VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 18th, 2019 #1
T.Garrett
Banned

Cool A380 super jumbo jet being cancelled by Airbus

Citing 'lack of demand' Airbus is stopping the production line for this huge, sophisticated passenger/cargo plane after 'only' selling 234. They expected sales of around 1200 for the huge jet, the worlds largest in fact so large many international airports couldn't handle it when it first took to the skies.

https://arstechnica.com/information-...umbo-aircraft/

There is no US made passenger plane that seats anywheres near 800 like the double decker '380 does, strange that not one US passenger airline ordered one (I think FedEx and UPS ordered a few cargo versions but cancelled) ...Boeing has a lip lock on the American airline industry's cock I guess.

I think Airbus failure to deliver even one single unit to US operators was the death blow to this beautiful technical marvel, shame I think. Just a few years ago it was hailed as representing the 'future' of air travel ...

Old February 19th, 2019 #2
Ray Allan

A380 is an awesome plane. Bigger carrying capacity than Boeing 747. Too bad it's being cancelled.

If supersonic air travel can be made affordable for the common man and cost-effective for airlines and aircraft manufacturers, I'm all for that. Flying from London to New York in 3 hours or less is the way to go. Russia is reviving the Tu-144 SST, or a modern version of it. The US is thinking about it again--the Boeing SST project was cancelled back in 1971 for various political and economic reasons, so that remains to be seen if it is actually revived here.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 20th, 2019 #3
T.Garrett
Banned

Thumbs down Lufthansa

https://simpleflying.com/lufthansa-7...utm_source=pop

Lufthansa buying more Boeings instead of Airbus?

Germany once has it's own world class aircraft industry, US aero engineers would go over there to get schooled on how to build an airplane, and Lufthansa was flying them.

Cucks

Thread