Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 28th, 2009 #1
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default 29 YO Nigger Fathered At Least 20 Kids. State Picks Up The Tab.

VIDEO AT THE LINK.

Quote:
(May 28) -- A man who has fathered at least 20 children -- and possibly as many as 21 -- is proving a challenge for the state of Tennessee.
Hachett's story came to light when his name appeared 11 times on the docket of Knox County Juvenile Child Support Court. The cases represent 15 of his kids.
Hatchett is supposed to pay between $25 and $309 a month to each mother. But the state can only garnish 50 percent of his wages, to split among all the moms, and he only makes minimum wage. Some of the mothers get as little as $1.98.
That means the children often rely on the state for help, one attorney said.
Hatchett told the TV station that the women knew about his growing brood, and that he didn't plan on fathering all these children.
"I didn't intend to have this many. It just happened," he said.
He also said he's done having kids.
Read the full story on WVLT.
http://news.aol.com/article/man-fathers-20-kids/501977

Old May 28th, 2009 #2
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Tax Day Tea Party group promoting "reparations" to Blacks...

and who bills himself as the "nation's leading homeless activist."

http://www.tedhayes.us

Tell me again how these programs are going to lower taxes?

The State has no money it does not get from productive tax payers.

Honk if I'm paying your child support.

Last edited by -JC; May 29th, 2009 at 09:09 PM.

Old May 28th, 2009 #3
Kievsky

Ending sterilization programs was the worst thing that ever happened to this country. Judges used to order sterilization and it was carried out immediately. Three generations of imbeciles is enough, as Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes said.

Now we have incentives to be dysfunctional, and disincentives (high taxes, difficulty in finding "good schools" for the kids) for functional people who are willing to raise functional children who will contribute to the continuation of civilization.

Old May 28th, 2009 #4
Joe_J.
Radio active

Kievsky, someone once called the US' direction "inverse darwinism" and he was right.

Old May 28th, 2009 #5
Gerald Wheeler
Vigilance is First

Whachoo mean I only gets $1.98? Dat ain' eben gonna git me a foty!

I watched the vid and the list of names (of what they showed) looks like they are all nigger wenches. Strange he doesn't have a mudshark or two in his harem.

Old May 28th, 2009 #6
H.B.

Quote:
man who has fathered at least 20 children -- and possibly as many as 21 -- ... he only makes minimum wage.
This is the exact sort of thing Planned Parenthood was supposed to prevent. Of course, to Alex Jones and the other Patrios of the world, preventing the above atrocity is evil eugenics.
Quote:
Some of the mothers get as little as $1.98.

Old May 28th, 2009 #7
Joe_J.
Radio active

They only get $1.98 from the nigger, Hate Beast. The taxpayers pick up the rest.

Old May 28th, 2009 #8
J.E.

these ho's and this nigger are engaging in a reproductive conspiracy.

look at these weak-minded comments on the news story page.

Quote:
Adoption for those poor kids ASAP.. The mothers are as stupid as sperm-boy... With no responsible parents, It sounds like a clear cut case of child neglect. Child services? Too bad the Daammnn Natzi's gave state mandated sterilization such a bad name... there are rare exceptions where it makes complete sense... and this clown is one of them.
this fool thinks white people should adopt all his 21 children and take care of them....and then he calls the women stupid!!

Old May 28th, 2009 #9
Fred
Commie Killer

This kind of nonsense makes the Jew smile.

I resent paying taxes if it used to promote the Jew planned destruction of our nation and folks.

Old May 29th, 2009 #10
brutus

It makes us think of the hard working White man, sweating and toiling two jobs in order to properly take care of his two or three children. And here we have this nigger's children being supported by this White man, thus taking hard-earned sustenance out of the lives of his children. Multiply this times untold millions of bastard niggers and muds being supported by working Whites and we have a titantic burden of monumental proportion.

We've heard this said many times over the years. And many were content to nod in agreement and then go back to work grumbling under our breath. But now we know it's the jew and it's dutiful minions who pile this load upon our backs. We soldier onward, staggering under the weight, all the while our woman piss on us and our children are taken away by a jew scheme called divorce.

It's time we unshakle ourselves and get rid of our tormentors. The machine needs to be jammed with monkey wrenches.

Old May 29th, 2009 #11
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
The machine needs to be jammed with monkey wrenches.
How well said, as usual, brutus.

I once read a book on secret resistance were the Russians to invade (yes, an 80s book) but the point the book made was to muck up the system every way and every chance one got. I will be putting my thinking cap on. Anything that pushes the jew system into collapse is worth it in my book.

And yes, niggers like the one in this story take things from my children via marxist taxation policies.

Old May 29th, 2009 #12
IZAN
I got the rope

Fuck it. I am going to get every woman I can pregnant this summer, just got a new dog, so that should help my chances.

AH

Tags
brood sow, dysgenics

Thread