VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 22nd, 2008 #1
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Default Brad Love (Canada)

Oh, how could I forget Brad Love, that crazy Canuck.

It's right there in the title line but I want to extra emphasize this, Brad Love was sentenced to 18 months in jail for writing perfectly legitimate/legal letters to Canadian members of parliament, police chiefs and newspapers. Can you stomach that? And Canadian government officials and CBC commie yappies still have the gall to lecture China on their 'human rights' abuses. Now that they can make some noise because of the Olympics, they're bitching about poor persecuted Chinese dissidents pretty much every day.

http://www.canadianfreespeech.com/po...do_pdf=1&id=53
http://www.canadafirst.net/audio/bradlove1.mp3
http://www.canadafirst.net/Brad2.mp3

Old July 15th, 2012 #2
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=143679

Old May 5th, 2013 #3
Cora McGuire

Quote:
Interview with Brad Love, Canada’s persecuted letter writer
Saturday Afternoon with Carolyn Yeager
May 4, 2013

Brad Love of Alberta, Canada, an oil field worker and outspoken White patriot tells us about his 10-year battle with the courts over his habit of writing letters to elected officials, newspapers and tax-exempt organizations. He is currently fighting his last conviction of May 2012 for a minor probation violation and for sending material in the mail to Hillel, B’nai B’rith, the Canadian Jewish Congress and York University Student Union in conjunction with End Israeli Apartheid Week. For this he was recently sentenced to 18 months in prison. Some of the topics discussed:

Over the past 20 years, Love has written over 10,000 letters;
In 2003 he was sentenced to 18 months jail time under Canada’s Sec. 319 of the Criminal Code (“hate law”);
In 2006 he was ordered to serve 3-years probation with the stipulation he not write to anybody unless personally requested to do so;
Love estimates he has spent 2 1/2 years in incarceration already;
He objects to these restrictions on his free expression based on his being a hard-working, tax-paying Canadian-born citizen who has the right to express his thoughts and concerns;
Because he works and earns a good income, he is not eligible for legal aid; all his expenses come out of his own pocket.
Brad Love does not have a website or an email address. The newspapers won’t write a word about him! The vicious anti-racists hate him! You can read a few things at CAFE (Canadian Association for Free Expression)

http://thewhitenetwork.com/2013/05/0...letter-writer/

Old May 18th, 2013 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

[paul fromm]

Persecution of Letter Writer Brad Love Continues -- 7 New Charges for Phoning or Writing Political Messages

Pinch yourself hard! The following outrage comes NOT from Red China or some dictator-for-life hell hole in Africa but from right here in Canada. On Monday, May 13, former political prisoner (18 month sentence under Canada's notorious "hate law" in 2003 for writing non-threatening letters to MPs and other public officials) Brad Love was arrested by the RCMP in Fort McMurray and charged with seven counts: four of harassment and three of sending "scurrilous" material through the mail.

Mr. Love, 54, an oil-patch worker who boasts he puts in 84 hour weeks and resents having half his paycheque seized to pay for foreign aid, foreign wars for Israel and assistance to poorly screened immigrants, was freed on $2,000 bail. However, a Justice of the Peace imposed the type of bail conditions similar to parole conditions that have kept Mr. Love gagged for almost a decade. In this computer age, he is not to e-mail or send text messages to anyone, he told CAFE in an exclusive interview. Furthermore, he is not to contact any politician and can use the mails only for personal and necessary correspondence. [Many prisoners inside have greater communication freedoms than Mr. Love.]

Mr. Love's supposed crime? This in-your-face opinionated man frequently calls or writes to the local media and blasts them for not covering certain stories. He called local talk jock Nic 'the Beard" Lindsay at K-ROCK 100.5 FM who advertises himself as" pierced and tattooed" and specializes in boob jokes and Newfie comments. Mr. Love challenged the outspoken Nic "the Beard" to say something like this: "He, all you oil workers freezing your butts off in this winter cold, did you know your government gave $23-million to Somalia today?"

According to Mr. Love, Nic "The Beard" said he couldn't say anything like that or he'd be fired. Boob jokes, apparently, are okay. Despite seeking public input, K-ROCK doesn't appear to welcome Mr. Love's opinions and is one of the complainants.

Another media outlet that apparently complained is the local newspaper Fort McMurray Today. Their web page invites the public to send in photos and stories. However, they, too, are one of the complainants.

Another complainant is a local campaigner for OXFAM, who solicits help to dig wells for Africans. This cause incensed Mr. Love who sent the man a package of material and denounced OXFAM as "OX-scam." At a public gathering where the man and his son were promoting his cause, Mr. Love asked the son: "Is the world running out of water?" The son, according to Mr. Love "flipped out" and the father towering over Mr. Love demanded: "Are you Brad Love?" He now alleges he's "afraid" of Mr. Love.

So, Brad Love expressed strong opinions on foreign aid and immigration. These seem to be outside the comfort zone of some wussy media types and the constabulary were called in.

"I didn't know the home addresses of most of these complainers," Mr. Love reported incredulously, "until I got the bail conditions telling me not to contact the people at these addresses."

At the bail hearing, the police, who preside over a city awash with drugs, opposed bail for the non-violent letter writer and telephone caller Brad Love. They said he had no ties to the community. Mr. Love was incensed and replied: "I live here and have worked here for seven years. That's longer than the police officers who laid these charges." [The RCMP are regularly shifted from community to community across Canada.]

In an initial disclosure, one of the impugned items sent by Mr. Love to one media person was Paul Fromm's authoritative Canadian Immigration Hotline.

The very vague news story reproduced below gives no indication that most of the complainers are media people, people in the public eye. It is also clear that it is Mr. Love's opinions that these thin-skinned media types which to suppress. Mr. Love, according to Fort McMurray Today communicated "racially motivated verbal and/or written correspondence, often containing extreme political views on a variety of topics including immigration laws."

So, "extreme political views" can get you hauled into court and gagged in the meantime by a bail order. "Such is the state of freedom of speech in politically correct Canada and the media often lead the charge to silence dissenters," says Paul Fromm, Director of the Canadian Association for Free Expression and a long-time supporter of Brad Love's fight for freedom.

"Brad Love is a victim of discrimination," Mr. Fromm charged. "he's the wrong sex, age and colour. He's one of the despised middle aged White guys. He's supposed to work hard, pay his taxes and just shut up until he can be replaced. But Brad is a scrappy guy with strong opinions. He hasn't threatened anyone. Now, if he were from a privileged minority, say a native radical, blocking a railway track in defiance of a court injunction, the police would be handing him a coffee, not charging him and trying to ruin his life."

His next court appearance is May 27 and Mr. Love promises a vigorous fight against continuing state efforts to silence his dissident voice.

"A Fort McMurray man is facing criminal harassment charges after several police investigations spanning several months came to a head.

The investigations involved several individuals in the community receiving racially motivated verbal and/or written correspondence, often containing extreme political views on a variety of topics including immigration laws. While the investigation is still ongoing, enough information and evidence had been collected to proceed with charges." (Fort McMurray Today, May 14, 2013)

Brad Love, 54, has been charged with numerous offences including criminal harassment, mailing obscene matter and harassing telephone calls.

Love has been released from custody on bail and several conditions, and is scheduled to appear in court on May 27. " (Fort McMurray Today, May 14, 2013)

Old May 18th, 2013 #5
Cora McGuire

Loud mouth jewess Pamela Geller was recently involved in a 'free-speech' uproar in Canada over her being invited to speak in Toronto by a rabbi who later retracted the invite when he got some heat from the Canadian thought police. So of course, jew-run SUN TV (the fox news of Canada) had a lot of stories on it, and there were some opportunities to mock the idiots crowing about poor Geller's "right to free speech" being trampled when people like Brad Love--(an actual Canadian!) really are being destroyed.
I enjoyed rubbing their hypocrisy in their greasy brown-nosed faces, but in the end, it just shows most people don't give a shit about anything real unless it starts to affect them personally and in a very direct way.

Old May 19th, 2013 #6
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

[Why do some people feel the need to copy/quote a long post when it's just above their next post? Just don't do it.]

Anti racist commies (or at least one of them) don't understand the meaning of "suck 'n blow" when used in reference to their (double standards) position on the prosecution and jailing of Brad Love v Pussy Riot members.
http://anti-racistcanada.blogspot.ca...urray.html?m=1

Last edited by Tomasz Winnicki; May 19th, 2013 at 05:47 PM.

Old June 24th, 2014 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

[paul fromm]

Political Prisoner Letter Writer Brad Love Flown Back to Alberta in Handcuffs & Chains

Curious travellers at Toronto's Pearson International Airport last Thursday may have wondered who that 54-year old man, in handcuffs and leg irons being pushed in a wheelchair through departures by two Mounties was. Was he some mass murderer? Was he a rapist and killer Paul Bernardo copy cat?

No, he was Brad Love, the prolific writer of opinionated non-violent letters to media and politicians -- more than 10,000 letters over a 20 year period. At huge cost to the taxpayer, two members of the RCMP had flown to Ontario, picked up Mr. Love, who had been scheduled to be released on probation, Sunday, June 15, and flown him to Alberta. The police never showed him a warrant or any documentation, and, Mr. Love marvels, he had no identification on him but still managed to board an airplane and go through "security."

Having landed at Edmonton International Airport, Mr. Love was driven to nearby Leduc. The Mounties charged him with missing a court appearance in Fort McMurray last August 7. This charge is bogus and a further piece of political police state spite. Mr. Love missed the court date for the very good reason that he was in jail in Ontario, as of August 1, 2013 serving his draconian 18-month sentence for breach of probation (sending information packages to several Toronto Jewish groups) -- a charge that usually attracts a 30-day sentence! However, political prisoners are usually treated more harshly.

Peter Lindsay, Mr. Love's Toronto lawyer, had advised the court in Fort McMurray that Mr. Love was in jail in Ontario, and, therefore, unable to keep the court date.

The RCMP opposed granting Mr. Love bail at a bail hearing held by video teleconference. They said people in Fort McMurray would be "appalled" if Mr. Love got bail. Also, they added, he has no ties to the community. "I argued that I had lived and worked there for eight years and few people in Fort Mac have ties to the community. They come from out-of-province to work and make money. The JP (justice of the peace) wanted $1,000 cash bail. I said I had about $960."

"So, I was released on $900 bail. I was turned out on to the street by the RCMP with $60 in my pocket," Mr. Love told CAFE in an exclusive interview today. "My credit cards had been cancelled. Most of my belongings and cellphone were with a friend in Ontario. I used my $60 to get a cab to take me to a banking machine and I got the money to return to Fort McMurray."

Mr. Love is seeking to resume employment. He faces his first court appointment -- a date to set a date -- on June 30 in Fort McMurray.

Mr. Love notes an odd coincidence. One of the public officials he is accused of "harassing" (by sending letters or phoning) is a reporter for Fort McMurray Today. Several years ago, he filed a complaint against this newspaper for running "aboriginal only" employment ads. They blatantly proclaimed racial discrimination in a way that would never be allowed if the ads said "Whites only."

Similarly, another of those complaining against him is a local OXFAM campaigner named John Crossley. He and his wife are employed by Keyano College. Mr. Love some years ago challenged Mr. Crossley who was promoting OXFAM at a public display, Mr. Love had argued to a shocked Mr. Crossley that most foreign aid was wasted and that OXFAM should be putting the needs of Canadians first. Mr. Love also filed a human rights complaint against Keyano College for running an "Indians only programme." Both complaints were dismissed -- not unusual for the pathologically anti-White "human rights" industry mindset.

"This has been a set-up from the get-go," an angry Mr. Love concludes.

Thread