VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 3rd, 2021 #81
Kosher Clown

Old December 3rd, 2021 #82
Joe from OH

Amazing how this absurd defense comes out over a month after the incident. If it were true, he would have been shouting from the mountaintop on day 1 about what happened.

Alex Baldwinowitzstein. Joo Tool Maximus.

Old December 3rd, 2021 #83
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
Amazing how this absurd defense comes out over a month after the incident. If it were true, he would have been shouting from the mountaintop on day 1 about what happened.

Alex Baldwinowitzstein. Joo Tool Maximus.
Yes, I was thinking the same thing.

Old December 5th, 2021 #84
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Alec Baldwin Says His Career Could Be Over After ‘Rust’ Tragedy: “Couldn’t Give a Sh*t”

By Abby Monteil
Dec 3, 2021 at 9:24am

During a new interview with ABC News‘ George Stephanopoulos, actor Alec Baldwin said his acting days could be coming to an end after the Rust shooting. While he was on the New Mexico set of the western film, the prop gun Baldwin was holding was accidentally discharged an unexpected live round, killing cinematographer Halyna Hutchins.

Baldwin admitted to Stephanopoulos that he “couldn’t give a shit” about his acting career anymore, prompting the ABC host to ask, “Is it over?

“It could be, it could be,” Baldwin said. “If I decide that I — I mean, could I work? I’m gonna go make another movie in January. And I said to them, ‘Do you wanna get out of it? Do you wanna get rid of me ’cause of what happened?’ They said, ‘No.’ But I say to myself, ‘Do I wanna work much more after that? Is it worth it?”
https://decider.com/2021/12/03/alec-...edy-interview/

Old December 5th, 2021 #85
U. Dunrouse

That's all fake. Nothing but feigned repentance for 'Public Relations' purposes. Not his best acting performance, but still good enough for an acclaimed "return from hell." The mobs love that kind of shit.

Old December 6th, 2021 #86
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by U. Dunrouse View Post
That's all fake. Nothing but feigned repentance for 'Public Relations' purposes. Not his best acting performance, but still good enough for an acclaimed "return from hell." The mobs love that kind of shit.
Exactly. He's an actor so he can fake it.

Old December 26th, 2021 #87
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Alec Baldwin Thanks Supporters in Christmas Video: ‘Don’t Let Santa Claus Down the Chimney Without a Mask’

BREITBART NEWS 25 Dec 2021

Dec. 24 (UPI) — Alec Baldwin released a pre-Christmas video online thanking supporters for their well-wishes in the wake of the fatal shooting on the set of the movie Rust.

Baldwin, 63, posted a video to his Instagram account Thursday night with the caption, “Merry Christmas.”

“I wanted to take a moment to say thank you to all the people who sent me such kind words and best wishes and strength and hope and prayers, thoughts and lots of encouragement,” Baldwin said. “I got hundreds, hundreds of emails from friends, family and colleagues and people I haven’t heard from in quite a while to send me strength and good wishes and so forth. I’m really grateful to them.”
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...ithout-a-mask/

Old December 26th, 2021 #88
U. Dunrouse

‘Don’t Let Santa Claus Down the Chimney Without a Mask’... and shoot him down if he tries to do it.

Old December 26th, 2021 #89
Duitsebloed

According to witnesses, the first thing out of his mouth after the shooting was to blame the guy that handed him the gun.
Alec, being the producer of the film, hired the guy that handed him the gun.
He must have known this...

Quote:
“In 2019, when Dave Halls was an assistant director on the movie “Freedom’s Path,” a gun “unexpectedly discharged,” injuring a sound crew member, the production company Rocket Soul Studios told CNN.

The crew member recoiled from the shot, sought medical treatment and missed a few days of work, the report said.

Halls was canned that day.“

https://nypost.com/2021/10/25/rust-a...gun-discharge/

If I was thinking like a detective, I’d be more than a little suspicious and be digging for a motive for Alec wanting her dead.

Old January 9th, 2022 #90
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
8 Jan, 2022 04:57 Home World News

Alec Baldwin ignores cell phone search warrant

Police say the Hollywood star has yet to comply with a warrant to search his phone for material relevant to the on-set shooting of Halyna Hutchins

Authorities in New Mexico and New York are still trying to get a hold of actor Alec Baldwin’s cell phone as they probe the tragic death of a cinematographer on one of his film sets, despite obtaining a search warrant weeks ago.

In a joint statement seen by Reuters on Friday, the Santa Fe Sheriff's Office and New Mexico First Judicial District Attorney's Office said they are now “actively working” with police in Suffolk, New York – where Baldwin owns a home – to recover the device.

It remains unclear why he has not provided his phone to police, who obtained a warrant to search it three weeks ago, seeking any pertinent information linked to Hutchins’ shooting death on the set of his film ‘Rust’ last October. A Santa Fe detective said that while she initially requested to search the iPhone voluntarily, Baldwin declined and instructed her to “acquire a warrant,” according to a police affidavit. Nearly one month later, the phone is still nowhere to be found.
https://www.rt.com/news/545426-baldw...phone-warrant/

Old January 9th, 2022 #91
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
9 Jan, 2022 02:23 Home World News

Alec Baldwin explains why he hasn’t handed over his phone yet

The Hollywood star says authorities ‘can’t just go through your phone’

Alec Baldwin has denied he’s refusing to comply with a search warrant for his phone amid a probe into the shooting of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins, arguing that the authorities have to tell him what they want from his device.

In a video posted to Instagram on Saturday, Baldwin said “any suggestion that I am not complying with requests or orders or demands or search warrants about my phone” is “bullsh**t” and “a lie.”
(...)
“This is a process where one state makes the request of another state. Someone from another state can’t come to you and say, ‘Give me your phone, give me this, give me that.’ They can’t do that,” Baldwin said on Saturday. “They’ve got to go through the state you live in, that’s a process that takes time.”
https://www.rt.com/news/545478-baldw...phone-warrant/

Old January 19th, 2022 #92
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Family of Marine killed in Afghanistan sues Alec Baldwin for defamation

By Yaron Steinbuch
January 19, 2022

The family of a Marine killed in Afghanistan during the Biden administration’s chaotic troop withdrawal has sued Alec Baldwin for defamation, claiming the actor falsely accused the serviceman’s grieving relatives of being insurrectionists.

Rylee McCollum, 20, of Wyoming, was one of 13 US service members killed in the Aug. 26 bombing outside the Abbey Gate of Hamid Karzai International Airport, where they were processing would-be evacuees to be flown out of Afghanistan following the Taliban takeover.

After McCollum’s death, Baldwin found one of the Marine’s sisters, Roice, on Instagram and sent her a check for $5,000 for his widow, Jiennah Crayton, and her newborn, according to the suit filed Monday in federal court, the Casper Star Tribune reported.

The family of fallen Marine Rylee McCollum is claiming Alec Baldwin falsely accused one of McCollum’s grieving sisters of being an “insurrectionist.”
Evan Agostini/Invision/AP

The actor told Roice that the check was a “tribute to a fallen soldier,” according to the Cowboy State Daily.

But then this month, Baldwin accused Roice of taking part in last year’s riots in the nation’s capital and called her an “insurrectionist” after she posted a photo on Instagram that she took on Jan. 6, 2021 at the Washington Monument, the outlets reported.

Alec Baldwin accused Roice McCollum of taking part in last year’s riots in the nation’s capital.
Instagram / Roice McCollum

She posted the image on her page on Jan. 1, ahead of the one-year anniversary of the invasion of the US Capitol.

Roice, who attended a demonstration in support of President Donald Trump, was not involved in the riots and was never accused of any crimes during the mayhem, according to the news outlet.

Neither Crayton nor McCollum’s other sister, Cheyenne, were reportedly at the Capitol on the day of the riots.

“Are you the same woman I sent the $ for your sister’s husband who was killed during the Afghanistan exit?” Baldwin reportedly wrote on Roice’s Instagram post from his account, according to the complaint.

“When I sent the $ for your late brother, out of real respect for his service to this country, I didn’t know you were a January 6th rioter,” the “30 Rock” star reportedly wrote in a private message.
https://nypost.com/2022/01/19/family...-alec-baldwin/

Old January 19th, 2022 #93
U. Dunrouse

In the mind of a Libtard like Baldwin, any White Republican is a fascist when he or she is not directly involved in wars for Israel's foreign policy. So Baldwin naturally regards any White attending a demonstration in support of Donald Trump as a dangerous enemy of happiness and freedom, aka a 'domestic terrorist', aka an 'insurrectionist' threatening American democracy itself. Baldwin didn't lie this time. That's just how he sees the world. As Herman Rosenblat once said, it was real...in his mind.

Old January 24th, 2022 #94
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Oscar Winning Director Guillermo Del Toro Won’t Use Real Guns in His Movies

WARNER TODD HUSTON 24 Jan 2022

In the wake of the Alec Baldwin Rust shooting, Hollywood director and producer, Guillermo del Toro, says that he stopped using real guns in his movies several years ago.

“I haven’t shot a real gun on a movie set since 2007 or 2008,” the Oscar-winner told the Hollywood Reporter. “I don’t think it’s necessary anymore. I really don’t.”

Del Toro added that special effects can be used for gun fire, so it is no longer necessary to actually fire guns on a movie set.

“It started with The Devil’s Backbone(Del Toro’s 2001 horror film), because we were forbidden to shoot in Segovia [Spain]. We were forbidden to shoot in a forest because the ignition could start a forest fire. After that, I thought, that is the safest thing you can do, and you can do it almost with a phone app,” the Pan’s Labyrinth director said.
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...in-his-movies/

Old January 24th, 2022 #95
Ole Massa

He'll have a big comeback one day just like Kevin Spacey.

Old March 24th, 2022 #96
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Cinema: Alec Baldwin back on set, in Rome

Actor filming again for first time since Rust accidental death

(ANSA) - ROME, MAR 22 - Alec Baldwin is back on set for the first time, in Rome, since the shooting accident that killed Ukrainian-American director of photography Halyna Hutchins on the New Mexico set of since-abandoned western Rust on October 21.

Baldwin is teaming up for the first time with his brother William for two live-action films produced by Minerva Pictures in collaboration with ILBE: Kid Santa and Billie's Magic Word.
https://www.ansa.it/english/news/lif...3fa979af0.html

Old July 4th, 2022 #97
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Alec Baldwin slammed for interviewing Woody Allen amid ‘Rust’ backlash

By Eileen Reslen
June 28, 2022

Alec Baldwin is under fire for interviewing alleged abuser Woody Allen while still on the hook for the accidental shooting of his late “Rust” colleague Halyna Hutchins.

“Like Baldwin’s career isn’t already hanging by a thread. What a dumb way to completely destroy it,” one person tweeted Tuesday ahead of Baldwin, 64, and Allen, 86, going live on Instagram.

“Remember when Alec Baldwin literally killed a crew member on a set last year, faced zero repercussions, and is now… promoting a special interview he’s doing with… Woody Allen? That’s literally all you need to know about the film&TV industry,” another wrote.

“Alec Baldwin, who shot and killed his employee 8 month ago, is live on instagram now with Woody Allen who is married to his daughter,” journalist Emily Miller noted.

“Alec Baldwin announces an interview with Woody Allen. Topics to include the murdering of innocent people and child molestation,” a fourth Twitter user satirically quipped.
https://pagesix.com/2022/06/28/alec-...548.1656729857

Quote:
Dylan Farrow details alleged abuse by Woody Allen in her first televised interview

(CNN) Dylan Farrow broke down in tears in her first televised interview and said she wishes her father, director Woody Allen, had been charged with assaulting her.

"He's lying and he's been lying for so long," she said after watching a clip of a 1992 "60 Minutes" interview in which Allen denied abusing her.
(…)
"As a seven year old, I would say he touched my private parts, which I did say," Farrow said. "As a 32 year old, he touched my labia and my vulva with his finger."
(…)
"I believe my sister," Ronan wrote in the 2016 column. "This was always true as a brother who trusted her, and, even at 5 years old, was troubled by our father's strange behavior around her: climbing into her bed in the middle of the night, forcing her to suck his thumb — behavior that had prompted him to enter into therapy focused on his inappropriate conduct with children prior to the allegations."

In December, Dylan Farrow asked in an opinion piece published by the Los Angeles Times why Allen has not suffered the same fate as other powerful men in Hollywood accused of sexual misconduct.
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/18/e...iew/index.html

Woody Allen. "Trust me, goyim."

Old July 6th, 2022 #98
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Alec Baldwin Vows to 'Find' Man Who Tweeted About 'Rust' Shooting

BY JAMIE BURTON ON 6/30/22 AT 11:46 AM EDT

Alec Baldwin snapped back at a Twitter user who made a joke about the shooting on the set of Rust, and vowed to find the man.

"I'll find you Mike," Baldwin wrote in his now deleted tweet. The written confrontation came after the Twitter user @mwreyes replied to Baldwin with a joke about the death of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins.
(...)
The incident occurred on Wednesday when Baldwin tweeted out criticism of former President Donald Trump. "Trump tried to choke a Secret Service agent. I mean...what more do you need?" Baldwin tweeted. This was a reference to recent testimony given by Cassidy Hutchinson, a top aide to Trump's ex-Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, to the House Select Committee investigating the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

@mwreyes, who goes by the screen name Mike Williams, fired back at Baldwin with a morbid comment.

"Better than shooting you[r] cinematographer," Williams wrote.
https://www.newsweek.com/alec-baldwi...witter-1720675

Old August 16th, 2022 #99
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
FBI report confirms Alec Baldwin pulled the trigger in fatal ‘Rust’ set shooting

By Rich Calder
August 13, 2022

The feds have all but concluded actor Alec Baldwin must have fired the weapon on the set of the movie “Rust” that killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins, according to a bombshell report.

According to an FBI forensic report obtained by ABC News, the gun delivering the fatal bullet in the Oct. 21 shooting on the New Mexico set “could not be made to fire without a pull of the trigger.”

Baldwin, the star and producer of the Western film, claimed he believed he was handling a “cold gun” without live ammunition when it went off and a live bullet hit Hutchins, killing her. The film’s director, Joel Souza, was wounded in the incident.
https://nypost.com/2022/08/13/fbi-co...rust-shooting/

Old August 16th, 2022 #100
Ole Massa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Wow! Took them almost a year to figure that out.

Tags
alec baldwin, alex baldwin, hollywood, hymiewood whore, rust

Thread