VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 4th, 2014 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default What the Sexualization of Society Means - Everyday Examples

NFL players, big Polish guy, one of better players in league, tapes 69 to his jersey for practice session:

me so funny. me tape 69 to my jersey. you know what that means. ha ha ha.

http://deadspin.com/rob-gronkowski-l...uni-1666358547

it's funny, it's cute, he's a party animal.

This is what jews strive to create - this mentality. They believe they are safer where our big tall strong men and healthy women are focused on masturbation, orgasm, exhibitionism, barhopping, etc, rather than controlling their appetites and urges and building stable, successful families.

By itself, this is no big thing. But that's the point - there are thousands of this sort of thing, they are unavoidable. Even if we don't pay jews to pump their e-sewer into our houses and eyes and and brains via televitz, we still suffer the effects on our neighbors. TV is only one channel after all. You can't turn off an entire culture.

jews have trained white goyim to think that being overtly sexual in public - talking about sex, turing sex from a private matter to a public matter - is cool, edgy, fun, even brave. It is not. It is destructive, and intended to be destructive.

IN A WHITE SOCIETY, IT WOULD NOT EVEN OCCUR TO "THE GRONK" TO DO SUCH A THING

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 9th, 2014 at 11:40 AM.

Old December 5th, 2014 #2
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate
Default On German cable television, promiscuity is casualized:

One of 3 videos posted here:

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...ff#post1765570

Notorious Mudshark Gina Lisa Lohfink scrapes Mystery Meat Mud "Jeff"(hammed) off the curb:

Old December 5th, 2014 #3
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Default Look what's advertising at my e-mail account:

http://www.arcor.de/

Old December 23rd, 2014 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

[film made by queer included an obese drag queen eating dogshit. now the queer filmmaker is remaking the movie - with kids. the writeup guy at the feminist site, shrayber, is a queer itself]

John Waters Remade Pink Flamingos...With Kids!

Pink Flamingos is arguably one of the dirtiest movies ever, so remaking it with kids is more than just a bold move diseased/deranged sex is "adult" "bold" "edgy" - all terms that invariably signify something the Frankfurt School jews approve is going on. , but John Waters was up for the challenge: He censored the movie and shot it with adorable munchkins doing (some of) the dirty things Divine and company did in the original.

Waters, who made the film as a conceptual art piece for an upcoming show at New York City's Marianne Boesky Gallery says that he had to be "become his own worst enemy" in order to make the film the reality. He did say, however, that some of the gross-out moments remain in Kiddie Flamingos. He also says the kids, who are children of friends, loved making it. "But they don't understand the perversity," he said. "That's a secret only my perverted audience and myself have."

http://jezebel.com/john-waters-remad...ids-1674698039

Old December 24th, 2014 #5
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Those are unusual dog droppings. They might have fed that dog a steady raisin diet over several days. Otherwise, I can't imagine even painted up old queens keeping those nuggets from chucking up.

Old March 28th, 2015 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

[jews subtly feather in their sexual themes into conservative mediums, like country music. it's presented as edgy, cool, barrier-breaking. it's just the same old dreck - inducements to vice that will destroy lives. but if cool people at the height of their star power and physical beauty push it, well, then it seems right and emulable to others. this sort of stuff i have to admit has always driven me wild - these generally anglo/irish hollywood actors/musicians who think they're so cool pushing sex deviance, i really want to kick them all in the ass, one after the other. such posers and toolbags. willing to be used by others for a destructive purpose, purely to advance one's career - what kind of men and women are you? you're shit to me.]

Is Little Big Town's 'Girl Crush' Really That Controversial? No, and Here's Why
by Sophie Schillaci March 27, 2015

We've all done it: that audio double-take when listening to Little Big Town's current single "Girl Crush" for the first time.

"I got a girl crush," Karen Fairchild sings on the track's opening, while the chorus leads with the line: "I want to taste her lips." Keep listening, and the song's message becomes abundantly clear: it's about intense girl-on-girl jealousy over a boyfriend.

"I want to taste her lips, yeah 'cause they taste like you," the song continues. "I want her magic touch, yeah 'cause maybe then you'd want me just as much."

NEWS: Let the ACMs Countdown Begin!

At the time of publication, "Girl Crush" was sitting pretty in the Top 50 on the iTunes songs chart, while Billboard reports that the song has reached No. 32 on the most recent Country Airplay chart after 15 weeks. The song's ascent is "well within the range of what would be considered a normal chart climb," the publication states.

Why, then, has the Internet been abuzz with reports that country radio stations across the U.S. have pulled the song from their rotation amid listener complaints? According to a blogger on ForTheCountryRecord.com, purporting to be "a Music Director for a current Country music station in Texas," listeners had drawn ire from the track's "obvious lesbian meaning" and reportedly accused the station of "promoting the gay agenda." The story has been picked up this week by multiple outlets, including The Washington Post, The Hollywood Reporter and Fox News, with some reports indicating that the song had been pulled from airplay rotations entirely.

Little Big Town's Fairchild and Kimberly Schlapman faced the supposed issue head-on in an interview with country radio host Bobby Bones, who declared: "It shouldn't even matter if it's a lesbian song!"

"There's so many problems with that whole issue," Fairchild said. "The fact that country music is built on heartache songs and jealousy songs, this is like a modern day version of 'Jolene,' and people just need to listen to it."

WATCH: Miranda Lambert Reigns Supreme With 8 ACM Awards Nominations

Fellow country superstar Dierks Bentley weighed in, speaking with The Huffington Post. "When I heard that song, I never even thought about it being a girl crush or a lesbian [romance]. And when I thought about it that way, I liked it even more," he said. "A little controversy is always good for music, so I think it worked out for the best. There’s always going to be great country artists and great country songs and I think “Girl Crush” is a really well-written, great idea for a song."

Country songwriter Jaren Johnston, who has penned hits for Keith Urban and Tim McGraw, among others, took to Instagram with his thoughts.

http://www.etonline.com/music/161850..._and_here_why/

[the key point is this "controversy" (in this sense) and edginess is always pushing the same direction. it's never cool to be AGAINST what jews are pushing. that is called HATE. we have been trapped in this kikeworld for so long, most people don't even realize what's going on. things only move leftward - toward promiscuity, away from privacy, dignity, normality and freedom]

Last edited by Alex Linder; March 28th, 2015 at 12:45 PM.

Thread