacker will be a Southerner high on meth calling the valet a "GODDAMN BEANER" then dragging him from behind a truck.

Jews have two defaults: Genocidal hate or fear. Every hollywood piece of fiction about the Holocaust is just Jews projecting their own psychology onto the Nazis.

Here is an alleged case where an Israeli soldier gave a thirsty elderly woman a drink of water for a photo-op, then shot her in the head from 1 meter:

The Israeli army was forcing all Palestinians in the area of occupation out of their homes, but this woman had no children or family, and also suffered from glaucoma so she was not able to follow through. Israeli soldiers saw her sitting outside disoriented, took the picture, then executed her.

Some say she died later when Israel shelled the neighborhood, as if that's any better, but I don't buy it. If you look at her forehead, you can clearly see her forehead has an indentation. The Jew murdered her, then threw her body back into the house assuming it was going to get demolished anyway.

Jews are calling the report a "blood libel", that the woman is not the same, blah blah blah. Anything that differs from the official story of Jewish compassion posted on the IDF's twitter is anti-semitic:

https://twitter.com/AvichayAdraee/st...849473/photo/1

Having known and dealt with plenty of Jews in my life, I can absolutely attest that this people is very capable of this. They've been caught red handed doing far worse.

Old April 21st, 2015 #23
Joe_Smith

Jews claim that the reason 90% of the casualties they inflict are civilians is because Hamas hides their "rockets" in...United Nations run refugee camps? Press offices?

In actuality, they're the ones who use civilians as human shields:

In fact, it's the Jews who murder their own soldiers, in order to prevent Hamas or Hezbollah from taking them prisoner and having their parents agitate for prisoner exchanges:
Hannibal_Directive Hannibal_Directive

But Jews insist on this, and patriotards believe them:

Last edited by Joe_Smith; April 21st, 2015 at 01:47 AM.

Old September 2nd, 2015 #24
littlefieldjohn

Default Demonic Ultra-Orthodox Jews Teach Three-Year-Olds That The Non-Jews Are Evil

Quote:
The Jewish tribe is nothing more than a demonic plague upon humanity. The Ultra-Orthodox sect of the Jewish tribe contains some of the most parasitical monsters you can imagine.
I don’t even think you can classify them as human. In fact a new classification of animal should be used to describe them.

Any group that uses this type of brainwashing on three-year-olds is sick and should not exist.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/ed...-10481682.html
British three-year-olds have been told “the non-Jews” are “evil” in a Kindergarten worksheet handed out at ultra-Orthodox Jewish schools in north London, it can be revealed.

A whistle-blower, who wished to remain anonymous, has shownThe Independent a worksheet given to boys aged three and four at the school. In it, children were asked to complete questions related to the holiday of 21 Kislev, observed by Satmer Jews as the day its founder and holy Rebbe, Rabbi Yoel Teitelbaum, escaped the Nazis.

The document refers to Nazis only as “goyim” – a term for non-Jews some people argue is offensive.
http://www.dailyslave.com/demonic-ul...jews-are-evil/

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; September 2nd, 2015 at 04:32 AM.

Old January 24th, 2016 #25
Robbie Key

Israeli rabbi calls for execution of all Palestinians

Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:0AM
HomeMiddle EastPalestine

Quote:
A senior Israeli rabbi says Tel Aviv should execute Palestinians instead of arresting them and “leave no one alive” in order to establish safety in the occupied Palestinian territories, Palestinian media report.

“Israeli army has to stop arresting Palestinians,” Shmuel Eliyahu said in a message posted on his Facebook page on Tuesday, adding, “but, it must execute them and leave no one alive,” Palestine News Network reported.

As chief rabbi of the city of Safed, Eliyahu is known for his racist behavior and remarks about Arabs and Muslims. He had earlier urged the Israeli regime to take “revenge” against Arabs in order to restore what he called Israel’s deterrence.

He also described Palestinians as the enemy of Israel and claimed that they “must be destroyed and crushed in order to end violence.”

“If they don’t stop after we kill 100, then we must kill a thousand. And if they do not stop after 1,000, then we must kill 10,000. If they still don’t stop we must kill 100,000, even a million,” the Jerusalem Post quoted him as saying in 2007.

In 2012, he was charged for making racist statements as he called the Arab culture “cruel” and accused Arabs of having “violent norms” which “have turned into ideology.”

Eliyahu alleged that Arabs steal farm equipment belonging to Jews and blackmail farmers.

“The minute you make room for Arabs among Jews, it takes five minutes before they start to do whatever they want,” he purportedly said.

However, the Israeli Justice Ministry dropped the charges against him, claiming that reporters ‘may’ have changed his statements.

Back in December, the Jerusalem Post quoted Eliyahu as saying, “Should we leave them (Palestinians) alive in order to then free them in another gesture to Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas? The fact that they still have a desire to commit ... attacks shows that we are not operating strongly enough.”

On his Facebook page, he also called for the prosecution of those Israeli forces that keep Palestinians alive, saying, “We must not allow a Palestinian to survive after he was arrested. If you leave him alive, there is a fear that he will be released and kill other people… We must eradicate this evil from within our midst.”
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/01...nian-Muslims-/

Old March 30th, 2016 #27
Robbie Key

Non-Jews should not be allowed to live in Israel – Israel’s Chief Rabbi
Published time: 29 Mar, 2016 21:01
Edited time: 30 Mar, 2016 00:03
Get short URL

Sephardic Chief Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef has faced a public backlash after saying that according to Jewish law some non-Jews should be forbidden to live in Israel.

“According to Jewish law, it’s forbidden for a non-Jew to live in the Land of Israel – unless he has accepted the seven Noahide laws,” Rabbi Yosef said during his weekly Saturday lecture on March 26.

Non-Jews who fail to live by the seven Noahide laws should be expelled to Saudi Arabia, he added.

“If he’s not willing to accept one of them, [which is] not to commit suicide, if he’s not willing to accept this, you send him to Saudi Arabia,” Yosef said.

The seven Laws of Noah include prohibitions against idolatry, blaspheming God, murder, illicit sexual relations, stealing and eating a limb of a live animal. It also prescribes the establishment of a legal system that would ensure obedience to the law.

If a non-Jew stays in Israel, he has to serve the Jews, the Rabbi said.

“Who will be the servers? Who will be our assistants? Therefore, we leave them here in the land,” he said.

However, following a wave public outrage, Yosef had to backtrack on his comments. He explained that his words had nothing to do with today’s world as he had been referring to the “days of the messiah.”

“These laws are theoretical, [and] refer to fulfilling the seven Noahide Laws in the days of the messiah, and have no connection to the present day,” he wrote, adding that he has “always adopted a peaceful and embracing path.”

“It’s clear that there’s no law in our time, God forbid, to expel non-Jews from Israel,” he concluded.

This is not the first time Chief Rabbi Yosef has found himself in hot water over his comments. Earlier this month he said that Israelis should not be afraid to kill terrorists armed with knives.

https://www.rt.com/news/337676-israel-for-jews-rabbi/

Old September 3rd, 2016 #28
Robbie Key

Old August 28th, 2023 #29
Serbian

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Thread