Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 3rd, 2018 #1
scouse83

Default Why do they ignore Joe Owens scandalous accusations?

Just why do the likes of Robinson, Collett and Woes ignore Joe Owens? Like the Man says he is leveling serious accusations at these people and not a peep out of them.

Old January 3rd, 2018 #2
Henry.

Aside from Collett I'll bet the other two don't even know who Owens is.

Old January 3rd, 2018 #3
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Making random accusations without providing evidence is a winning tactic used by the kikes.
It is a lot easier to spread lies, making accusations, and smearing campaigns than try to defend yourself from all the mud they throw at you. The effort of providing evidence that something isn't truth to clean your reputation is more than the double the effort of telling a lie, which means defending yourself is a losing strategy.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old January 3rd, 2018 #4
Erik Hannibal

I'm not trying to be crass but who exactly is Joe Owens, and why should they care? On the surface, it looks as though his end goal is to attract attention through basless slander. I could be wrong of course, but I personally see both MW and Collett doing great things for us.

Old January 3rd, 2018 #5
joefrombradford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Hannibal View Post
I'm not trying to be crass but who exactly is Joe Owens, and why should they care? On the surface, it looks as though his end goal is to attract attention through basless slander. I could be wrong of course, but I personally see both MW and Collett doing great things for us.
But Collett DID collaborate with a BBC documentary and helped them expose his friends. He did go on camera and do this quite publicly. Id say that’s proof enough what he is. Why people would welcome him back after that, I don’t know.

Last edited by joefrombradford; January 3rd, 2018 at 04:05 PM.

Old January 3rd, 2018 #6
Zander

Is Collett still doing the rounds? Anybody giving him the time of day needs their head looked at. Horrible lad.

Old January 3rd, 2018 #7
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
But Collett DID collaborate with a BBC documentary and helped them expose his friends. He did go on camera and do this quite publicly. Id say that’s proof enough what he is. Why people would welcome him back after that, I don’t know.
If you're referring to 'Young, Nazi and Proud' then that was a Channel 4 production, though like the BBC, Channel 4 is also a public service broadcaster and a propaganda machine for the State. It used to be discussed on the now defunct Democracy forum how Collett once bragged to a female BBC 'journalist' that he was from Jewish stock.

Probably hoping she'd ask to examine his dick for proof of his boast.

The obvious flaw in the Owens rants is that everything he accuses others of can be levelled at himself. He throws out boomerangs that come back to hurt him.

Old January 3rd, 2018 #8
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zander View Post
Is Collett still doing the rounds? Anybody giving him the time of day needs their head looked at. Horrible lad.
Why is he a horrible lad?

Old January 3rd, 2018 #9
Robbie Key

Joe Owens is a delusional clown. Why should any one care about him?

Old January 4th, 2018 #10
joefrombradford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Several reasons.

One being because he went on a Macintyre documentary and helped them expose Nationalism. Another being the small matter of him being caught in a hotel room with underage girls...

Old January 4th, 2018 #11
Zander

Quote:
Have you ever spent any time in his company?

Old January 5th, 2018 #12
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zander View Post
Have you ever spent any time in his company?
No, I don't know much about him other than that he seems to be doing reasonable YT videos and appearing on the David Duke show every week.

Old January 5th, 2018 #13
Henry.

Quote:
No, I don't know much about him other than that he seems to be doing reasonable YT videos and appearing on the David Duke show every week.
Well that doesn't say much for David Duke, does it? Who remembers Griffin in 2009, going on BBC Question Time and saying something to the effect that he was leading young people away from the evil of David Duke? Everyone posting on SF was outraged until David Duke turned up to say, that while he was very angry with Griffin (then Collett's boss and friend) UK activists should continue to give Griffin 100% support: something he would continue to do himself...and just look at where we're at today!

Old January 5th, 2018 #14
Robbie Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
Well that doesn't say much for David Duke, does it? Who remembers Griffin in 2009, going on BBC Question Time and saying something to the effect that he was leading young people away from the evil of David Duke? Everyone posting on SF was outraged until David Duke turned up to say, that while he was very angry with Griffin (then Collett's boss and friend) UK activists should continue to give Griffin 100% support: something he would continue to do himself...Now just look at where we're at today!
Yeah, but I have yet to see any evidence for Collett being a bad guy. Give me a couple of links. That's all I am asking for.

Old January 5th, 2018 #15
Henry.

Quote:
Yeah, but I have yet to see any evidence for Collett being a bad guy. Give me a couple of links. That's all I am asking for.
I've only met him once and don't know him. So others are better equipped to speak of his nature. But haven't you seen how he put himself about in the media when he should have been nowhere near a TV camera? He spent years going out of his way to provide the media with the stereotypical neo-Nazi type that it and the State craved to keep people away from the BNP at the very time when the BNP should have become the largest party-political force in Britain...easily so.

Old January 6th, 2018 #16
NaomiX
Banned

The thing with Owens is he has accused so many people and got it totally wrong many times. Of course he gets it right occasionally too. Despite what he thinks, he is nobody in nationalism and if one responds to his false accusations, it just eggs him on and gives him some kind of credibility. He has accused me in the past, and I myself am not one to not say my bit, but with him, whatever you say will be twisted and never good enough. He will bang a square peg into a round hole until he thinks he gets what he wants. Nothing can challenge his worldview. He uses 'confirmation prejudice' also called 'confirmation bias' to back up his own theories and closes his eyes to anything that will contradict what he believes to be true. Some of his past allegations have been absolutely bizarre. He even claimed I was not in prison one time, even though people were visiting me and sending and receiving letters to and from the prison. The man is a crank. That said, this time I think he has it right about his old pal Solly Collett.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Old January 6th, 2018 #17
NaomiX
Banned

Maybe Joe is pissed off that Solly Collett jilted him for the ample charms of Eva? Nothing would surprise me in this crazy movement. There is talk the two regularly shared a one man tent at the RWB.

Last edited by NaomiX; January 6th, 2018 at 01:56 PM.

Old January 7th, 2018 #18
TREGO MILLS

He is the broken clock of British Nationalism

Thread