VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 1st, 2023 #1
Werner Freitag
White SuperMacist™

Arrow Translation Board/Dept. of Foreign Languages

In this post I'll tell you a bit of my experience of translator and about the necessity of a Translation Board on VNN. I recently started translating pro-White material. I've found an open source, free, and private program - Kdenlive - that allowed me to edit a video in 5 hours training. It is very simple. I was searching for a program like that in 12 or 13 years! Since that time, I tried to translate videos asking people to edit for me, but couldn't find partners.

As you know, for the White Revolution to succeed, we need English material translated to all European languages. Virtually all pro-White material is in English, the only country with a First Amendment. We need bridges to connect all these ideas from English to Spanish, German, Hungarian, Swedish, Greek, French, etc. English is the lingua franca of White Nationalism: everything important is in English. It is unwise to work without the help of imported English material through the Internet. Should we search for a Kevin McDonald, a Richard Lynn, or a Jared Taylor in every European country? Very unlikely. Should we expect every White person in the White World to be completely fluent in English? No. We should make bridges for the White peoples.

This translating effort will be much easier if we create a community inside VNN of polyglots, translators, revisers, editors, image creators, content creators of people fluent of rare European tongues, people who study Hebrew to expose the Jews (I was in need for that some time ago), maybe even dubbing or audiobook readings, etc (I know that an audiobook board already exists in VNN). We need to regroup the translators. We need to make the word be spoken. Editors are also a huge part in this, since small videos shared on Telegram and other social media have a great impact on the public mind. I've contacted a famous NS publisher on SF asking his opinion about a translation board and he approved the idea, saying "We have recruited some very good people from forums. But it has taken a HUGE effort. HUNDREDS of man hours and many years. Therefore, don't rely 100% on forums!". I am of the same opinion - it is hard to find people.

A Translation Board is important for the following reasons:
Quote:
- Recommendation: Common people can propose translations of particular content of videos that impacted them the most, thus selecting the best material available, in accordance with the public reception;
- Video Revision: Feedback from translations can be given from translators to other translators, and also about the quality of videos (like colors, letter type, time frames of subtitles etc).
- Text Revision: As speaking a foreign language fluently is hard, common people from the Anglosphere can revise texts translated from a person whose native tongue is not English to English (I for sure know a lot of people speaking anti-White gibberish in Portuguese that can be exposed). Then the reading will be much more fluent and natural;
- Audio Revision: Common Anglophones with eagerness to help can translate problematic audios from spoken English to written English;
- Dubbing: It is hard to find someone to agree to dub something, probably because of the fear of doxxing. I have already seen a particular case about a person who created a video with content, but used a robotic voice with seemed weird according to one commenter. Another commenter, one girl offered to dub the video, but it didn't went further. (I personally don't mind robotic voices, but we need to think on the audience and make something palatable.)
- Support work: People may spend a significant amount of time doing a very good translation and editing job, without wanting to waste time making various video cuts or very simple but time-consuming things as reuploading videos, sharing content or recreating blogs with texts already created on different platforms as they get censored, etc.
- Networking: The forum will easily connect people interested in translation, video editing, dubbing and revision in one single place and encourage them to keep working regularly;
- Productivity: Specialization will not only make content making easier, but also better, being also more time-efficient, and attract and motivate more people. It will gather them to make friends who will back each other;
- Encouragement: A translation forum will encourage amateur translators to improve themselves, to give study tips, and getting backup from translation experts in specific cases of contentious expressions;
- Natural Vocation: Language experts and video experts are on a total different area of expertise; thus, one must specialize in one of the two and not go in a direction much different from his natural preferences, as computer nerds and the humanities language folk are, in most cases, a very different breed;
- Specialization: It is very hard to someone to be an extremely good translator. To someone to be that and simultaneously to be an extremely good video editor is much rarer. To someone to be that and simultaneously to have interesting new ideas of a new video to post, for example, is even rarer. Should this person also be someone eager to dub himself a video? Now, to keep working without backup and specialization is completely non-practical.
- Forum Migration: The skilled people needed tend to use more the forums and tend to post better content, elevating the overall level of this site and possibly attracting more visitors.
- Sense of Community: It is possible that pro-White translators from outside VNN could register here in order to have access to this powerful community, and we could also have the biggest pro-White translator 'guild' in the Internet (yes, even Stormfront does not have one board for translators); I don't know any other pro-White place designated to gather translators and editors of different breeds, and allow them a place for sharing their experience and solve their problems;
- Fringe Topics: People who have advanced knowledge about, for example, Kabbalistic Judaism, can help to identify foreign expressions as parochet, Olam Ha Ba, tzimtzum, etc, that sometimes are inserted even in English videos to English audiences (e.g. videos of rabbis) and help adapt translation videos, for example;
- Gathering Language Enthusiasts: People can discuss the English language and learning languages in general with other pro-White activists, and related subjects of linguistics;
- International Connection: To have an forum about translation would allow people to ask natives of different countries of particular events of international repercussion, like Poland or France. I know this can be done with regular forums by country, but many people simply can't (or aren't willing to, as it's common) speak English;
- Global English: International connections (regulated, thus, by language, and mediated by the Internet) are so important nowadays that we have even seen Muslims in Germany joining forces with their Islamic allies in France in mass protests. Imagine if all White people in the world could understand fluent English, how much easier the ideology of White Nationalism would spread. It would be as if the effects of the First Amendment itself would also spread. But this is not the case, and the language barrier is imposed by the prohibition of translating and editing "hate" material;
In conclusion: I propose the creation of a "Translation Forum" or "Foreign Languages Department", or whatever name fits the best. The board could segregated by fixed topics of specific languages and issues. VNN has a lot of potential to improve - we need to gather people interested in important topics together. I speak that being myself a translator and an amateur video editor, and based on my experience in this particular type of activism.

Last edited by Werner Freitag; September 2nd, 2023 at 01:21 PM.

Old September 5th, 2023 #2
Werner Freitag
White SuperMacist™

There's 2 other points:

Quote:
- Visual pollution: Some people don't like when one posts drafts in the main section. I don't think that's relevant, but it happens (I've seen people complaining even in a nearly abandoned thread);
- AI: extremely important. Artificial intelligence, like ChatGPT (those who don't know what it is need to try it now) would allow us to maximize our translation productivity; however, it would not in any way eliminate the job, since someone will need to select the texts or videos, read them, edit them, give them a score etc.

Here are some related videos about AI for illustration. These methods are incredible for learning foreign languages.

Bing AI Just KILLED Traditional Language Learning

Google’s Bard AI Just KILLED Traditional Language Learning
(Even a Negro can, why can't you?)

Old October 5th, 2023 #3
Werner Freitag
White SuperMacist™

Nowadays, there is a growing number of people trying (and struggling) to learn English by watching movies without subtitles. Every English teacher recommends that. However, what many people don't notice is that Hollywood films are gradually becoming less intelligible. The actors' diction is becoming fuzzier than decades ago, affecting comprehension even for native speakers. This is an important trend for people to know.

Vox - Why we all need subtitles now

Why you can't understand TV and movies without subtitles (and how to fix that)

Hollywood is becoming so degenerate they can't even speak anymore, they just mumble it

Last edited by Werner Freitag; October 5th, 2023 at 12:23 AM.

Tags
suggestions, support, translation

Thread