Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 21st, 2019 #41
FEMAAlert

this is an incredible video, this guy really hits on some very deep profound insights into the masonic symbol of the point in the circle (the Target Logo)

Old March 21st, 2019 #42
Franco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enbyeff View Post
I'm gratified to see that you fellows are connoisseurs of Manly Footwear; of choice leathers that ensure a gold-toofy grin from satisfied spabook boot-blacks.

Try good logging boots by such outfits as Redwing or Carolina. Yes, they are pricey, but they'll last you 30 years. Or more.

https://www.bootbarn.com/carolina-me...190322005220:s

------------------------

Old March 26th, 2019 #43
Robbie Key

Can professionalism be expected of women?

Old March 27th, 2019 #44
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Can professionalism be expected of women?
i found in corporate life that some women were fine. others were political. the difficult part of women at work is the continual sexual distraction and their usually making things more personal than necessary. also, a huge percentage of them can't separate objective criticism from personal attack. i would think today that any man working in a mixed environment would be wise simply to keep his mouth shut about non-work-related matters.

but really, if you're white, you should be trying not to work for anyone but yourself. especially these days.

Old March 27th, 2019 #45
Hamish

Replying in reverse of Alex's comment -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
but really, if you're white, you should be trying not to work for anyone but yourself. especially these days.
On the money! I could not agree more. Working for others is a anchor on your soul (so to speak) and potential accomplishments. Have to take life by the balls. I quit several jobs in the last five years or so because I just could not tolerate the bull shit beyond a certain point.

Quote:
i would think today that any man working in a mixed environment would be wise simply to keep his mouth shut about non-work-related matters.
Unfortunately not true. No matter how "professional" you keep it, some woman will find something or manufacture something to complain about. Saw it all the time as a "green nigger" which isn't, in a lot of ways, too very different from the corporate world. Had a gal almost run me over speeding through a parking lot while jabbering on her cell phone. I yelled "hey, get off that phone" at her and started to go confront her about what she had done. Then I realized I was about to be late for a meeting and decided to let it go. Two months later, she filed a formal complaint against me and claimed I called her a "bitch". Generated a witch hunt investigation that took weeks to clear me.

Quote:
others were political. the difficult part of women at work is the continual sexual distraction and their usually making things more personal than necessary. also, a huge percentage of them can't separate objective criticism from personal attack.
So very true. So much time ends up being wasted on gossip and resolving trivial matters. For people I supervised/commanded, I told them that if they have an issue with another person, that they have to first attempt to resolve the issue directly with that person. I.e. go talk to that person. If you came to me to complain and skipped that step, I wasn't going to be sympathetic or nice or too concerned.

Quote:
i found in corporate life that some women were fine.
My experience in the mil with the truly competent women was that soon after they established/demonstrated their actual skill and credibility, they soon got married and then had children. And being of the more intelligent and realistic, they decided their marriage and children were much more important than a "career" and separated from service at the earliest opportunity. No exception to this rule were ever observed by me. Any women staying past a certain point were confirmed trouble and always incompetent. My personal favourites were the chip-on-the-shoulder feminists.

Old March 29th, 2019 #46
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Thread