VNN Broadcasts

Old March 21st, 2019 #121
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
Commanded...

Cunts are meant to be commanded.

You don't lead your lawnmower around the garden, do you?

No, you make it do what you want it to do within its capabilities.

Just like with any, utilitarian object.

Then you hose it off.
you lead a horse, so the verb fits women. and you certainly dont 'command' a lawnmower.

Old March 21st, 2019 #122
Crowe

Country music these days means being blonde, having tits, and no talent.

The last country song I heard that wasn't complete shit was Toby Keith and Willie Nelson "Whiskey for my men, beer for my horses".

Last edited by Crowe; March 21st, 2019 at 10:15 AM.

Old March 21st, 2019 #123
Crowe

They actually got country rap now. One of them is called "upchurch". One of my coworkers listens to it. Extremely niggery.

Old March 21st, 2019 #124
Sean Gruber

"Howdy, par'ner! Muh name is Josh Markowitz- uh, I mean Josh City, and I'm a young rootin'-tootin' boot-scootin' hunk from Brooklyn! I mean Nashville! Golly whiz, muh parents have owned a bank here in Music City since forever. I mean, that's muh dad's side, my mom is a poor seamstress. I'm Born Country!

"I like dogs, pickup trucks, gettin' drunk, gettin' loud, and cryin' about women, just like you do! I love all people, 'specially Mexican women 'cause I love the way they talk, even though I don't understand it! Ha! Ha! Ha! But you know one thing I don't feel right about? I ain't got no time or truck for all the antisemitism we see nowadays. Yessir, racism and that there ol' ignut antisemitism walks on the fightin' side of me!

"So remember to download my new album 'No Fences, No Walls' and listen to my newest singles 'Give Hate the Cowboy Boot!' and 'Hate Ain't Kosher' ('kosher' is a cool word that means 'cool')."

^
|
|
|

This is what cuntry music mostly is now, in my listening experience. "New Country," they started calling it 25+ years ago. And they still call it that.

Alan Jackson had a song about it (sort of...obviously he doesn't name them and the song could be considered a kind of *celebration* of it).

GONE COUNTRY single by Alan Jackson, released 1994

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; March 23rd, 2019 at 12:17 AM. Reason: additions, improvements (?)

Tags
#1, country, music

Thread