VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 11th, 2020 #1
Nate Higgers
卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐 卐

Default Lipstick On A Nig

Remember the old ritz crackers commercial with Andy Griffith when he would say “everything’s great when it sits on a ritz” apparently those days are over and I will never buy ritz crackers again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdndkVCZKjc

Sign the AFA* petition in the link below.

(* Certified (((SPLC))) “hate group”)

https://www.afa.net/activism/action-...ly-as-two-men/

One man putting on lipstick like a woman and effeminately clinging to another man.
RITZ Crackers is attempting to normalize the transgender lifestyle by airing a commercial that has absolutely nothing to do with selling crackers. The company's most recent ad features a man putting on lipstick like a woman and effeminately clinging to another man, to brainwash children and adults alike by desensitizing audiences.

The ad campaign titled "Where's there's love, there's family" has been airing on HGTV and is featured on RITZ's YouTube page. The company's goal is to redefine family as something other than God's biblical design for gender and sexuality. In its own words, RITZ says, "We're encouraging people to rethink what it means to be family."

The negative blowback against RITZ has been so bad that the company has removed the ad promotion from its Facebook page and disabled comments on its YouTube page.

Last edited by Nate Higgers; December 11th, 2020 at 12:29 AM.

Old December 11th, 2020 #2
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Disgusting.

Not surprising they turned comments off on the video

Old December 11th, 2020 #3
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

petition signed

Old December 11th, 2020 #4
Paul Anthony
Banned

Well since liberals and communists hate Christmas, I'm not even sure what to say?!?

Old December 11th, 2020 #5
Paul Anthony
Banned

No.. You know what, this commercial was written by a "think-tank" of about 12 faggy liberals in an advertizinig company somewhere in either Atlanta or NY. "Ritz" which is owned by Nabisco probably saws sales are down and asked the advertizing company to target fags and "minorities."

The advertizing company which lives in a gay fantasy world of their own thought it would be okay to ask a gay black guy to act EXTRA faggy and put on some lip-stick for "the holidays!"

Old December 11th, 2020 #6
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
"Ritz" which is owned by Nabisco probably saws sales are down and asked the advertizing company to target fags and "minorities."
Well technically "Nabisco" is no longer a company, it's a mother brand. Nabisco, as a company, ceased operating about 7 years ago and the new mega-global company was formed and named Mondelez.

I believe it stands for "Global Lesbian" but the company claims it's "a mash-up of the words for "world" and "delicious" in Latin and several other Romance languages."

It's all kikes. In fact, back then the CEO was a kike, of course, and a woman, of course.

Old December 11th, 2020 #7
Nikola Bijeliti
fluxmaster

S i g n e d .
All these ideas…are chained to the existence of men, to who[m]…they owe their existence. Precisely in this case the preservation of these definite races and men is the precondition for the existence of these ideas. --Adolf Hitler

Old December 13th, 2020 #8
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Thumbs down

LOL. Like those multi-racial street gangs that only exist on teLIEvision.

Old December 13th, 2020 #9
Paul Anthony
Banned

It's true! Between hollyweird and the advertizing companies, bullshit like this is the product of a liberals gay fantasy!! And we are paying for this by buying the products!! ENOUGH!!! I'm not spending my money on anymore of these "woke" products!!!

Old December 13th, 2020 #10
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
It's true! Between hollyweird and the advertizing companies, bullshit like this is the product of a liberals gay fantasy!! And we are paying for this by buying the products!! ENOUGH!!! I'm not spending my money on anymore of these "woke" products!!!
They can all go back to sleep or better yet cease production entirely. I'm SICK of the "woke" shit as it applies to deviant behaviors.

Old December 13th, 2020 #11
steven clark

Default lipstick On A Nig

Another example how advertising doesn't sell products; it promotes an ideological view. I should be safe enough. I never buy Ritz, I buy Savoritz Club House crackers at Aldi's, so there.

Most 'respected' commercial brands are overpriced anyway, and Aldi's has an equal equivalent.

Tags
faggot, niggers, race mixing, ritz crackers

Thread