VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 26th, 2015 #1621
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Hindsight is another way of looking at things and using mine, I conclude I may have been a little hasty in assuming all obtuseness was terminal.
Die, you fat pig bitch.

Old May 26th, 2015 #1622
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Die, you fat pig bitch.
So no pointing out where I "distorted" then, Joy Boy?

Don't worry about it if you can't actually find it - I knew you wouldn't be able to.

Actually, your previous post of:

Quote:
I don't think that arguing at length with the irresponsible babblers on here is a good way to deal with them
was a sensible offering from you and advice I may well take. It's pointless debating with someone who irresponsibly babbles out lies then resorts to childish terminology when pressed to prove his claims.

Old May 26th, 2015 #1623
andy

Quote:

So no pointing out where I "distorted" then, Joy Boy?

Don't worry about it if you can't actually find it - I knew you wouldn't be able to.

Actually, your previous post of:

was a sensible offering from you and advice I may well take. It's pointless debating with someone who irresponsibly babbles out lies then resorts to childish terminology when pressed to prove his claims.
So that is the level of haddings commentary? I have had him on ignore for two years or so I/m not missing much

Chase them into the swamps

Old May 26th, 2015 #1624
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
So that is the level of haddings commentary? I have had him on ignore for two years or so I/m not missing much
I did offer him reading comprehension lessons yesterday in the hope he would improve sufficiently enough that you'd be able to take him off ignore but sadly he seems to be deteriorating. The post he Tourrettes'd at wasn't even directed to him.

Old May 26th, 2015 #1625
andy

Quote:
I did offer him reading comprehension lessons yesterday in the hope he would improve sufficiently enough that you'd be able to take him off ignore but sadly he seems to be deteriorating. The post he Tourrettes'd at wasn't even directed to him.
Have the National Alliance any normal people as supporters or members? maybe they are all "special"

Chase them into the swamps

Old May 26th, 2015 #1626
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Die, you fat pig bitch.
That's a very adult response. Jesus.

Old May 26th, 2015 #1627
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Die, you fat pig bitch.
Earlier Freed Steed mentioned that the NA wants to attract mainstream population. Yet the NA supporters here are clearly going out of their way to make themselves appear as feral trash. Haddings attitude towards females ensures that the White families that the NA wish to attract will ignore the NA

Old May 26th, 2015 #1628
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Have the National Alliance any normal people as supporters or members? maybe they are all "special"
So far andy, I reckon the answer is NO. To me they are feral trash

Old May 26th, 2015 #1629
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
That's a very adult response. Jesus.
It's an appropriate response considering the person and the circumstances. I am not going to try to engage in a real discussion with somebody constantly engaged in attempts at emotional manipulation and twisting of words.

Last edited by Hadding; May 26th, 2015 at 09:57 AM.

Old May 26th, 2015 #1630
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
To be fair, I don't think we should take the actions, lies or words of one or two as being representative of the majority. All parties and groups have some real winners as supporters and there's not really a lot they can do about their public conduct. I mean, look at the doozies who magically popped up to claim support for the BNP and NF. Moat funeral attendees, one of the Jamie Bulger killers.....

I'll probably get some red thumbs for this but I won't judge a group based on what people who claim to support it do - only on what its elected representatives and prominent members do.

Old May 26th, 2015 #1631
John Adams
Banned

Quote:

I'll probably get some red thumbs for this but I won't judge a group based on what people who claim to support it do - only on what its elected representatives and prominent members do.
Thats fair enough Bev, however in my opinion, these idiots are not just some bloke down the street. These are people with real life connections to Williams.

Old May 26th, 2015 #1632
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
It's an appropriate response considering the person and the circumstances. I am not going to try to engage in a real discussion with somebody constantly engaged in attempts at emotional manipulation and twisting of words.
The fact that you believe.... Die you fat pig bitch... is an appropriate response, proves that you are a fucking child regardless how old you may be.
You are not going to engage in a real discussion with anybody because you are completely incapable of having a discussion without throwing a tantrum and bitching like a little child

Old May 26th, 2015 #1633
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Thats fair enough Bev, however in my opinion, these idiots are not just some bloke down the street. These are people with real life connections to Williams.
Well, I don't think we can hold Mr Williams responsible for what his non-member acquaintances do. We all know some real numpties and I wouldn't like being held responsible for some of the crap a couple of my acquaintances come out with!

If people were posting here and saying "I post on behalf of the NA and with full authority of Mr Williams and I'm going to lie about what someone said then throw a hissy fit instead of admitting I read it wrong" or "I post on behalf of......and wish to make jokes about paedophilia" or whatever else then I'd hold it against the group or its leader. They're not doing that - they are posting as individuals.

Old May 26th, 2015 #1634
Zander

Quote:
Die, you fat pig bitch.
You are a scumbag. You and the rest of the pedo-fans on here deserve the rope. In my opinion.

Old May 26th, 2015 #1635
John Adams
Banned

Bev, I understand what you are saying. Its the reason I ask myself, are they really supporters or are they trying to destroy the NA themselves by their posts. If your friends were destroying your org or your credibility,wouldn`t you say something? There are no posts by Williams over on SF that suggests he wants them to back off and let things die down.
Williams is the leader, he is responsible for how the NA looks in the eyes of the public.
You dont hold him responsible, I on the other hand do and so will the public. If he can not figure that out, then he should not be leader

Old May 26th, 2015 #1636
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
Why are you breaking out this straw man argument? You're not trying to change the subject are you, tubbo?
I was perplexed by this reference to "Sally Soccer Mom" myself. I hope it's not lingering butthurt over Axis Sally's departure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
So tubington snitched off your relative? But you didn't know jack shit about him until now? I think you should contact tubs and maybe team up with him. Think of the lulz dude.
Be careful what you wish for, Fred. This could already be a reality.

Old May 26th, 2015 #1637
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zander View Post
You are a scumbag. You and the rest of the pedo-fans on here deserve the rope. In my opinion.
There are no pedo fans here, moron.

At worst, Jimmy Marr said that paedophilia was just a matter of thinking wrong thoughts. I think that this was flippant and not well considered.

The fact that some fuzzyminded people here think that it was more than that is an endeavor of that fat castrating feminist bitch admin called Bev. She's manipulative that way, and she knows that she can get away with it because most people are stupid, and Linder has his moistened finger in the breeze too much to do anything about it.

Last edited by Hadding; May 26th, 2015 at 11:08 AM.

Old May 26th, 2015 #1638
John Adams
Banned

Quote:

The fact that some fuzzyminded people here think so is largely the work of the fat castrating feminist bitch admin called Bev. She's manipulative that way, and she knows that she can get away with it because most people are stupid.
Bev has nothing to do with my opinion of Fred Steed, Jimmy Marr or yourself. The fact that you blame Bev for posters thinking that you and Steed and Marr are pedo fans shows you to be a bitter twisted little child.
Jimmy made a post saying dental incompetence is worse than child stalking. Steed made a post saying pedophiles have standards.

Old May 26th, 2015 #1639
Crowe

Quote:
Did you forget your meds this morning? If you think lashing out at someone the way you did just for having a way with words is appropriate, then you're nuttier than a shithouse rat. I'm not even sure if you're a male or a female, but judging from your demeanor on here, I'm assuming its the later.

Old May 26th, 2015 #1640
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:

The fact that some fuzzyminded people here think so is largely the work of the fat castrating feminist bitch admin called Bev. She's manipulative that way, and she knows that she can get away with it because most people are stupid.
I wasn't going to respond to you again but if there's one thing I hate, it's liars. Kindly point out where - in this post - I called anyone a paedophile.

Quote:
Delighted to see that once again paedophilia is judged a subject worthy of jocularity.

Before anyone starts crying - whether KS was guilty of the charges or not is not my point - the point is that once again we are sniggering at the heinous crime of paedophilia.

You people don't need the SPLC. You do it to yourselves.
Stop with the projection about being manipulative and thinking people are stupid and, by inference, the unvoiced assumption that people here are too dim to go back and check what I said for themselves and will just believe your crap - and start backing up your lies.

I clearly state "whether KS was guilty of the charges or not". I do NOT call him a paedophile. I leave it open for the reader to decide. My point was the making light of the crime - something the forum owner himself addresses earlier in the thread in post 1263. Would you like me to copy and paste the relevant part?

As for it being MY work that people think he is a paedophile - no. He did that when he admitted to it in a court of law. He later said it was a false admission and gave reasons as to why he did what he did. It is up to the reader to make the choice whether they believe him or not. That subject is now closed as far as I am concerned and I refuse to be drawn into it again other than this one paragraph.

Tags
kevin alfred strom, national alliance, will williams

Thread