VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 1st, 2014 #1
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Default Did climate change create modern man? Ancient temperature shifts made us more intelligent, study claims

Did climate change create modern man? Ancient temperature shifts made us more intelligent, study claims

Quote:
Research suggests evolutionary leaps such as the the development of human's big brains, coincided with periods of volatile climate change
Many scientists think the changes shaped our development and are collecting proof from bone and rock records to support their theory
Data could help experts unravel how climate change sparked swift evolutionary development, for example, the use of complex tools by humans
An expert from the Smithsonian Institution claims the change in environment three million years ago led to humans walking upright instead of climbing

This article is getting close to the truth.

Humans would have been affected by two types of climate change.

One by the constant natural fluctuations of the climate like many have observed of the last century with global cooling and global warning.

The other climate change would be that cause by Human migrations.

Wherever Humans first appeared, say geographical point X, those the migrated north would have experienced a very demanding climate change. Those Humans that made it to Scandinavia would have been under extreme evolutionary pressures. And obviously those pressures would have been even more extreme during Ice Ages. These Humans would have developed large brains and high IQ.

On the other hand, those Humans migrated south towards 'freaka, would have experienced a climate change that was much more warner. The evolutionary pressure on them would have been far less extreme. With an abundant of foods, these Humans may have even devolved. The most challenging thing the Humans that migrated south may of had to deal with is the proto-nigger primates who would have been waiting to rape the Humans. This would explain who niggers obtained no small measure of Human DNA.

Old October 1st, 2014 #2
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Climate change was without a doubt a major factor in the evolution of modern Europeans and some of the gooks. Competition with neanderthals may have also played a part, neanderthals had the advantage of being better adapted to cold due to having a couple of hundred thousand years head start. They were also physically stronger, and despite all the new age liberal crap about them being so spiritual and peace loving, they were probably aggressive as hell. Aggressive enough to hunt the megafauna of Europe. Several neanderthal remains have evidence of old skeletal injuries, broken bones that healed, stuff like that. Those type injuries don't come from setting around meditating and munching on salads. H. sapiens competed by being smarter.

I think there was probably some reverse gene flow from Eurasia back to Africa, driven by climate fluctuations in Europe and Asia. There is also the "Saharan Pump" theory, northern Africa alternated between wet periods and desert periods, attracting hominids during times of mild conditions and forcing them to move on during dry desert periods. The "out of Africa" crew sometimes mention the Saharan Pump theory to help prop up their OOA theory, but it would work both ways, driving European genes south to add human genetic material to nigger areas.

Old October 1st, 2014 #3
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Ring_species Ring_species

In trying to understand how genes flowing between Neanderthals, Humans, etc down to niggers, and other primitive form one can find a very useful framework in considering Ring Species.

The long discredited claim of a unique to "human" linear fixed-gene-flow pseudo-science belief is nothing more than a quasi-religious Inelegant Design like Creationist-lite claim.

Science know knows there were gene flow between Humans and Neanderthal and in the future science will like confirm that nigger involved with a gene with more primitive form in 'freaka.

Tags
evolution

Thread