VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 21st, 2013 #61
Samuel Hund
Banned

forget interbreed. at this rate whites are going to be extinct by black-on-white murders. Every day there is a new case, it's unbelievable

Old August 21st, 2013 #62
Robert Ransdell

Hadn't seen it mentioned as of yet, there is a lot of racial mixing that has went on between Whites and American Indians in Oklahoma over the last century, the questionable third suspect also may have an American Indian background.

I am pretty sure the only reason this story was allowed to be exposed to the world with the national media attention is because they have one questionably non-White suspect - remember those two vacationing men from Britain that were killed by a Negro down in Florida, didn't the nigger kill one of them because he had no money to give him during a robbery - actually those might have been two separate incidents.

That case never got attention because there was no distraction for the media to put up there to discourage Whites from recognizing the racial significance of the thing.

No matter the racial background, the questionable suspect looks like the typical thug, even if it ends up being proven he is White, the fact he was paling around with these two chimps tells me enough, he ceased being White long ago, our side told the world that integration would bring our youth, some of them, down to the level of the niggers and that it would not bring a significant number of Blacks to a White level - we are right as always, they will be oblivious to this as always, the White public will complain for a few days as always, and because there is not someone who will agitate for more attention and open discussion of what lead to this kind of thing, a White man who will say enough is enough right there in the middle of main street in Duncan, OK, then it will continue unabated in all of the country.

We need someone, or a group of people, who start for an extended period of time showing up every time this happens, raising a stink with a rally or demonstration every time this happens. If that went on for a year (I mean every week to 10 days, we know these crimes happen enough to supply enough opportunities) then it would be the system who would have that feeling of dread every time one of these incidents happened - "oh no, so-so and his group are going to be there in no time". This would cause the system to act in some way, perhaps with angst and ire toward the White man or White group, and then you have the glaring example before the people that the system, the media, everyone, is not against Black on White crime, the system is against those who speak out.

The system has stood up against Golden Dawn in Greece and condemned them for feeding hungry people - the people have been able to finally wake up and smell the coffee by having the zeitgeist demonstrated in front of them, not just with hypotheticals but with reality, and the Golden Dawn has grown as a result.

But yeah it seems to me that Oklahoma is a place rife with a lot of racial mixing - Blacks, Indians, Hispanics, all mixing with each other and with Whites. Not a place to vacation in the effort to get away from the filth I would say.

Old August 22nd, 2013 #63
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Duncan is over 90% White and barely over 1% nigger, but it's only a half-hour's drive east of Lawton (on highway 7).

Lawton is a nigger infested shit-hole army base town (8th most dangerous city in the United States for women, according to Wikipedia). It's likely that all three of the perps were familiar with the Lawton culture, the culture that caters to niggers.

The photographs clearly show the big spread out nigger noses of all three killers, including the one with the lighter complexion.

Old August 22nd, 2013 #64
Cora McGuire

Lowlife Bill O'Reilly tells his millions of viewers that the killers are "two Blacks and a White", and that this crime is not racially motivated (@ 5:18):

Old August 22nd, 2013 #65
Fred
Commie Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora McGuire View Post
Lowlife Bill O'Reilly tells his millions of viewers that the killers are "two Blacks and a White", and that this crime is not racially motivated (@ 5:18):
A lying piece of shit Jew ass kissing newsman. I am surprised!

Old August 22nd, 2013 #66
Cora McGuire

H/T Council of Conservative Citizens:

Quote:
Bill O’Reilly spent ten minutes covering the Chris Lane murder today. He said he was going to get to the bottom of the killing.

O’Reilly talks about James Edward’s prolific internet activity. Yet Bill O’Reilly acts like he doesn’t know about the violent anti-white tweets by Edwards. He also doesn’t mention the “Black Power” banner on the Facebook page of Chancey Luna.

O’Reilly tip toes around every single real issue and explicitly denies any racial motives. O’Reilly says there is no “racial overtone” because one of the suspects “is white.” James Edwards is black and Chancey Luna is a Mulatto. There is a third person charged as “an accomplice after the fact.” His name is Micheal Dewayne Jones. He has blue eyes, but appears to be racially mixed. Unlike Luna and Edwards, no pictures have been found of him on social media yet. Three different version of his mugshot have been aired on US media with three completely different contrasts. So his skin tone looks completely different of the three versions. However, he has a low facial angle, a wide nose, and low brow.

Then Bill O’Reilly ups the ante by explicitly claiming that Barack Obama was not trying to stir up racial animosity when he made his two different Trayvon Martin comparisons.

How is it that O’Reilly knows all about Edward’s tweets, but doesn’t know that he posted violent anti-white tweets? How is it that this website found the tweets, but the massive full time staff at FOX News could not?

Quote:
Note: “Woods” is short for “Peckerwoods,” which is used as an anti-white slur by blacks in the Southwestern USA.
http://topconservativenews.com/2013/...s-lane-murder/

Old August 22nd, 2013 #67
notmenomore

Woodpecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora McGuire View Post

Brutal Murder - Horrific Killing In Oklahoma -Powers Blames The Gun!! - O'Reilly Talking Point - YouTube

...see my post earlier in this thread:

The scum-bag O'Reilly tells us "this crime is not racially motivated" ONLY because in fact it is racially motivated.

I really don't know what the MSM is going to do when everyone understands that their protestations of "not racially motivated" confirm the racial motivations.

(They've already tried to hide the race of the perps and found the internet kills that option.)

Old August 22nd, 2013 #68
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.smh.com.au/world/chris-la...822-2sdud.html

Chris Lane shooting a gang initiation, says father who called police
August 22, 2013 - 5:01PM
Nick O'Malley

Duncan, Oklahoma: Chris Lane was murdered as a part of a gang initiation, according to James Johnson, the father of a boy who was also allegedly targeted by the three youths accused of killing Mr Lane.

Police have not commented on the claim, though court documents confirm the accused were eventually arrested in front of the boy's home.

In their car, police say they found a shotgun and the .22-calibre revolver they believe was used to kill Mr Lane, and a cache of ammunition.

Sheila Haynes, whose son was allegedly targeted by the accused youths, at her home. The suspects were arrested nearby.

Mr Johnson told Fairfax Media that the three youths had been trying to recruit his 17-year-old son, Chris, into a gang, and that Chris had refused.

On Friday afternoon, two hours after Mr Lane's murder, Mr Johnson was working on his truck in the Immanuel Church car park opposite the home where Chris lives with his mother, Sheila Haynes.

From inside the home, Chris rang Mr Johnson and said he had received a death threat from the accused boys, who he knew from school, via Facebook. As he put his mobile phone away, Mr Johnson saw the three youths, whom he has known all their lives, in a black car in the middle of the car park.

James Johnson, who says his son was targeted by the youths accused of shooting Chris Lane.

Mr Johnson was unaware of the earlier shooting, or that police were already scouring the town for the car after it had been described at the scene of the earlier shooting.

According to Mr Johnson, one of the boys, James Edwards, got out of the car and appeared to either stretch or reach down for something. Pretending to still be on the phone to Chris, Mr Johnson called police, who were on the scene within minutes.

Court documents filed by police confirm that Mr Johnson called police to tell them three armed youths were in front of the home at 7.05pm, some four hours after Mr Lane was shot dead, and that officers were dispatched to the car park where they arrested the three accused.

But the documents also show that police believe that the .22-calibre revolver they allege was used to kill Mr Lane was by then hidden in the car's air intake, while a second weapon, a shotgun, was disassembled.

"I don't think it was an initiation – I know it was an initiation, my son told me it was an initiation," Mr Johnson told Fairfax Media.

Since the murder and the arrests, Mr Johnson has sent Chris away for safety to a youth program.

If Mr Johnson is correct, the revelation could go some way to providing a motive for the killing. Duncan residents — and people around the world — have struggled to accept that the youths would have committed the murder out of boredom, as one of the accused has told police.

"I just thank God I was there, and that Chris was not outside, they could have just driven past and shot him, I don't even like to contemplate that," Mr Johnson said.

"To be quite honest, if they were smarter, they could have come up behind me and shot me in the head."

He described the three youths - James Edwards, Michael Jones and the accused shooter, Chancey Luna - as good boys who had gone off the rails.

"They don't have proper fathers in their lives. You can't be a friend to your son, you got to be the father," he said.

"I feel very sorry for them, they have ruined their whole lives, but they did the crime, they have to do the time. Perhaps they can make a life inside, get God in their lives," he said.

"That Edwards was some talent, wrestling, football, he was an athlete. Satan has taken a lot of lives here."

He said a gang operating in nearby cities, such as Oklahoma City and Dallas, has been recruiting in Duncan. He said he believed the gang was responsible for the theft of guns in the area.

Sheila Haynes, who has three children with Mr Johnson, was not at home during the incident, which occurred on her birthday. Chris was at home with their youngest daughter, Shanelle, who is 15.

"I am just thankful that I did not have to lose a son on my birthday," she said. "But I am so sad that someone else did."

Asked if Chris had been scared by the incident, she said: "Well, if he is, he is not going to tell me, as his mom.

"He just said to me, 'Mom if it is my time, it is my time'."

Last edited by The Bobster; August 22nd, 2013 at 10:02 AM.

Old August 22nd, 2013 #69
M. Gerard

Default comments from

The Last Refuge blog:

jexter says:
August 21, 2013 at 1:57 am

james edwards is black and chauncy luna is black and white and jones is white i grew up with edwards and luna and there not bad kids they just made a stupid decision living in duncan makes people do ignorant stuff from what ive seen……but that still doesnt excuse them for there actions, but to clear the table it was not racial jones is white and chauncy has a white mother so that should make clear that it was just stupidity
dizzymissl says:
August 21, 2013 at 9:25 am

Then why did Chancey have a black power symbol on his FB and Edwards brag about knocking out 5 woods after the zimmerman trial?
Michael Thal (@sdmike1974) says:
August 21, 2013 at 5:09 pm

Hmm.

I speculated yesterday that the real motive for this horrific act was not to relieve boredom (often a default excuse) but possibly some leftover resentment about the Trayvon Martin shooting.

Old August 22nd, 2013 #70
M. Gerard

Robert Zimmerman, brother of George, comments. He is white enough to look intelligent to whites, but he is not white, therefore, not surprising if even the mainstream media lets him become a spokesman for whites.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/21/ro...alian-athlete/

Old August 22nd, 2013 #71
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Buy yourself a gun,especially if your white
Cause your not the one,with any civil right
White people are the target,everywhere they go
So buy yourself a gun, and some extra ammo

Practice,practice shooting so your prepared
Learn what to do before your really scared
The bad guys seldom practice,
so you really should
Cause the gangsters are definitely coming;
to your neighborhood
fyi-they don't have to be black or even nonwhite to "act' like niggers,
Even when you run
Learn to carry a gun
Niggers are everywhere
So you best prepare

Last edited by SUNOFSPARTA; August 27th, 2013 at 02:12 PM.

Old August 22nd, 2013 #72
notmenomore

Quote:

Piers Morgan @piersmorgan
When an innocent Australian student is shot dead in Oklahoma for 'fun' - America's gun crisis becomes the world's problem.
11:46 PM - 20 Aug 2013

4,342 Retweets 1,272 favorites
A "thumbs up for Mr. Morgan, he's getting closer all the time!

just a word of change and he'll be there:

"Piers Morgan @piersmorgan When an innocent Australian student is shot dead in Oklahoma for 'fun' - America's nigger crisis becomes the world's problem.
11:46 PM - 20 Aug 2013

4,342 Retweets 1,272 favorites

Hoorah!!

Old August 22nd, 2013 #73
Rounder

Default HuffPost Accuses Conservative Media of Playing the White Race Card

G. Beck recently reported on the Christian-Newsome murders. Now, Limbaugh, Fox News, etc., are reporting the Christopher Lane murder. All are accusing the liberal media of covering up black-on-white murders.

Why ?? Why now ?? The so-called conservative media has been covering up black on white murders too, and for half a freakin century.

It's because conservatives and the GOP know that the changing demographics mean their downfall unless they do something drastic, like provoke more whites to register and vote GOP, in order to offset the growing black and hispanic vote. Time will tell just how far right and racist, the GOP, corporations, and other conservatives go. But, as WNs know, unless they go all the way with total truths about race and about the GD jews, they can only prolong their own demise, not stop it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3792300.html

Old August 22nd, 2013 #74
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Reality is that- this is just the first of many warning shots in the race war yet to come,unfortunately.Of course the futher reality is probably that the media will never face the facts.

The left wing controlled media won't publish the white genocide facts until there are tens of thousands of white people dieing in the streets; and even then they will slant the devastation towards the "tragedy" of nonwhite losses.

Old August 22nd, 2013 #75
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
G. Beck recently reported on the Christian-Newsome murders. Now, Limbaugh, Fox News, etc., are reporting the Christopher Lane murder. All are accusing the liberal media of covering up black-on-white murders.

Why ?? Why now ?? The so-called conservative media has been covering up black on white murders too, and for half a freakin century.
On the radio today in the Detroit area AM 760, they even drew comparisons to the Trayvon Martin case. They said (paraphrasing), "The prosecution said that Zimmerman stalked Martin, which was false. On this case of the Australian getting killed, in fact the victim was actually stalked by the three black youths. Where is Jessie Jackson on this one? Oh, he's saying the black community "frowns upon" this behavior."

It kind of surprised me too. Usually their normal response is to blame everyone but the niggers themselves. They did do some of the irrelevant apologies, but they broached the racial aspect of the case, which is abnormal for them.

The typical knee-jerk jewsmedia reaction is to blame:
The parenting
the poor state of the schools
the lack of a father in the home
the "culture of violence"
Guns

Everything, except of course where the blame actually belongs: on the niggers themselves.

Old August 22nd, 2013 #76
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post

It's because conservatives and the GOP know that the changing demographics mean their downfall unless they do something drastic, like provoke more whites to register and vote GOP, in order to offset the growing black and hispanic vote. Time will tell just how far right and racist, the GOP, corporations, and other conservatives go. But, as WNs know, unless they go all the way with total truths about race and about the GD jews, they can only prolong their own demise, not stop it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3792300.html
This is a great post, because it reveals a well-established and longtime truth: When the pot is nearing a boiling point, and the people are so sick of BS and propaganda that they are ready to tar and feather the next talking head who presents with the usual pap, then by all means CO-OPT!

Sure, Drudge and the talking heads are "surprising" everyone by trotting out the FBI stats, the anti-Trayvons, and the Christian/Newsom atrocity murders. "Hey, they're finally starting to talk about reality here."

So, itz a little oil on the troubled waters, an ice cube to slake the boil. Burn a couple nig gangsters and muddy the water.

They done it before and they'll do it again.

I'm really liking the idea of respectful, (NO FLAGS) memorial rallies. No goddamned candle-light vigils and no goddamned preachers. Just lots of clean and "law-abiding" Whites who have had goddamned enough.

Old August 22nd, 2013 #77
N.B. Forrest

Yes, the kikes' "staunch" kwanservantive safety-valves are speaking a little racial truth for a change, mainly because they're losing their highly-paid radio & teevee jobs at an alarming rate, and because the Repulingcunt party as a whole is equally desperate. Their base is grumbling & crumbling, due to their "slyly" going along with the Demonratz on cucaracha amnesty while talkin' tuff as a smoke screen.

Itz not working anymore. Whites are beginning to see the handwriting on the wall that says: "YOU'RE BEING PHASED OUT, CRACKAS". So they're stepping on the racial gas a little more in the attempt to mollify their milch cows and herd them back into the GOP political slaughterhouse.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old August 23rd, 2013 #78
Cora McGuire

Default "Honey, he's gone"

Quote:
In Duncan, Oklahoma, Chris Lane died pointlessly and terribly, but not alone. As he struggled to take his last breaths on a dry, grassy roadside, three people, strangers to one another and to Lane, battled to save his life.

One was Richard Rhodes, a 37-year-old contractor who was working with his partner, Lindsey Moore, painting a house on the corner where the shooting happened. Just before 3pm last Friday, he heard a popping noise and said to Lindsey, "that sounds like a gunshot" before going outside to investigate. He saw a small black car speeding off and peering over the fence he saw a woman on the phone.
At that point he thought she might have had a tyre blow out and he walked around the corner to offer to help. That is when he saw Lane lying facedown on the grassy verge.

The woman, who Fairfax Media now understands to be Joyce Smith, had seen neither the shooting nor the car, just Lane staggering over the road and falling first to his knees, then slumping forward. She pulled over and, worried he might be on drugs, called 911.

She was still on the phone when Rhodes knelt by Lane and saw blood in his mouth and on his back. Lifting Lane's shirt, Rhodes saw a small gunshot wound high on the left side of his back. He pieced it all together. "He has been shot," Rhodes called out to Smith, who relayed the information to police.
"I was like this, telling him, 'buddy, stay with us, stay with us,'" Rhodes said, demonstrating how he knelt by Lane and looked into his eyes. By then, Lane was taking long desperate breaths, punctuated by ominous silences. Another woman pulled over and came to help.

"He's been shot, we're fixing to lose him," Rhodes told her. Soon the gasps ended. They could not find a pulse. Together they rolled him over and the woman began chest compressions as Rhodes breathed into Lane's mouth.
After a few minutes of CPR, the woman said to Rhodes, "Honey, he's gone." She reached up and closed his eyes with her fingertips. Rhodes took his T-shirt off and laid it over Lane's face.

This is how police found Lane and the trio of Samaritans moments later. Rhodes was able to furnish them an accurate description of the car he had seen race around the corner, and its direction. Within minutes this led them to the Don Jose restaurant a few blocks away, where police obtained security camera footage of the car speeding through its parking lot.
In turn, a police officer viewing the footage recognised the car and identified the owner. Duncan is that sort of place, a town of about 22,000, where people stop to help.

On Tuesday afternoon, after three youths were charged over Lane's murder, Duncan district attorney Jason Hicks held an angry press conference and made a point of saying to an Australian audience he knew was watching: "This is not Duncan, Oklahoma."

Lane's murder has jarred Duncan badly. As Vicky Lynch, a friend of the family of Lane's partner, Sarah Harper, puts it, "he was hurt on our watch."

Lynch has known Harper since she was a child. Later she taught her karate and marvelled at her athleticism, as did Harper's coaches in softball and golf. Lynch is so appalled by the tragedy she has started a fund-raiser to help the Harper family with expenses for travel to Australia.

This urge to help in any way has been a common reaction here. Prayer meetings have been held, the main street decked in red, white and blue ribbons to match the colours of the Australian and American flags. Many restaurants have donated takings. A fun run is to be held and at nearby Ada, where Lane attended university, a memorial fund has been established.
The tragedy is only honed by the pointlessness of the crime.

The bleak nihilism of the claim of one of the boys – that they killed Lane out of boredom – has captured and appalled onlookers around the world.
Many are now packing their own explanations into the void left by the accused.

James Johnson was the man who called police four hours after the boys allegedly shot Lane to say they were outside his son's home with guns. Minutes later the boys were arrested and ammunition and a disassembled shotgun were found in the car.
Johnson says the boys had threatened his son's life before they arrived at his house and has told Fairfax Media he believes they murdered Lane as part of a gang initiation and targeted his son because he had refused to join.
In its editorial on Thursday, the Dallas Morning News considered it a more plausible explanation than others given. Local police chief Danny Ford says the theory is not a line of inquiry. Nor are they investigating the murder as a hate crime.

Outside Duncan, the murder is already being crafted into shot for the ongoing culture wars. Racist tweets allegedly sent by one of the accused have been published, while prominent conservative Christian figures have blamed the killing on everything from a collapse in families to a contempt for life engendered by legal abortion.

More have demanded that the President address the killing as he did that of Trayvon Martin, suggesting he is hypocritical for not weighing in on the killing of white person by African Americans. Others, including Australia's former deputy prime minister Tim Fischer, have linked the killing to the debate over America's gun laws, calling on Australians to consider avoiding the US until it tighten restrictions on gun ownership.

Duncan city manager Jim Frieda is not enjoying seeing the town he loves in the international spotlight.
"It is difficult. We are a small, quiet community, life does not move very fast here and we have always thought that to be enviable.
"I get the feeling that we are being depicted as some sort of wild west town and I don't appreciate that."

Frieda describes a town that is not only peaceful but also largely cohesive, saying that one of Lane's killers lived near where he was shot, on Country Club Road, which is known as being as upper crust as life gets in Duncan.
Lynch makes the point that there is only one middle school and only one high school, so rich or poor, the town's children know each other well.
As with many others in town, she is not engaging in broader debates prompted by the murder. Instead she is working to lend what comfort she can to the Lanes, and to the Harpers, who she says consider Lane to be one of their own.

Perhaps Lane's father, Peter Lane, put it best when he addressed Australian media after the murder.
"It is heartless and to try to understand it is a short way to insanity," he said.

The day after Lane died, Rhodes came back to work at the house on the corner. He saw that somebody had laid a wreath on the roadside, but in the wrong place, so he moved it a dozen or so metres up the road, to the place where he had knelt with Lane as he died.
A while later, he drove back into town to the dollar store and bought some solar-powered garden lights to add to the floral tribute, and a little glass ornament with a verse from a Christian poem engraved on it.
Standing over the growing roadside shrine on Thursday, he said, "It's not enough. I just wish I could have done more."
http://m.theage.com.au/world/chris-l...823-2sgji.html

Old August 23rd, 2013 #79
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Our local paper reported on this murder, asking rhetorically why president Obama weighed in on the Trayvon Martin killing but not that of Christopher Lane.

http://www.lfpress.com/2013/08/23/ch...ma-not-talking

Are they only throwing us some scraps? Will they report the next 10 inter-racial murders of other innocent Whites? Will they get in depth daily coverage for several weeks? Will media stop shitting on Whites who want segregation from the multi-racial multicultural hell?

Old August 25th, 2013 #80
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cale Sparks View Post
Duncan is over 90% White and barely over 1% nigger, but it's only a half-hour's drive east of Lawton (on highway 7).

Lawton is a nigger infested shit-hole army base town (8th most dangerous city in the United States for women, according to Wikipedia). It's likely that all three of the perps were familiar with the Lawton culture, the culture that caters to niggers.

The photographs clearly show the big spread out nigger noses of all three killers, including the one with the lighter complexion.
I grew up in Lawton. Every darkie is a member of Organized Niggery (gang culture). Doesn't surprise me to find it is officially one of the most violent cities per capita in the U.S.

Tags
australia, black on white violence, chris lane, niggers, oklahoma

Thread