VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 17th, 2019 #81
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
For example, someone can watch sports on occasion without being a sports-fag.
Ha ha. I never heard that term before. My brother-in-law is one of those sports fags.

The guy can't use a basic screwdriver. When you see him try to use a screwdriver, it's painful to watch. It's so awkward to him because it's a foreign object to him. The reason it's foreign to him is because all his life all he ever cared about was sports. I also recently found out he was into celebrity gossip, like TMZ. Came as no surprise, really.

A man in his 20s should know how to use basic tools, let alone a man in his 50s!!! Not saying he should be a craftsman, but it's a shame to have to pay someone to do every little thing for you.

I realize that his father either never did anything or never forced him to help/watch. But I cannot absolve him of any blame. Ultimately one should seek to gain these basic skills on their own. And with the internet and youtube, there really is no excuse.

I could go on and on. He's not the only one out there. There are a lot of men (and women) like this today.

TOO.MANY.SPORTS.FAGS!!

Old April 18th, 2019 #82
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
Ha ha. I never heard that term before. My brother-in-law is one of those sports fags.

The guy can't use a basic screwdriver. When you see him try to use a screwdriver, it's painful to watch. It's so awkward to him because it's a foreign object to him. The reason it's foreign to him is because all his life all he ever cared about was sports. I also recently found out he was into celebrity gossip, like TMZ. Came as no surprise, really.

A man in his 20s should know how to use basic tools, let alone a man in his 50s!!! Not saying he should be a craftsman, but it's a shame to have to pay someone to do every little thing for you.

I realize that his father either never did anything or never forced him to help/watch. But I cannot absolve him of any blame. Ultimately one should seek to gain these basic skills on their own. And with the internet and youtube, there really is no excuse.

I could go on and on. He's not the only one out there. There are a lot of men (and women) like this today.

TOO.MANY.SPORTS.FAGS!!
For emphasis:
Quote:
TOO.MANY.SPORTS.FAGS!!
My wife introduced me to a co-worker (she still works at her marketing job part time just because she wants to and she's just like that.) She told him I went to the University of Georgia, and he said, all bright eyed, "Hey, I'm a Bulldog fan!!! I was born in Miami but I LOVE THEM DAWGS!!!" I said, "Good for you. I also went to the University of Florida, a private med school, then even taught at Georgia. After I got my sheepskins, I gave every one of them the middle finger!!!!!!" The guy was dumbfounded!!!

When I was a UGA freshman, we actually had a cheer:

RAT SHIT, BAT SHIT, EVERYBODY YELL!!
COCK SUCKER, MOTHER FUCKER, DOGS GIVE THEM HELL!! FUCK 'EM!! FIGHT 'EM!!! DYNAMITE 'EM!! GOOOOOOOOOOOO DOGS!!!

I only went to the games because my at the time girl friends wanted to. UGA said that cheer was banned after the 1968 season. We frat rats still used it when we had our parties that were basically contact sports with sorority sisters.

I still see "UGA" stickers on cars in the area of Florida where we reside.

For the sports fags, here's a cheer:

TWO!!! FOUR!!! SIX!!! EIGHT!!! WHO DO WHITE MEN LOVE TO HATE???? SPORTS FAGS!!! SPORTS FAGS!!! FALL DOWN AND DIE!!!!! D---IIIII---EEE...…..SPORTS FAGS!!!!!

Old April 25th, 2019 #83
brutus

I've used weight lifting as a way to keep in shape for decades.

I still have brute strength in my arms that enables me to lift more than my own body weight 10 reps.

To keep myself motivated to workout, I envision my 17 inch biceps expanding to even greater dimensions as I wrap my hands around the throat of a filthy jew. I vividly imagine what a solid right cross could do to a kike's tiny rat-like jaw or how it would sound to crack it's hooked beak with an uppercut brought up from the floor with 211 pounds of torque behind it. I look in the mirror and I see Charles Atlas snapping a juden spine like a twig.

Proper motivation is key for any long term fruitful endeavor.

Last edited by brutus; April 25th, 2019 at 08:29 PM.

Thread